Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Woo~ Coolio. I hope that each of our stories were able to at least match the contest objective, 'cause, well, you know what they say's the best medicine, right? User Image

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Yesh, that I hope they will.

I plan on reading them either tomorrow night or Monday morning. (I'm busy all day Sunday.)

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Ok, so I'm way behind. I'm actually reading the entries right now. Thanks for your patience and tolerance. I'm not usually this late. redface

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I have read each entry and decided all three places. If you want a critique/comments I will either PM them or post them here. All the entries were rather excellent, some weird, but excellent. They made me laugh (and grateful I was home alone to exclaim). I'll get the trades with the winnings sent out tomorrow.

(^)^

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
GAH! I completely forgot!

Sending PM's NOW!!

Thank you for your entries! Stick around, I might be doing another contest soon. smile

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Oh good, I'm glad you were able to laugh and do so without worrying about other people (it can be torture reading something really amusing or suspenseful in a place like a library where you wind up very self-conscious and people give you weird looks if you cry out). I am always welcome to comments. Feedback can be quite helpful. ^^

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Quote:
Zabby42

They did indeed make me laugh.

Yours was something I wasn't expecting - which was a fun surprise. It seemed like a well thought-out idea. The story as a whole presented itself in a clear tone and manner. There were only a few fragments (but show me a piece that doesn't have fragments), other than that the grammer was great. None of the "extra" words or quotes seemed forced to fit the piece either.

Would you be interested in a Halloween theme contest?

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Thanks for the feedback! It wound up a little more rushed than I'd intended but when there's a deadline that's pretty normal and when there isn't nothing ever gets done, right? User Image I had fun with the quotes. I wanted to have a few more of them placed in less obvious settings (or with an extra twist) but I'm fairly happy with how it turned out. I had fun, so, thanks for that.

At the moment I am so bogged down with activities that I've actually started snapping at people so I can't commit myself to anything more just right now. By the time I start wrapping up some of my projects it'll be more the season for a Christmas story, I think. I suppose if I wind up with some great idea which just comes out, I might, but that seems to happen rarely for me.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
You're welcome. ^^

I understand completely. I do that to myself intentionally sometimes.
I am confused. There is not anything written in the Winners part of the contest. Who won?
Never mind, I figured out who won- Congrats Zabby!

Caring Scrooge

17,925 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
Rayne.Plover
Never mind, I figured out who won- Congrats Zabby!
Thanks! I rather liked your story, it was quite ni-ce. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces