Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
im joining! hope you all like this!

As I lit my last cigarette at 3 in the morning, Kevin already asleep next to me, my phone rang.

"Lauren?" I had to press the receiver of the phone into my ear to hear her whisper. "Lauren!" Erin sobbed into the phone, "He did it again. Shawn hit me!"

"I'll be there in a few." And with that I hit 'end'. There was no need for the usual 'when, where, and whys', This was going to be the last time the b*****d layed a hand on my sister.

As I pulled myself out of my worn down spot in my bed, taking extra care not to stir the sleeping Adonis next to me; then laughing quietly to myself, realizing that I probably couldn't wake him right now even if I really wanted to. I snuffed out my last cigarette and walked to the tangle of clothes in the center of my bedroom floor. I pulled out what could have been mine, but was probably Kevins jeans. Pulling them on, I pulled a dark grey sweater over my torso and stumbled to the closet.

Why couldn't Shawn beat her in the daytime? Or not at all, as far as preferences go. But for Gods Sake, why did it have to be just as I was dozing off with my last cigarette?

New Apartments are good for one thing, and one thing only: the location of the things you need are still fresh in your mind. I Pulled the chain, and the dim closet light flickered to a steady yellow glow. My black rain slicker and a pair of black rubber mud boots were sitting exactly where I remember putting them. Neglecting to put on socks, I fumbled with the boots. I scrawled a sloppy "Be back Soon" note and set it on my pillow, in case Kevin were to roll over to an empty spot. I slipped out the door without another sound.

The elevator ride down my apartment building gave me time to think over how tonight was going to go. Nothing in my elevator ponderings turned out well for Shawn. It was inevitable, the p***k had to go.

As my little black Cavalier pulled up to Erin's house, I could see her sitting on the front steps; her face in her hands. I backed the car into her driveway. I got out of the car and popped the trunk. I slid a large shovel out from under a blanket, and forced my way past Erins, now regretful, pleads to stop. I let myself into her house, and stomped upstairs into her bedroom.

The smell of alcohol saturated the room, and seemed concentrated around the slumped figure of a man, sitting in an armchair across the room. I crossed the floor, and waited a moment. He looked up at me with a glazed over stare. But as soon as he saw the raised shovel in my hands, the horrified look I got was completely sober.

The crack the shovel on cranium made wasn't nearly as loud as what was expected. I made Erin carry his feet as I supported the shoulders, and we half dragged the unconscious body down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a hand towel to cover his face, keeping the small stream of blood from dripping to the tiles.

"What are we going to do?" Erin whimpered, her lip trembling.

"We aren't going to do anything. Once he's in my trunk I'm leaving, and your not going to know."

"Why not?" Her brow creased into a permanent worry line.

"Because when you report him missing in a day or two, you need to honestly be able to say you don't know where he is or would be. Got it?" She only nodded, and helped me carry him to the car.

As I drove away, I blew my baby sister a kiss. I made it down to the river in no time, and it wasn't at all hard to pull him from the trunk. I found a good rocky area, and pushed him from the highest point, making it look as much like an accident as possible. He tumbled a few times, and let out a groan about halfway down. He hit the water with a splash. I pulled my half-smoked cigarette out of my pocket and lit it.

"You don't mess with my baby sister and get away with it." The best thing about living in the middle of nowhere: there aren't any witnesses. It started to rain, then. Good and hard. Pounding on the windows of my car. I drew my hood tight around my face, and let the rain wash the evidence away. The rocks from the landing on where I had parked had masked my tire tracks, and made it for an easy escape.

Twenty minutes later, and after a quick stop at the corner gas station, just opening, I was sitting in my kitchen, sipping a cup of coffee. A couple of hours passed, and Kevin rolled out of bed at around 7 for breakfast. The rain still thundering against our apartment windows.

Walking into the kitchen he held up my messy note, "Where did you go?"

I pointed to the pack of cigarettes on the table, "I was on my last cigarette." I replied with a smile.

Anxious Gekko

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
Sounds fun Im going to try to get an entry in by the due date 3nodding

Anxious Gekko

6,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
note- the male character Boy is 16 (along with his friends and such)
also i worked REALLY hard on this and i must say i am pretty proud of myself for this dramallama

My name is ‘Boy’

I awoke in the basement, cold and in pain. My whole body hurt, as I crawled to the light switch I looked in the tiny mirror with the faint light showing a big bump on my head. thats when it all came to me. I had come home to my parents fighting, my dad was fully enraged, luckily when I walked in he was in his room and my mom was in the kitchen. She was picking up a broken glass,
“Hurry go in the basement, before he can hurt you too.” my mom whispered as I noticed her face was red, he had slapped her.
“I told you not to say a word!” my father came into the room, I looked down, to avoid his gaze “I see, your home, how was school Boy?” I shrugged,
“Fine Father” I braced myself for his anger,
“Fine? That wasn’t an answer!” he slapped me and I fell to the floor with a thud.
“Now give me an answer Boy, How was school?”
“It was good Father. In English we read a book called ‘Animal farm’ and for science we did an experiment with Acids and Bases..” I looked up to see if he was happy, he smirked,
“That was an answer Boy... Now! Help your mother.” I got up weakly,a nd slowly walked to my mother and helped her clean up the broken dish.
“Now, will you break another dish my wife?” my father stood in the door way that went from the kitchen to the living room.
“No darling, I will not break another dish.” My mother surrendered to my father she was too weak to fight back. My father smiled,
“Good, now Boy will you ever break a dish?” I nodded no, “I spoke to you so you speak back! Now, I said will you ever break a dish!?” He was angry,
“No father I will not break a dish.” I said it in a whisper, my fear keeping me from speaking loud enough, he grabbed my wrist roughly and dragged me to the basement, he threw me down the steps roughly and replied,
“Maybe when I let you out you will speak properly to your father!” then I’d blacked out.
My black hair was messy and covered my light brown eyes. I checked my body for bruises, which of corse there were. I had a bruise on my side where I had hit a step, and on my leg, and on the back of my shoulder. I trudged over to my bed, as I laid down on the pile of old worn blankets I heard the door being unlocked from the outside. Then I realized I had left the light on. I jumped form my bed and charged at the light switch, I barely turned the light of as the door opened, I sat down to make it seem I had just woken up.
“Son? Are you awake?” it was my mother. I stood up, in pain for running,
“Yea. Are you OK Mom?” she ran down the stairs, and hugged me
“Yes son. I am so sorry.” she was crying as she put her head on my shoulder,
“Its not your fault, soon enough we will end this all. It will all end mother.” she sighed,
“Yes Boy. It will end soon, but your father will be back soon he went out to the bar half an hour ago, I wanted to wait to be sure he wasn’t testing me. I love you Boy, stay strong.”
“Yes mother.” she let me go and left the basement I heard the familiar sound of the lock. and went to sleep on my bed.
I woke up the next day sore, but not as sore as I have been before. I walked to the small sink and splashed water in my face as my father opened the basement door.
“Boy are awake?” I wiped my face dry,
“Yes father.” he gestured to me to come up stairs. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch as my mother came in with the cover-up.
“Boy, I apologize for yesterday, I was angry...” I nodded as my mother covered the bruise on my cheek with make-up.
“OK, your done Boy, now go catch the school bus.” I grabbed my backpack off the ground and ran to the bus.
I scribbled on my homework the answers I had guessed.
“Hey, dude, why don’t you do your homework at uh, I don’t know... Home?” my friend Mike asked,
“Its complicated.” I put my homework in my backpack.
“Parents again?” He jumped from the seat across from me to next to me.
“Yea... Just, don’t tell anyone.... If it gets out.... It’ll get worse...” he took my head in his hand and studied my face.
“I wont.... but that cover-up will... Marsie will cover you properly at school OK?” I nodded,
“Thanks man...” he smiled,
“No problem dude....”
When we got off the bus, Mike and I ran to the bush where Marsie usually waited for us. When we climbed in she already had all the stuff ready. As Marsie covered my bruises to where you couldn’t notice a thing Mike checked the bruise on the back of my shoulder to see if it was broken.
“Your lucky my mom is a professional make-up artist...”
“And that my dads a doctor...” Mike pressed on the bruise and screamed in pain.
“That hurts... Don’t mess with it...” Mike sighed and looked without touching the bruise.
“Dude..... how did you get this bruise?” Mike looked worried.
“My dad threw me down the basement stairs.... Why, is it bad?” Marsie started to cover the bruises on my arms.
“Uh, yea.... I’m pretty sure you broke your collarbone...” Marsie gasped,
“We have to do something, your father hasn’t hurt you this bad before.... he’s getting more violent...” Marsie covered my last bruise quickly, and handed me my shirt.
“No, my collarbone can’t be broken, and no we cant tell anyone.” Mike sighed,
“Dude the only possible way it isn’t broken, is if it just cracked which is just as bad. You need to go to the doctor.” I shrugged as I put my shirt on in pain.
“I’ll work something out.” I climbed out of the bush as the bell rang and walked to class.
After school as I was running to the bus someone shoved me and pushed on my shoulder. It knocked the wind out of me and felt like someone was stabbing me in the back. I walked an leaned against the wall to rest. After about ten minutes Mike ran up to me worried,
“Dude, the bus left and when I didn’t see you I got off. What happened?” I sighed,
“Your right.”
“Right about what?” I lifted my bag off the ground.
“My collarbone is seriously messed up.”
“I told you, now lets walk you home, maybe your dad will be in a good mood.” I sighed, and handed Mike my back pack.
We slowly walked home and when I got home I told Mike to go home, and that I would be fine.
“Mother? Father? Im home.” my mom came down the stairs with my dad behind her.
“Why didn’t you take the bus home Boy?” my father was upset, I could tell.
“I have a reason let me explain father.” He nodded, “I think I broke my collarbone and I got shoved so I missed the bus and had to walk home.” My father sighed as my mother looked worried.
“Get in the car, I will take you to the hospital and say you fell down the stairs.”
We went to the hospital and the doctor confirmed that my collarbone was broken, and gave me a sling that held my left arm. On the ride home my father sat silent, we did not speak a single word the whole ride. He opened the door and my mother ran to me and hugged me,
“My baby... are you OK?” I sighed,
“Yes mother.... Thank you for taking me father.” he looked at the table, it sat empty.
“I know I haven’t cooked dinner, I was just worried about Boy so I forgot.” my mother let me go and walked towards my dad, he turned quickly and slapped her,
“You forgot to cook? Make dinner, and get out of my sight.” he walked to the couch. i looked at my mom, he had left a mark that looked like it would become a bruise.
“You gave your son a broken collarbone, so you come home and slap your wife?” my father got up from the couch and didn’t look happy.
“You shut up, and go to the basement. Just because your hurt dosen’t give you a right to talk to me that way.” I looked him in the eye’s, which I haven’t done since I was very little.
“Some man you are...” and walked to the basement. I laid on my bed and went to sleep.
I later woke up, I stood up and looked out the small window, I noticed it was raining. I sighed and wondered how I would ever get away from my abusive father. Thats when it hit me, my father had never locked the basement door, I could get out of the basement. I walked to the door quickly and slowly opened it. I crawled out of the basement and closed the door quietly. I inched towards the living room, where I heard the TV on. When I looked in I saw my father asleep. I got up and slowly went towards my parents room, where I heard my mother crying. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I whispered through the door,
“Mother, its me, Boy, where is the key?” I heard my mother crawl to the door and whisper back to me,
“Your father has it, don’t risk it he is a light sleeper.” I ignored her, I was tired of my father and I was going to end this as I had told her. I walked out to the living room and sneaked around to were I was behind him. I noticed the key was in his hand, I leaned over the couch to try to grab it but he stirred so I backed away. He stood up and I ducked behind the couch I looked around for a way to escape but saw no way. My father walked to the kitchen and looked in the fridge, so I crawled and hid beneath the table. I looked out and saw him take a plate out of the fridge and set it down on the counter, he poured himself a drink and sit at the table to eat. I crawled back as far away from him as I could I then noticed the only light in the house was from the TV and the occasional strike of lightning from outside. I listened to hear if there was anything to cover the sound of me moving around and suddenly, the rain stared to pour down heavily and loudly. I took the chance and crawled from behind the table to around the kitchen, i was now behind my father. A strike of lightning lit up to kitchen for a second and I suddenly realized what I had gotten myself into. I had a broken collar bone, a useless left arm, it was the middle of the night and I was sneaking around my abusive father, who now had a knife while he sat eating, then I wondered. What if he knows im here and is just waiting to catch me off guard? I shook the thought out of my head, I needed to think clearly. He finished the food and stood up, I then mapped out how I planned him to move, and miraculously he moved exactly as I had planned. When he turned right I was right in sync with him and was like a shadow. I followed him throughout the kitchen, putting the dishes in the sink, throwing away his napkin, pushing in the kitchen chair, and then he went back to the couch. I stood behind him while he sat on the couch watching the TV amazed with myself for what I had done.
About half an hour later he had fallen asleep again, I looked and noticed he’d put the key in his shirt pocket. I took the chance and reached in, it felt I’d went so slow it took an hour to get hold of the key, I then slowly pulled my hand away from his shirt. I closed my hand around the key that would lead me and my mother to freedom. It was cool on my skin, I sneaked back to my parents room, just as carefully as before. When I got to the door I whispered to my mother,
“I got the key, are you awake?” my mother responded quickly.
“Yes, I’ve been sitting here since you last left. Are you alright?” I stood up and slowly unlocked the door, the soft click was music to my ears. I opened the door to my mother, who had tears in her eyes
“We cant go through the front door, he’s in the living room. Can we go through the window?” I hugged my mother as I put the key in my pocket, she stepped back,
“No, he’s locked it. What about the garage?” I smiled,
“Maybe, but its a loud door, if we use it he will hear, and we will have to run.” she grinned.
“I can run.” I hugged my mom again,
“And so can I.” we both sneaked off to the garage, unsurprisingly it was unlocked. when we got in the garage I turned on the light and whispered to my mother,
“We will open it quickly, no matter how much noise it makes, and sprint forward. Do not, and I mean do not look back or turn back to close the door. If I trip, keep running, if we separate keep running. Its best us separated and free than together and trapped.” she nodded as we walked towards the garage door. I unlocked it, it made a snapping sound, but not one to awaken my father. I looked at my mother who had her hands on the handle along with me as we began to say in unison,
“One.....Two.....three...” on three we both tugged with all our strength, and ripped the door up to the soaked outside world, the door was loud as we had expected. Any second now my father would come out enraged. My mother and I charged out of the garage, the cold rain felt so good on my skin as I took large, quick strides. I felt the make-up that hid all my scars and bruises run off my face and arms. I heard my father scream, I couldn’t make out what he said, being my mother and I were already at the end of the street and we were laughing about our new found freedom. We jogged a couple blocks then walked a few more. It was still night, about four in the morning by the time we stopped. We stopped at a bus stop to get out of the rain. I smiled and hugged my mother,
“Were free mom! We are free!” I felt her cry into my shoulder,
‘Yes, thank you son, if you had listened to me, we would still be trapped there... Thank you so much son...” we sat there hugging for a couple minutes. Then I stepped back,
“Im going to go see if I can get food, you stay here. If he comes or you even think you see him you run, I don’t care if its been five seconds since I left or five hours, you run.” she nodded,
“Be safe, your all I have.” I nodded and walked away into the rain towards, where I knew there were stores.
After about ten minutes in the rain walking I saw a Walmart down the street. As I walked the rain ended. As I adjusted my sling, which was now soaked, I heard a car screech and drive down the street. My heart completely stopped, until I noticed It was’nt my fathers car. Then a girl, with long black hair in a pony tail, black glasses, a small black jacket, and tight hugging jeans ran down the sidewalk. She sighed and smiled at me,
“My friends ditched me... aren’t they lovely?” she had a cute smile and he glasses slightly hid her bright green eyes.
“Uh, yea...” I smiled.
“Im Kyda, whats your name?” thats when I realized, my whole life my father called me Boy, and so did my mother, and all my teachers called me by my last name, when they did call me, which was rare.
“I, uh... I don’t really have a name.... My dad just always called me Boy...” I felt my face get hot from embarasement. Kyda giggled,
“What do you mean your father called you Boy? You must have a name, what did your mother call you?” I shrugged,
“When my mother did call me by my name, he would make her call me Boy, and she only called me by my real name when I was really young.” Kyda must have thought I was joking because she suddenly had a look of worry,
“Wait, he would make her?” I nodded, she gasped and took a step closer to me, “Was he.... abusive?” I looked away, I never liked to talk about my father to people and now this Kyda girl was asking about it all.
“No....” she put her hand under my chin and turned my head to face her. She looked at my bruises and my arm, and nodded no,
“You cant lie to me.... He was... I know, I can tell.” I looked her in the eyes, she was beautiful,
“What do you mean you can tell?” Kyda backed away from me, un zipped her jacket, and showed me a scar on her arm,
“My mother and father used to be abusive, but I told my friend and she told her father, who was a police officer and it was all ended. It was a year ago and now im moving in with my cousin.” she smiled at me, “So don’t worry, I know the pain of it all.” she put her jacket back on.
“Yes... he was, me and my mom ran away a couple hours ago.”
“Well, where’s your mom? I’ll take you to my cousins, they’ll help you guys out.” Kyda smiled at me and stood close to my side as we started to walk to the bus stop.
Kyda and I talked as we walked to the bus stop.
“Well you need a name other than Boy thats what I did. My birth name was Leslie, but being the name was given to me by my parents it brought back bad memories, so I changed my name.” I smiled,
“So your actually Leslie, but changed to Kyda?”
‘Yep, now you are getting a name change, I don’t care if your mother remembers your birth name or not, it will still remind you of your father. So, its time to re-name you, my friend.” Kyda was right beside me as we walked.
“Well, what names do you have for me?”
“Hmm.... how about Aaron?”
“Nah, I don’t like the name.” Kyda giggled,
“Well, there’s Daniel, Adom, Erik, Michael.” I shrugged,
“I don’t like those either.” Kyda pushed me to the side,
“Well your picky!” Kyda laughed, “I don’t know.... You look like a Noah to me.” I looked down and realized Kyda’s hand was right beside mine, so I took the chance and held her hand,
“I like Noah.” I looked at Kyda, she was blushing, but smiling also.
When we go to the bus stop my mom was asleep on the bench. She was almost dried off from siting on the bench, protected from the rain. The sun was coming up and there was a slight breeze.
“Mom, its me.” she sat up sleepily.
“Boy?”
“Yea, but from now on call me Noah; and this is Kyda.” Kyda let go of my hand and brushed her bangs out of her face.
“Well nice to meat you Kyda, im Jenna.” Kyda and my mom shook hands
“Im going to call my aunt to come pick us up, to take us to her house.” Kyda pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number.
“Wait, what is going on?” my mom was confused.
“Kyda’s family is going to help us.”
A couple months after staying with Kyda’s aunt, which was also Marcie’s mom, everything was going fine. My collar bone and bruises healed, my father was taken to prison, and my mom had gotten a new job, everything was perfect. Then one afternoon while Kyda and I were walking her German Sheppard, Luie, we were holding hands. Nothing more had happened since Kyda and I had met, we just occasionally held hands. So it was nothing different to hold hands with Kyda while walking Luie. When we let Luie inside and continued walking together it started to rain. Being nice I gave Kyda my jacket and it started to really pour down. We started to jog down the sidewalk to get home quickly, when I put my hand in my pocket I found a cold metal object, I stopped jogging and started to walk with Kyda beside me and pulled out the object in my pocket. It was a key, the key that locked the door in my old house. The house that held a million bad memories, a horrible past, and all my secrets. It meant so much, so much good, but also so much bad.
“What is it?” Kyda could tell they key meant something.
“Its the key that unlocked the door to my parents room. If I hadn’t gotten this key the night I met you.... You wouldn’t know me, and I’d be locked in the basement.” Kyda squeezed my hand to tell me she was here for me, which she constantly did.
“What are you going to do with it?” she knew how much that key meant, maybe not how much bad, but she knew how much good. I took a deep breath, let go of Kyda’s hand, and threw the key as far as I could. I saw it land in a small river of rain water and that was the last time I saw it. I turned back to Kyda,
“That was then... This is now.” I pulled Kyda close and hugged her, our face inches apart,
“This is now Noah, and now is us...” we leaned in and I had my first kiss, in the rain, with the one person in the world that really understood me.
“I love you Leslie.”
“I love you Boy.” we just sat in the rain like that, holding each other, me loving her no matter who she was, her loving me for no matter who I was, and that, I realized, was true love...

Distinct Vampire

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
Love, Broken

"It was a dark and stormy night," she muttered to herself as she walked home through the drizzle. She may as well be a thousand miles from home the way her misery flooded back to her in the rain. She hated how rain reminded her so much of her own tears.

Comfort seemed so far and foreign right now. Everyone seemed so happy around her... why couldn't she join their mood?

As a lonely child, she used to sing the Play School theme in Minor notes. Eventually, she grew out of Play School and turned the tides on any happy song to make it her own. It was something that had the power to cheer her up, just a little bit.

Today, it wouldn't work. She had never been hurt so bad before.

Tanya died today. She always thought that she'd spend her whole life with Tanya; she was her best friend, she was her foolish lover.

A few tears slid past as the rain got heavier, beating down on her back and hopefully masking her tears. It was achievement enough that she managed not to break down in public. It would be even better to pass through town unnoticed (and unpitied, and unlavished upon by strangers).

She never thought her heart would mend. She felt like she was lost in the dark forever. She had wailed for her for two hours in the nurse's office today and she felt that any moment she might start again.

She took a breath, calming herself. No one knew the secret life she and Tanya shared; to all the world, they were the best of friends from childhood. But from a young age, they had shared so much more with each other, had been intimate and open. They had been attracted to each other since third grade. No one knew, and Brittany preferred to keep it that way.

Everyone told her and thought that she would get over it. They didn't know.

She choked on her tears, gaining a few stares. She was thinking too deeply about this, her heart felt even more on the edge. It was broken, but it still might snap.

She crossed the street, passing more pedestrians. There was a hurried skip in her step; she was just eager to escape the judging eyes of these strangers, looking at her more and more oddly.

"You still have so much to learn." Her father's words came back to her as she slowed back down, self-conscious of all the eyes. What did that even mean? For too long, she had blamed him for saying it, thinking he just didn't understand. Now she wondered at the experience behind them. Had he ever been in this situation?

Was this love? Or was it just... something else? It felt like love. It really did. She knew it wasn't just physical, not like he had said. It couldn't be; look at her.

Her muscles ached. Her tears stung. She stopped. She shuffled to the side of the sidewalk, leaning against the fence of a house. She couldn't go on, she was too tired. She took a minute (or ten) to gain her strength.

She had to keep moving. Keep moving...

She trudged along home. She had to get out of this rain anyway, and away from these people, but she was also afraid of being caught crying. Even if they knew at home that Tanya died, she was still afraid. Maybe she really thought deep down, they knew. But she knew they were just as ignorant as anyone.

She couldn't reveal herself. If people knew how she really thought of Tanya, what they really were to each other... she could die. Her life would be over!

No one was home. Thank god.

She went straight up to her room. And there, in the privacy of her bedroom, she cried. She didn't know where it came from, but she cried, together with the rain pounding on her window, pounding on the roof.

It ebbed away after another hour, just before her family started arriving home.

Familiar Dabbler

Soul Hunter in the rain

The small dog yipped as a fat, cold raindrop fell from the sky and struck it squarely on the nose. Its owner, a tall man in a brown coat, paid it no mind, preferring to keep his eyes on the woman. Leah Buckham, a red-haired, green-eyes mother of three, about for a little “me time” at the local café.
The man continued to meander down the street, pausing every so often to study a window display or let the dog sniff at a leaf, all the while keeping an unnaturally bright blue eye trained on his target. He’d have to act fast. The wind was picking up, and the mass of dark clouds overhead rumbled ominously with thunder.
He watched (because he is always, always watching) Mrs. Buckham drain the last of her coffee and toss the plastic cup in the trashcan. He was close enough now to smell her perfume, a pleasant mix of apples and sandalwood; it made his mouth water.
“Pardon me, madam?” he chose a polite, slightly accented voice, the most non-threatening in his arsenal. She looked up, made eye contact without thinking—and he had her!
He smirked in satisfaction as her vibrant eyes turned dull and glassy; her smile became blank and doll-like.
“Come,” he ordered curtly. She jerked up like a puppet, and followed him down the rest of the block and into an ally. It was pouring buckets now, soaking them to the bone. The dog wined, and pulled at its leach.
“Soon,” he hushed it, herding his prize behind a large dumpster that hides them from view. And there she stood, in a puddle of filthy water, obediently awaiting her master’s next command. “Remove your coat.”
She obeyed without question, stripping the garment off and letting it drop to the floor. Her thin black blouse clung to her creamy skin, accentuating the soft curve of her breasts. Oh, the things he could do to her. The humiliations she’d be forced to endure; it was so tempting . . .
A sharp bark interrupted his fanatics, reminding him that this was a mission of business, not pleasure. Placing a clawed hand directly over her heart, he closed his eyes, concentrating on the strong, steady rhythm. And still Leah Buckham didn’t move. Her hair had fallen out of its neatly styled bun, her mascara ran in two dark rivets down her cheeks, and the wind was wiping her short skirt around her legs in a most unsightly fashion. The man grinned, imaging the look Mrs. “Prim and Proper soccer mom’s” face if she knew she was unwillingly flashing a perfect stranger.
Without warning, he sank his nails several inches into her skin. Twisting hard, he continued to dig, rip, and tear into tender flesh, growing incredibly excited as the blood flowed over his fingers and mixed with the rain to create pretty swirling patterns. He pulled out slowly, cradling a small, pale purple orb in his palm. He held it at eye level, watching it pulse and shimmer, wafting it under his nose like a fine wine. It was a good soul: strong and pure. It should fetch a fair price at the market.
Safely tucking the soul into his coat, he removed his hold on the woman. With his magic no longer holding her up, Mrs. Buckham gave no last shuttering breath, and collapsed. The dog wagged his tail, prodding the now dead Mrs. Buckham with his snout. He looked at his owner with pleading eyes.
“Make it quick,” the man instructed, striding casually away from the scene and back onto the empty street. A ferocious growl echoed in the darkness, followed by the sounds tearing flesh and breaking bones. Five minutes later, the little dog reappeared, licking his chops.
“Better now?”
It responded by turning into a wisp of smoke and floating away.
The man raised an eyebrow, “I’ll take that as a yes.”
Then he too shifted out of his physical form and it as if they had never been there at all.
this looks interesting : o I'll give it a shot x3! I'll post sometime before the due date~

Gambino Gaian

I'm in the middle of writing an entry! It looks like it's going to be longer than I originally planned, but I'll try to make it in time smile

Edit:
Nope, won't make it in time emotion_8c
Blame school work and my messy schedule. Good luck with the contest though, you got some really nice entries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff