Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Browser

I'd love to join, but i have one question, do yew want us to post the stories here or PM them to yew?

Dedicated Lunatic

17,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Over Easy 100
Tixa Love Heart
XxRainflowerxX
When will the contest end? Is there an ending date for joining?
It sounds good so far, except I want to know what the prizes are and then I might/probably will enter.
Prizes are to be determined at a later date because I just finished with a contest so yeah.... there will be prizes though. smile End date? IDK right now.

Okay thank you, I am joining but, where do I send my entry to. Can I pm it to you?
EmoBunny32
I'd love to join, but i have one question, do yew want us to post the stories here or PM them to yew?
both i suppose
XxRainflowerxX
Tixa Love Heart
XxRainflowerxX
It sounds good so far, except I want to know what the prizes are and then I might/probably will enter.
Prizes are to be determined at a later date because I just finished with a contest so yeah.... there will be prizes though. smile End date? IDK right now.

Okay thank you, I am joining but, where do I send my entry to. Can I pm it to you?
Yes, you may.

Invisible Browser

Tixa Love Heart

Alright then, i'll get on it and PM my entry to yew. ^.^
EmoBunny32
Tixa Love Heart

Alright then, i'll get on it and PM my entry to yew. ^.^
I look forward to it smile
December First!!! Let's see some more entries!!!! biggrin

P.S Prizes are currently being worked out, so I may post them very soon smile
EmoBunny32
put you down on the list of partciipaters.
So, I get that this has to be clean, but does it have to be nice?

Because I just sat down to attempt this, and it slid sideways into quasi-horror in about twelve words. And it's turning out really really well, it just isn't very, well, happy. Or sweet. Or about people being nice to eachother. (not that they're being mean, either. It's neglect and misinformation, not actively trying to pick a fight.)

There's no blood, no gore, not even the hint of either (yet.), no sex or drugs (there is alcohol. Champagne and fruitcake, which involves brandy), it's just... really really creepy. About not going to mass and accidental murder (sort of) and claustrophobia. And really poorly decorated trees.

There is a corpse. But it's been dead for at least a couple of decades. And isn't terribly important (I think.)
XxRainflowerxX
Tixa Love Heart
XxRainflowerxX

Yes you may smile
AndreaHarper
So, I get that this has to be clean, but does it have to be nice?

Because I just sat down to attempt this, and it slid sideways into quasi-horror in about twelve words. And it's turning out really really well, it just isn't very, well, happy. Or sweet. Or about people being nice to eachother. (not that they're being mean, either. It's neglect and misinformation, not actively trying to pick a fight.)

There's no blood, no gore, not even the hint of either (yet.), no sex or drugs (there is alcohol. Champagne and fruitcake, which involves brandy), it's just... really really creepy. About not going to mass and accidental murder (sort of) and claustrophobia. And really poorly decorated trees.

There is a corpse. But it's been dead for at least a couple of decades. And isn't terribly important (I think.)
I meant like not alot of swearing kind of clean. So please just keep the swears to a minimum or not every sentence. But yes, there can be drama and all of that fun stuff
Saturday, January Fourteenth:I officially declare this contest closed!!! Only one person sent me an entry so I will give her 7500 K.

EmoBunny32

Invisible Browser

Tixa Love Heart
Saturday, January Fourteenth:I officially declare this contest closed!!! Only one person sent me an entry so I will give her 7500 K.

EmoBunny32

Thank yew very much. blaugh
EmoBunny32
Tixa Love Heart

EmoBunny32

Thank yew very much. blaugh
youre welcome smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out