Welcome to Gaia! ::

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Welcome to the time of Romeo and Juliet, young Shakespearean CLOSED FOR NOW!
Hello and welcome to my little corner of the world. I was in my room last night in the tallest tower when I realized something. I have not read a story spun by a Gaian in quite a long time! I know it's terrible isn't it! So, I shall get right to it then. You have to decide between being a Capulet or a Montague.

This is the way the Capulets go:
If you choose to become a Capulet, then you are to right a love story, depicting a love between Gain Royalty! You will have to choose between set introductions that I will provide for you but the rest is up to you.

This is the way the Montagues go:
On the other side of the Family Feud coin, if you decide to become a Montague you will have to write a story of hate and deception between Gaian Royalty! Just like the Capulets you will have set introductions as well to choose from.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

5,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
eek Shakespearian work? Montagues and Capulets? whee YAAAAAAAY AT LAST SOMETHING WORTHY OF A GOOD TRY!!!! whee
tell me when this contest re-opens, for I'd like to try this thing out. I have loved Shakespeare ever since I read a few of his plays and sonnets.
mrgreen

Romantic Prophet

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Could I also be informed of when this contest will be re-opened if plans for such occur? I'd love to give this unique concept a try. That, and I adore Shakespeare!
If ever you descend from your high tower, you shall see me then. I await you with bated breath, prepared to weeve a fine tale for the noble capulets. Adue for now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff