Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gopacksand

Yes, most of my moving was due to the fact that my father was in the Army. So, in Germany most of my time was spent on a U.S Military Base.
I think it may just be because I've spent most of my life here and thus I'm getting rapidly bored with it, that and the fact that this country is kind of.. well.. absurd. The government, the people, everything. I just don't like it over here much. I feel trapped.

Oh, I guess you don't see your father much then :
You should come to the UK sometime, it's nice over here.

Shameless Lunatic

The Passing of Time

Knowing my luck, I would just come across as a stalker anyway. sweatdrop

I'm actually quite like that, too! Though my honesty is more the accidental, whoops-maybe-I-shouldn't-have-admitted-that type. XD It's inconvenient sometimes, but quite funny really. razz

But if you can spin it into a joke, it's not always a bad thing. I now have a stalkee because of that. It's a rather amusing friendship really.

Yeah, I know what you mean lol. My sisters the same. She hates confrontation and so when something slips, she flips.

But it's people like the ones that just came in that make me not like people at all. I'm at work. And this lady came in and she, for a lack of better words, was a completely b***h about the fact that there were people in the Great Room, because she had rented it out for the evening for a baby shower and she wanted to start decorating now. I can understand that, I really can. But 1st, my systems didn't tell me she was coming in and 2nd, it was just a small group of little girls with 2 adults having pizza. It took all of three seconds to move them from one room to another so they weren't in the way of the baby shower lady. But, baby shower lady decided to make a big deal of it anyways...

Shameless Lunatic

assassinine

Thanks! I'm excited to see what I'll be writing about!

Also, you know, I attempted to find a setting so that swear words would be uncensored on these forums, but I failed in that quest. Apparently I didn't search hard enough, or I'm just blind.

ha. Time to try again.

:]

Go to Account, Scroll down to General Settings, find Word Filtering and click the drop down menu. Select Minimum Filtering and that should uncensor the swear words. Lol

Shameless Lunatic

xXLapineGalloiseXx
Gopacksand

Yes, most of my moving was due to the fact that my father was in the Army. So, in Germany most of my time was spent on a U.S Military Base.
I think it may just be because I've spent most of my life here and thus I'm getting rapidly bored with it, that and the fact that this country is kind of.. well.. absurd. The government, the people, everything. I just don't like it over here much. I feel trapped.

Oh, I guess you don't see your father much then :
You should come to the UK sometime, it's nice over here.

I don't see my father much for very different reasons now Lol.
I want to, trust me I do. Lol. Or some other country. But traveling/moving takes money and money I do not have. :[

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gopacksand

But if you can spin it into a joke, it's not always a bad thing. I now have a stalkee because of that. It's a rather amusing friendship really.

Yeah, I know what you mean lol. My sisters the same. She hates confrontation and so when something slips, she flips.

But it's people like the ones that just came in that make me not like people at all. I'm at work. And this lady came in and she, for a lack of better words, was a completely b***h about the fact that there were people in the Great Room, because she had rented it out for the evening for a baby shower and she wanted to start decorating now. I can understand that, I really can. But 1st, my systems didn't tell me she was coming in and 2nd, it was just a small group of little girls with 2 adults having pizza. It took all of three seconds to move them from one room to another so they weren't in the way of the baby shower lady. But, baby shower lady decided to make a big deal of it anyways...

Yeah, some people are just... I don't know. They always overreact and they're so angry and rude. I think that's actually part of the reason why my circle of friends is relatively small - everyone else around here is actually kind of horrible.

I mean, I don't want to sound mean or anything, but could they not at least be polite? :/

Dapper Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gopacksand

I don't see my father much for very different reasons now Lol.
I want to, trust me I do. Lol. Or some other country. But traveling/moving takes money and money I do not have. :[

Oh it sucks that you don't see him confused
You should save up or something and make a travel jar for travelling 3nodding

Shameless Lunatic

The Passing of Time

Yeah, some people are just... I don't know. They always overreact and they're so angry and rude. I think that's actually part of the reason why my circle of friends is relatively small - everyone else around here is actually kind of horrible.

I mean, I don't want to sound mean or anything, but could they not at least be polite? :/

Yeah.. That's just how humans are though.

Being polite requires effort, and effort should have reward. Why be polite when you gain nothing from it? That's probably their mind-set.

Shameless Lunatic

xXLapineGalloiseXx

I have an envelope that I'm saving money in out of each paycheck so I can go see my friend in NH for a couple days..
Maybe even drive down to New York.

Dapper Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gopacksand
xXLapineGalloiseXx

I have an envelope that I'm saving money in out of each paycheck so I can go see my friend in NH for a couple days..
Maybe even drive down to New York.

Nice 3nodding What's NH? lol
Oh I just finished my piece of writing now xd

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gopacksand

Being polite requires effort, and effort should have reward. Why be polite when you gain nothing from it? That's probably their mind-set.

That's true. Sorry, I might have ranted a bit there. razz

Dapper Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gopacksand

Oh darn it, where's the prompt gone? Was it 3,695, or am I thinking of a different contest?

Shameless Lunatic

xXLapineGalloiseXx
Gopacksand

Oh darn it, where's the prompt gone? Was it 3,695, or am I thinking of a different contest?

Different contest hun lol
I haven't announced the prompt for this one.

Dapper Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gopacksand
xXLapineGalloiseXx
Gopacksand

Different contest hun lol
I haven't announced the prompt for this one.

Oh damn stare
Well I wrote something for the other contest then xd

Shameless Lunatic

The Passing of Time
Gopacksand

That's true. Sorry, I might have ranted a bit there. razz

xD Its okay. I ranted to :3

Shameless Lunatic

xXLapineGalloiseXx

Oh damn stare
Well I wrote something for the other contest then xd

xDD Did you figure out which one?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash