Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Thy guess is wrong, yet worthy. A Fortune teller may answer mine last few lines, but what of the first few? And as for your proposition, I'd be gladly to hear"
Tell me, if you will Lady Eviera, is the answer "Lightining?"
"To mine riddle first?" She laughs. "No, but try again."
HuyHoa
"Thy guess is wrong, yet worthy. A Fortune teller may answer mine last few lines, but what of the first few? And as for your proposition, I'd be gladly to hear"

A sigh and quite pause. "I thought not, but it came first to mind, and I do so hate to pass up a guess, lest it be correct! My proposition? A partnership dear sir! When all is lost and someone has won the contest, we'll all need something to do! Would you tell us riddles full of ryhmes and let us guess?"

She smiled and stood, walking three paces forward to her guest, and bent slightly over him. "It would be an honor if you'd consider."

Lightining flashed again.
Neko_Hito
HuyHoa

A sigh and quite pause. "I thought not, but it came first to mind, and I do so hate to pass up a guess, lest it be correct! My proposition? A partnership dear sir! When all is lost and someone has one the contest, we'll all need something to do! Would you tell us riddles full of ryhmes and let us guess?"

She smiled and stood, walking three paces forward to her guest, and bent slightly over him. "It would be an honor if you'd consider."

Is this "She smiled and stood, walking three paces forward to her guest, and bent slightly over him. "It would be an honor if you'd consider." For me or the other guy?
"Ah it would be mine honor" the man says as he bows
FireRed_Alchemist
Neko_Hito
HuyHoa

A sigh and quite pause. "I thought not, but it came first to mind, and I do so hate to pass up a guess, lest it be correct! My proposition? A partnership dear sir! When all is lost and someone has won the contest, we'll all need something to do! Would you tell us riddles full of ryhmes and let us guess?"

Is this "She smiled and stood, walking three paces forward to her guest, and bent slightly over him. "It would be an honor if you'd consider." For me or the other guy?

The other guy... Sorry!
Is the answer "Glass" Lady Eviera?
"You're getting towards my "simple" hint... yet still so far away. You have quite a mind though, to think of glass. Wonderful Sir. Yet I still haven't gotten you're name."
*speaks in a low voice* You may call me Red, for Red is my name. *sighs and looks at the ground in thought. Closes eyes and I remember what was said, running it through my mind. A moment passes. My head jerks up* Trap * I yell out* Is that the answer Lady Hostess!?
Her face blanches. Her pulse quickens. And.... a slow smile creeps to her face.

"Well now. We have a winner. The 1400 gold is yours. Spend it wisely, but stay with us for a while. I'm sure the Young Master I have made my partner will think up some good Riddles for us to puzzle over." She stood and kissed the young man's cheek.

"Well done Red. You are the master riddler."
I propose a new riddle! The one given to us by HuyHoa. Let me give it again. This time, no prize and no fee. Enjoy.

"Sometimes silver, but mostly black
You eye my front, but not my back

I make you laugh, I make you cry
You love me so, I wonder why

I tell you things you want to know
What’s here, what’s now, what’s long ago"
Neko_Hito
Her face blanches. Her pulse quickens. And.... a slow smile creeps to her face.

"Well now. We have a winner. The 1400 gold is yours. Spend it wisely, but stay with us for a while. I'm sure the Young Master I have made my partner will think up some good Riddles for us to puzzle over." She stood and kissed the young man's cheek.

"Well done Red. You are the master riddler."

*smiles* Thank you Lady Eviera. I shall stay with this party of Drinks and Class. *Takes the gold the Lady has prosented to me*
Do you wish, O Lady in Dress, For the fee to be paid once more?
"Contest closed. Those who wish to leave, may leave.... and those who wish to stay, may stay.

Meanwhile, I have another guess for the riddle at hand. Is it a crystal ball Young Master?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff