Welcome to Gaia! ::

ONCE Upon a time

Never seen it 0.47619047619048 47.6% [ 10 ]
I love it... its just the plot Holes. Godz it needs work 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS for it! I wish they'd hire me to write for it T.T 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
This last arc... yea no comment 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
I follow it obsessively and it breaks my soul but I cant stop now 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Eh wonce uh whosa wheresa? 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
IN A Land far, far away 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Magic Codger

12,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image crying
So Long story short I Was writing a really rich and amazing storyline Rp with someone on a forum website. It was literate and deep between the two of us, rather rich and I felt we worked off each other really well. Well in short she abandoned me to be another character and the girl that took up the role for the forums wasn't interested in picking up the story-line. Her posts were short and lacking the depth before she stopped posting altogether. I got frustrated and said something in the chat box and was kicked off the forums for good.

I just want to finish the story concept and would Pay whatever price you deem fit to continue it with me.

Loyal Kitten

What is it? :3 I'm interested and I really wouldn't mind doing it for free. I'd give it my best shot and hopefully you like it. (Warning: I can get wordy and really detail specific. But it's so much fun! Makes things more real and colorful.)

Magic Codger

12,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Mark Twain 100
Sullen Lunar Kitty
What is it? :3 I'm interested and I really wouldn't mind doing it for free. I'd give it my best shot and hopefully you like it. (Warning: I can get wordy and really detail specific. But it's so much fun! Makes things more real and colorful.)

User Image
Its a season 3 rewrite on Once upon a time. She was Zelena, I was Gold, and we just totally changed events.

Loyal Kitten

OUAT Gold
Sullen Lunar Kitty

User Image
Its a season 3 rewrite on Once upon a time. She was Zelena, I was Gold, and we just totally changed events. I mean there's obviously cannon events that have to happen as we progress the plotline and work towards, Like Bae Dying...however we decide that to happen is completely open In the thread I had with her, Zelena actually dissected him from me instead of Emma. and He died in my arms in the cage. Now we don't have to pick up where we left off though. We can reboot, start wherever you want to. We can start at the revival even and work on everything Zelena and Gold did during the missing year. Or we can start with Storybrookes arrival. Or even before all that with Gold's death. I totally have a theory Zelena and Gold talked in OZ as he was dying. before He officially died. For all we know. PAN told her how to revive him with the key and the vault and told her she would need a victim, in exchange she turn him into Pan again... I mean skies' the limit we can do whatever.

And this is where I have to apologize. It's not a topic I can take up, I'm sorry. But I wish you luck in finding another partner who you can finally finish this with! Please, have a good one.
First: Yikes, big time spoilers for those of us who aren't that far into the series. (Trying to do a memory purge.) Please, please, please, try to avoid those when you can. It would be enough to say that it's an AU Once Upon a Time roleplay based around the plot of the 3rd season.

Second: I might be interested in doing this, but I'm only halfway through the second season, so there would be a wait period.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff