Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Gopacksand

Its alright! heart Life happens right? smile

The Passing of Time

Its almost weird isn't it? Its like you know you're wearing a different face online and all...but its still really difficult to do a lot of talking. xd : Its nice knowing I'm not alone though lol.

Shameless Lunatic

Crochet Hearts

It does but I still feel bad lol..
Thank you for understanding though :]

Shameless Hunter

Lahrette

Ha, I know what you mean! I was sure my creative writing teacher was going to send me to the school counselor. As for my usual genres... I'd say horror, romance, and sci-fi are my main focuses, but I've got a special love for historical fiction, especially war-related.

Ah, my webcomic... this must be my fourth attempt at starting one, but I think I've found a plot I like. Also, I think I know what you mean by the style. Mine's a slightly more realistic manga-style. Anyway, I'm really psyched for this prompt. Good luck!

Crochet Hearts

Thank you! Hopefully I'll forget how much I love procrastination for long enough to get somewhere in it. Good luck with yours as well. wink

Gopacksand

whee Thank you so much! Don't ever worry about taking too long -- I used to have to rely on libraries for internet, so I know how frustrating it can be.

I'm so excited about the prompt. Now, off to spend the next month locked in my room loving this contest!

Shameless Lunatic

wahnsinn und hass
Gopacksand

whee Thank you so much! Don't ever worry about taking too long -- I used to have to rely on libraries for internet, so I know how frustrating it can be.

I'm so excited about the prompt. Now, off to spend the next month locked in my room loving this contest!

Lol ^-^ I love the fact that this thread is full of understanding people biggrin

I'm glad you like the prompt! I probably came up with like, half a dozen and changed my mind once every hour trying to figure out what I wanted it to be.

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Crochet Hearts

Yeah, it's definitely wierd! biggrin Wiiiiierd. rofl

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gopacksand

I'm not veryexperienced with many of my writing so i'm wondering what is a prompt?
And can we start writing from the hint you gave us?
When were done writing who do you send it to?
Can it be a poem or does it have to be a story?
I have so many questions gonk

Edit: Hehe, all my questions have been answered!
whee

Shameless Lunatic

bossBEARS
Gopacksand

I'm not veryexperienced with many of my writing so i'm wondering what is a prompt?

whee

Lol
It's okay hun
SO you understand everything now?

Seems like an interesting prompt. I'll get started right away.

Quote:
And then silence falls upon the forum as contestants quietly ponder what they will write,
A mystery? A comedy? A happy family or a gruesome sight?

Yes, I write bad couplets when I am pondering what to write about the prompt (and when I refuse to BUMP!)

Very interesting prompt, and it could go many different ways! (I like it!)

Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gopacksand
bossBEARS
Gopacksand

whee

Lol
It's okay hun
SO you understand everything now?

Well it said that i have to explain how my character got there, and i was thinking I would tell it close to the end. is that allowed?

Timid Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I have lots of planning to do. smile This is going to be so much fun~! heart
Crochet Hearts

The Passing of Time

Lol hello. I'm kind of the same way...except its just that I just don't know what to say. I've been lurking... lol.

Huzzah, lurking!

And...I think I actually already know how the sailors convention gets worked into this story.

Side question: My preferred typesetting program has a lot of issues with cutting and pasting to other places. Would it be possible, provided that there's a date stamp, to give a link to a pdf version on google docs? (I may not choose to do this, but I'd like to know in advance if the option is open to me).

Shameless Lunatic

Darkstarzz

Lol. That made me laugh. Glad to know I'm not the only denial bumper around here lol

I'm glad you like it :]

Shameless Lunatic

bossBEARS
Well it said that i have to explain how my character got there, and i was thinking I would tell it close to the end. is that allowed?

Of course. It's your story hun.

Shameless Lunatic

Crochet Hearts
I have lots of planning to do. smile This is going to be so much fun~! heart

whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items