Dapper Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gopacksand

My username is: xXLapineGalloiseXx
I prefer to be called: Lapine, Lap, or Meg
A little on who I am: My name is Megan. I'm 13 years old. I've lived in three different countries, and 11 different houses; 1 house in France, 2 house in Italy and 9 houses in England. I have a cat and a dog; the dog is called Valentine Cairo, but Cairo for short, and my cat is called Charlie. I enjoy reading and writing, and when I'm in university I want to get a PhD in Criminology 3nodding

Shameless Lunatic

xXLapineGalloiseXx
I'll join biggrin There's nothing else to do at the moment so I'm here

Okay biggrin
Please fill out the respected forum to introduce yourself.
It's in the About post :]

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gopacksand

Hello Time biggrin
And Welcome!
Oh, you are young! Lol. But that's okay, that just means you have more time ahead of you :]
My sister is 15 as well, and she's a darn good writer if I may say so myself, so age is nothing but a number around here :]

I ramble a lot too. I think that may be one of my problems with my writings as well. So much to say in too little words.
I'm glad you think it sounds fun! biggrin Took some brain storming and my roommate helped me a bit with some of the ideas lol.

I hope you enjoy your time here! biggrin
Tell your friends about it. The sooner people sign up, to soon we can get started wink

Thanks! biggrin Rambling is really hard to stop though. It makes it really hard when there's maximum word limits. D:

I hope so to! I don't have any friends on Gaia (I'm such a loner, lol) but I hope more people join soon anyway. C:

Shameless Lunatic

The Passing of Time

Thanks! biggrin Rambling is really hard to stop though. It makes it really hard when there's maximum word limits. D:

I hope so to! I don't have any friends on Gaia (I'm such a loner, lol) but I hope more people join soon anyway. C:

It does Dx lol. But there is no max or minimum word limit in this competition. All that will be explained later though :] When the prompt is announced lol.

Aww :[ I'm sorry. You should talk to others more :] There are some pretty wicked people here on Gaia.

Shameless Lunatic

xXLapineGalloiseXx
Gopacksand

My username is: xXLapineGalloiseXx
I prefer to be called: Lapine, Lap, or Meg
A little on who I am: My name is Megan. I'm 13 years old. I've lived in three different countries, and 11 different houses; 1 house in France, 2 house in Italy and 9 houses in England. I have a cat and a dog; the dog is called Valentine Cairo, but Cairo for short, and my cat is called Charlie. I enjoy reading and writing, and when I'm in university I want to get a PhD in Criminology 3nodding

biggrin I love the idea of Criminology!
I was going to go for Forensic Science but.. I don't really know anymore. Lol. Things are a bit confusing at the moment.

Wow, 13 and you've moved that much? Well, I guess I can't say too much. I moved around a lot when I was younger too. Lived in Germany once. But that's about as exciting as that gets...
I'd love to live in Italy, France or England though... Lol.

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gopacksand

It does Dx lol. But there is no max or minimum word limit in this competition. All that will be explained later though :] When the prompt is announced lol.

Aww :[ I'm sorry. You should talk to others more :] There are some pretty wicked people here on Gaia.

Ha ha, that's good to hear. wink

I would totally do that, but I'm too shy even on the internet to actually start up conversations, so I generally just lurk around on the writing contest forums. whee
My username is: assassinine
I prefer to be called: assassin or nine. or ine. or assassinine. I don't really care. You could call me "a**" if it weren't censored.
A little on who I am: I'm a college student who enjoys writing. I've considered myself a writer since I was a wee little tyke. Inspiration as of late has come few and far in between though, which is why I find myself on this forum, and jumping on this contest opportunity. Erm, I tend to be honest and sarcastic, which is sometimes present in my writing. I emphasize sometimes because there are times in which my work is completely devoid of sarcasm, though it is usually always honest. I'm up to any challenge with writing though - always looking to expand my horizons into different genres and styles.

Dapper Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gopacksand

biggrin I love the idea of Criminology!
I was going to go for Forensic Science but.. I don't really know anymore. Lol. Things are a bit confusing at the moment.

Wow, 13 and you've moved that much? Well, I guess I can't say too much. I moved around a lot when I was younger too. Lived in Germany once. But that's about as exciting as that gets...
I'd love to live in Italy, France or England though... Lol.

I hate moving. We're moving to France again soon, but I've just started my GCSE's.
We were going to go to Germany at one point, but didn't. Is it nice there?
Do you live in America?

Shameless Lunatic

The Passing of Time

Ha ha, that's good to hear. wink

I would totally do that, but I'm too shy even on the internet to actually start up conversations, so I generally just lurk around on the writing contest forums. whee

I understand the being shy thing... I use to not talk to anyone and just lurk too...
But sometime lurking you see interesting conversations that you just can't help to comment on. Though, the trick is doing it in such a way so that you don't seem like a stalker.

What's really funny is that I'm not a sociable person. I have my friends in life but, they are far and few between. I don't exactly like people. But, at the same time, I've been told I have a warm and comforting personality at times. Though, I do tend to be brutally honest, which takes away from people-loving aura, apparently xD

I don't know. Some people are just strange.

Shameless Lunatic

xXLapineGalloiseXx

I hate moving. We're moving to France again soon, but I've just started my GCSE's.
We were going to go to Germany at one point, but didn't. Is it nice there?
Do you live in America?

Yeah, I hated moving too. Just when you get used to a place your uprooted and relocated. It gets kind of discouraging at times. Don't see the point in making friends and such...

I lived on a military base, but from some of the traveling and site-seeing we did, it was a very beautiful place.
Yes, unfortunately, I do live in America.

Dapper Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Gopacksand

Yeah, I hated moving too. Just when you get used to a place your uprooted and relocated. It gets kind of discouraging at times. Don't see the point in making friends and such...

I lived on a military base, but from some of the traveling and site-seeing we did, it was a very beautiful place.
Yes, unfortunately, I do live in America.

Military base? I've never been on one of those before.
Why so unfortunate that you live in America?

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gopacksand

I understand the being shy thing... I use to not talk to anyone and just lurk too...
But sometime lurking you see interesting conversations that you just can't help to comment on. Though, the trick is doing it in such a way so that you don't seem like a stalker.

What's really funny is that I'm not a sociable person. I have my friends in life but, they are far and few between. I don't exactly like people. But, at the same time, I've been told I have a warm and comforting personality at times. Though, I do tend to be brutally honest, which takes away from people-loving aura, apparently xD

I don't know. Some people are just strange.

Knowing my luck, I would just come across as a stalker anyway. sweatdrop

I'm actually quite like that, too! Though my honesty is more the accidental, whoops-maybe-I-shouldn't-have-admitted-that type. XD It's inconvenient sometimes, but quite funny really. razz

Shameless Lunatic

assassinine
My username is: assassinine
I prefer to be called: assassin or nine. or ine. or assassinine. I don't really care. You could call me "a**" if it weren't censored.
A little on who I am: I'm a college student who enjoys writing. I've considered myself a writer since I was a wee little tyke. Inspiration as of late has come few and far in between though, which is why I find myself on this forum, and jumping on this contest opportunity. Erm, I tend to be honest and sarcastic, which is sometimes present in my writing. I emphasize sometimes because there are times in which my work is completely devoid of sarcasm, though it is usually always honest. I'm up to any challenge with writing though - always looking to expand my horizons into different genres and styles.

Made me laugh, I won't lie. Because "a**" isn't censored for me, I turned that off. Lol.

From the sounds of it, I think me and you might get along great :] Lol.

Also, it's very good to hear that your up for new challenges and such! Because the prompts will be a wide range of genres and styles. :]

Welcome! And I hope you enjoy your time here :]
And find more muse then that few and far between.

Shameless Lunatic

xXLapineGalloiseXx

Military base? I've never been on one of those before.
Why so unfortunate that you live in America?

Yes, most of my moving was due to the fact that my father was in the Army. So, in Germany most of my time was spent on a U.S Military Base.
I think it may just be because I've spent most of my life here and thus I'm getting rapidly bored with it, that and the fact that this country is kind of.. well.. absurd. The government, the people, everything. I just don't like it over here much. I feel trapped.
Gopacksand

Made me laugh, I won't lie. Because "a**" isn't censored for me, I turned that off. Lol.

From the sounds of it, I think me and you might get along great :] Lol.

Also, it's very good to hear that your up for new challenges and such! Because the prompts will be a wide range of genres and styles. :]

Welcome! And I hope you enjoy your time here :]
And find more muse then that few and far between.

Thanks! I'm excited to see what I'll be writing about!

Also, you know, I attempted to find a setting so that swear words would be uncensored on these forums, but I failed in that quest. Apparently I didn't search hard enough, or I'm just blind.

ha. Time to try again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces