Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Invisible Friend

Sounds like an interesting contest. Most of the writing contests on here though tend to get between 7 and 15 entries though. Would you be willing to adjust your prizes to reflect that? It'd likely make more people join if you did.

All the same, I'll think about this. I'm trying to get more inspiration for stories lately. smile

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Reincarnated_Alphonse
Sounds like an interesting contest. Most of the writing contests on here though tend to get between 7 and 15 entries though. Would you be willing to adjust your prizes to reflect that? It'd likely make more people join if you did.

All the same, I'll think about this. I'm trying to get more inspiration for stories lately. smile

I'm actually not so sure if I could, because the prizes are actually being provided by a friend who's leaving Gaia.. But I'll see what I can do :3

and thank you!
This sounds interesting, and I love the characters! I'll see if I can think of something when I get a bit of time (my job is killing me! sweatdrop ) I hope you get lots of entries!

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
MadBlossom Torsorosy
This sounds interesting, and I love the characters! I'll see if I can think of something when I get a bit of time (my job is killing me! sweatdrop ) I hope you get lots of entries!

Thanks~

Dapper Dabbler

Hello, I understand that the rules say to follow the ToS, but I was just wondering if that included cursing. I was just curious. Thank you.

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
youknowimaidiot
Hello, I understand that the rules say to follow the ToS, but I was just wondering if that included cursing. I was just curious. Thank you.

As long as you keep it to a minimum and the swearing makes sense in the story, it's fine.

Dapper Dabbler

Teacup Sheep
youknowimaidiot

As long as you keep it to a minimum and the swearing makes sense in the story, it's fine.

Understood, I just didn't want to step on any toes.

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
youknowimaidiot

Understood, I just didn't want to step on any toes.

Sure~ Thanks <3
It's probably really late to be asking this, but do we need to keep the pairings the same? I know you have them up there, but do they need to stay the same?
I'm juggling between a couple stories I wrote, but I'm not really... super pleased with them (my brain's dead half the time now), and NOW I have an idea I like, but it changes Robina and Blaine's relationship.

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
MadBlossom Torsorosy
It's probably really late to be asking this, but do we need to keep the pairings the same? I know you have them up there, but do they need to stay the same?
I'm juggling between a couple stories I wrote, but I'm not really... super pleased with them (my brain's dead half the time now), and NOW I have an idea I like, but it changes Robina and Blaine's relationship.

Go ahead <3

Wealthy Fairy

8,225 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I wanna join!!

Questionable Streaker

I think you have a typo on your prizes. 2nd place wins more than 1st?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff