Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

A Writing Mule

Archaeology. I was interested in that for a long time. I don't know what happened though, I guess I found that I liked the idea of nursing or criminology better... Talk about a 180, right? Lol

Welcome to the contest hun! :]
I hope you enjoy your time here lol.

Shameless Lunatic

Caffeinated Moosan
lol i would enter but my grammar is s**t

o; also hi

Lol That's okay. You make up for it in your artistic ability xD
Hello ;o

Shameless Lunatic

xXLapineGalloiseXx
Gopacksand

xDD Did you figure out which one?

Yeah finally haha

That's good! xD

Shameless Lunatic

Shiro Mezidoria
Yes! Wuvu joined! (She's my sister.) heart

surprised

Shameless Lunatic

Lahrette

Interesting. I've never heard of that kind of system. But then again, I've been to an England University either lol

Yeah, I can take the blood. But, I think I'd rather be nurse. An ER Nurse to be more exact. I don't want to cut someone open, I'd be way too afraid of screwing something up... And if I became a doctor I'd wanna be in the ER lol. I think I'm weird. But, the business of it all... I like being busy. And I like helping people.
On the same note I'm thinking about become and officer too.. So.. Who knows. xD

A financial aid suspension means that the government isn't going to give me anymore money to help me pay for school. And I can't afford it alone so.. Lol. Standstill.

"Don't be offended, but.." .. Yeah. It normally means you're going to get offended, they know you'll be offended, but it's something they feel needs to be said anyways. Unfortunately, I use that phrase a lot. So much so that, people have learned not to ask what I think unless they are prepaid for the complete truth. Lol.

As for the honest opinion thing. There is a difference between someone being honest one what they think, and someone being insulting and rude. If their honest opinion is kinda of insulting to you, then that's different. That I can respect. At least they're being honest. But if they're just doing it to put you down... Then they need to find another hobby. Lol.

CoD I don't care too much for. I mean, I've played it here and there with my brother but.. I don't know. I do like L4D one and two though. But honestly, I'm more of an RPG kind of person... Zelda, FF, KH and such. My mother gave me this Pacman World 3 game. Surprisingly, I absolutely love it. Assassin's Creed I have yet to play. But I have played BioShock. Now that was a good game.

Lol. When I was in high school, we weren't allowed to have alcohol anywhere. Even if it was cooking wine. Lol.
But you are right, it really is always the quiet ones.. Lol

Eh, it's snowing where I'm at too, so I understand that lol. Though most of my online time is spent while I'm at work.. Because I have nothing better to do. Lol. How weird, right?

Darkstarzz

Eh, you say that but, I've never been really good at learning new languages either lol. Took two years of Spanish in High School and well... Lets just say it didn't go to well.

The only language I've been able to learn and pick up on is Sign Language.

Crochet Hearts

It's okay xD I know that I've missed more then a few replies in here at times lol

I know! I thought that was odd too, I really did lol. 7 has always been my favorite number too, so when I meet them it was rather strange lol. And now I've meet you! So it's just that much more intriguing lol.

Really? I'll defiantly have to look into it then.

Shameless Lunatic

A Writing Mule

Yeah, that's a bit of a turn lol. I went from Forensic Science to History to Chemistry to Associate of Science to Nursing to a financial aid suspension. Lol I honestly am so unsure on what I want to be. Though I do love the idea of nursing still.

I also love the idea of criminology. I have a love for figuring things out and piecing together clues to solve a mystery. And I had a guest come in some months ago, a female officer. We had a long talk about her job and.. I just fell in love with everything she said. It's defiantly something I want to look into..

Shameless Lunatic

A Writing Mule
Gopacksand

That's quite a background. However, it's quite normal to be unsure of what you want to be in life. On the bright side, you've tried out a bunch of different subjects and you seem to have narrowed it down to criminology and nursing. Just take the time to think about it and I'm sure you'll be able to make a decision.

That's what I've been told my mother when I talked to her about all the confusion.

So, during the time that I'm on suspension I figured that, I'll try and work things out. Lol

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gopacksand

My username is:bossBEARS bossBEARS
I prefer to be called: bossBEARS
A little on who I am: 13/Single/Minnesota/Female/African American
Bitchy
Sarcastic
Nice
Bubbly
Crazy
Random
Fun
Cocky
Determined
Sushi Lover
Vote Whore
Lazy (sometimes)
Thoughtful
Caring
I love Writing!
Indivisual
Childish
Immature ^.^
Anything Else? Contact!

Questionable Codger

8,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Gopacksand

Oh, I'm not at uni yet, I'm at sixth form. It's between high school and uni (though if I was in America I'd still be in high school...I think). Helping people is good - which is why
I was thinking of going into microbiology as you still help people, but I don't think it would be intense.

Ah sad My sister was about to go into her final year of Forensics at uni, then they said they wouldn't give her the loan for it. So she's working now to make it up.

True. I've always been one of those brutally honest people. I generally ask that of people I know too. It might be upsetting, but it's the truth.

I've never played L4D and I'm not really a JRPG person. Oddly enough I enjoyed FFXIV though.

We weren't technically allowed it, but my Food Tech teacher didn't mind me doing as long as no-one else found out smile
The quieter you are, the more you get away with wink

We're not used to it. So I enjoy a good few snow days whenever there's more than 6-7cm of snow. Yup, work is suppose to keep you busy razz

Crochet Hearts
I keep as much of my old stuff as possible just for the purpose of giggling over it when I'm down. We were forced to enter the poetry contest. I think the teacher was bummed when I was one of the winners after the scene I made about hating poetry.

I doodle, but that's all I can do - in fact, I keep a pad to doodle on in class. The amount of doodling is directly proportional to how bored I was.

Mmm...cheat codes. I'm lazy, so I just google for cheat codes for everything redface

Shameless Lunatic

bossBEARS

Lol that's quite a list lol

Welcome to the c[ontest hun! :]

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gopacksand
bossBEARS

Lol that's quite a list lol

Welcome to the c[ontest hun! :]

Thanks!
And i'll be online but not avaliable!
Gotta get writing.
And how long does the book/story have to be?

Shameless Lunatic

bossBEARS

Thanks!
And i'll be online but not avaliable!
Gotta get writing.
And how long does the book/story have to be?

It hasn't been announced yet what you'll be writing about lol.
I wanted to wait till I had a certain number of entries so that everyone has the same amount of time to work on their writing.

All will be explained. Probably either tonight or tomorrow evening.
The announcement will be on the 6th (Tomorrow) on what the Prompt is.

Shameless Lunatic

Over half-way to the sign up goal! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas