Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
...So, I've been lurking for a few days, and I ended up filling out some of the prompts just for the helluvit, so I guess I'll join biggrin Not sure if I'll finish, I'm taking AP Bio this year, which is rather demanding but I really need to write more, or my brain will melt. I also haven't really written/hardly ever read fantasy before, so we'll see how it goes! Any criticism/thoughts from my fellow contestants would be great, although I'd understand if you were a bit too busy =P
Nice to meet everyone, btw!

I do have a question, though, about the rules. It says that we only have to complete the number of prompts that were listed when we started winning...does that mean when we enter, or something else? If it means something else, when do we begin to win?
I'm going to enter in a separate post, after I've set up the thread.
Fabulous Monster, fellow AP Bio student! I sympathize completely...
Also, that picture in your signature. It looks familliar. Is it from Blade Runner, by any chance?

Aaaand, I'm officially in.

Name: Seshat La Sage
World Name: Vim Caylum
Thread Link: Located hereabouts.
Name: DJ_Princess_Z
World Name: Calron
Thread Link: This way! ^ ^

Sorry for not being able to start sooner.
I did some Christmas shopping and then found out my Fiance is being deployed to Afghanistan in March. T^T
So, excuse the delay but I'm starting now! And this will be a good outlet for me. ^ ^

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Fabulous Monster

I do have a question, though, about the rules. It says that we only have to complete the number of prompts that were listed when we started winning...does that mean when we enter, or something else? If it means something else, when do we begin to win?
I'm going to enter in a separate post, after I've set up the thread.

That should be read "~The challenge may continue to expand over time or change in some details of structure. You will only be obliged to complete the number of prompts that existed when you started in order to to win the prize. If you want to do more you are, of course, welcome to do so."

I'll fix it to remove the ambiguity.

Also that rule isn't really going to start until all of the sections are up. Basically, what it means is that if I add 10 prompts next month you don't suddenly have to do ten prompts in order to win.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DJ Princess Z

I did some Christmas shopping and then found out my Fiance is being deployed to Afghanistan in March. T^T
So, excuse the delay but I'm starting now! And this will be a good outlet for me. ^ ^

D= I hope your fiancée stays safe.
Lea Fealith
DJ Princess Z

Me too! T^T After much crying and the like I think I'm okay with it for now... if I don't think about it at all. But he's always been excited about going to war someday. >.> If I have to come there to protect him myself I swear I would! :c

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DJ Princess Z
Lea Fealith
DJ Princess Z

Me too! T^T After much crying and the like I think I'm okay with it for now... if I don't think about it at all. But he's always been excited about going to war someday. >.> If I have to come there to protect him myself I swear I would! :c

That sort of thing is waaaay too much excitement for me. sweatdrop At least you guys still get the holidays with each other.
Lea Fealith
DJ Princess Z
Lea Fealith
DJ Princess Z

That sort of thing is waaaay too much excitement for me. sweatdrop At least you guys still get the holidays with each other.

Ehhh so we thought. sweatdrop I wont see him until February. :c Those evil military peoples are making him miss Christmas. I shall smite them one of these days.

Amateur Capitalist

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DJ Princess Z

Ehhh so we thought. sweatdrop I wont see him until February. :c Those evil military peoples are making him miss Christmas. I shall smite them one of these days.
gonk Comes home Feb and leaves in March? That suuuucks.
Lea Fealith
DJ Princess Z

gonk Comes home Feb and leaves in March? That suuuucks.

I know! And he left home a week early after basic so he could get two weeks for christmas. T^T Gah, I promise I wont cry... D:
Prompt 1.1 is finished! c:

1.2 on.... is massively still in progress. D:
I've got Section 1 finished. smile

1.2 isn't very long... I hope that's okay.
Challenge 2.1.6 is complete!

EDIT:

4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.1.3, & 4.1.4 are complete.

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Mm-kay, I have everything but the map done now of prompts 1.1 through 1.7.

*I don't know how to link to the exact spot on the page, but luckily it's really close to the top at this point. whee

Dapper Codger

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Name: Fabulous Monster
World Name: Godot
Thread Link: BAFC: Godot

@ Lea Fealith: Thanks for the clarification.
DJ Princess Z: I hope your fiancee stays safe!
Seshat La Sage: Woo, a fellow AP Bio-er (aka crazy person). We've had two essays due and a quiz this week, plus tons of lab work. D: I'm a total Bio nerd, though, so I thought the lab work was fun. Yep, the picture (and the quote) is from the Blade Runner--I saw it this summer and absolutely fell in love with it, especially Roy Batty. I'm assuming you've seen the movie--did you like it?

EDIT: Here are prompts 1.1-1.4

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces