..............Total: 8.5 mill

User Image

+ Humor: 300k
                + Best Ending: 300k
                + Style: 300k
                + Emotionally Invoking: 300k
                + Most in-character: 500k

..............Total: 1.6 mill

Please keep in mind everything with a + sign is a maybe. I reserve the right not to give out any prizes after 'grand prize' and '2nd place' if I feel none of the entries particularly fit into a category.

But I've never had that problem from my last contests.

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

User Image
          I reserve the right to extend the contest if I feel I'm not getting enough quality entries! Sorry! Q NQ I will try not to.

Contest starts on: ???
          Contest ends on: ???

Entry Fee: NONE! As usual, I'll be giving the entrants 5 - 10k for each of their entries. This is not payment, and this is not the prize! It's a little thank-you gift from me to you for your taking the time to join the contest.

Rules:

» Entries must be private messaged to this account, Saibraeus. Please include a title for your entry in the PM title so I can add it to my list of entries! This is for organization, as I can't guarantee that your entry will be included if you only post in the thread.
          » Building onto the first rule, it's not mandatory but I believe some of the thread lurkers would like to see the entries posted as well. So it is encouraged that you post your entries as well as PM them to me.
          » There is a 2 story limit, so each writer may only enter twice.
          » There is NO limit to how much you write, but please have a minimum of 2500 words. If you're shy a few, that's okay too--! Just as long as it's not a three sentence rushed entry, you see?
          » Please double check your spelling, paragraphs and grammar! I'm not a huge nazi when it comes to stuff like this, but I also don't want to spend time reading a 100023095757 page story that uses all abbreviations and shorthand writing either.
          » I will not accept stories that are not organized into comprehensible paragraphs. Sorry, it's just too much work.
          » I will be the only judge -- Which makes it easier for you! Because all you have to do is appeal to me. * U*

User Image

As stated, this is an original character, short story contest. This has a special meaning for me however-- I would like you to write about my characters. You may come up with your own, but your entry must reveal something of my characters in some way, whether from the eyes of your own protagonists or having them as the leads themselves.

Feel free to deviate and slot in your own characters, but please don't do any time skips or out-of-era/world crossovers. My previous contest was held in different settings and I'd like something new this time. C:

What else... Oh, if you really cannot make the deadline, let me know and if enough people ask for a deadline extension, I am known to comply.

User Image

You don't need to use these if you don't wish to, but for those of you who are lacking ideas, hopefully this will help you get off the ground. C:
          It's just a bunch of things they might be found saying. Run with it how you will!

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

User Image
    User Image

Arcana

Information

How do I organize all this /shadow

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

User Image
    Dragons and Dragonriders

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

User Image
    The Archknight
    User Image

Alias: --
    Name: Solus Rangris
    Height: 5'10"
    Eyes: Blue
    , Black

Hair: Black
    Element: Holy, but has good control of many others. He prefers fire and lightning.
    Style: Combining speed and strength with endurance, he follows the saying, "The best defense is a good offense." to the T. While Solus is a good melee/hand-to-hand combat fighter, he specializes in magic and spells, preferring to utilize the latter when he's getting into serious battles.
    Weapons: Throwing knives, dual swords
    Trademarks: Heterochromia
    Personality:

- Quiet
      Doesn't say much, not because he doesn't like talking but simply because he doesn't respond to things that he views as trivial. He likes to debate about pretentious matters and is fairly sharp tongued due to his status and abilities.

- Arrogant
      Being the Archknight and therefore officially recognized as the most capable soldier in Arcana, he finds it easy to justify himself in any occasion, even if his views are incredibly selfish.

- Old Fashioned
      Or rather, I should say 'proper'. While Solus enjoys everything that most men enjoy [That is, women of questionably voluptuous assets and generally beautiful things.], he also holds a rather ideal view of the world as to how things 'should' be. Men should be capable and strong, women should dress elegantly and act with grace. Those in the upperclass should mind their manners and be courteous even to the less fortunate, and those of the lower class should know their place. It annoys him when his subordinates deviate from these roles and he will do what he can to 'mold' or 'guide' them back into the set stereotype he believes in.

- Charismatic
      Despite his attitude and often cynical view of the world, Solus won't command his soldiers to do something that he himself wouldn't. He's often viewed as a cruel and harsh leader because he's unable to gauge a regular person's abilities compared to his own, and often over calculates a soldier's ability-- But in a roundabout way, that adds to his ability to rally the troops. Rather gifted with strategy and battles in general, most of his soldiers respect and trust him to take them to victory, even if they hate him as a person. Solus doesn't seem to mind this.

History:
    Extra Info:

Relationships:

synnovu's Senpai

Divine Nymph

User Image
    The King

Alias:
    Name: Azure
    Eyes:
    Hair:
    Style: