Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you think tops in the relationship?

Seung-hae 0.32 32.0% [ 8 ]
Sovann 0.68 68.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

I don't know if I want to study or procrastinate.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Posting so I know where to find this later.
emotion_bigheart
Voters are delusional. Seung-hae is obvs the top.

(btw - isn't asking which is the man a pejorative phrasing? They're quite obvs both men since they both a p***s. just one tops and the other bottoms)
Quote:
Who do you think is the man in the relationship?

Y'know, if you're hinting at Seung-hae being a trans* lady, this technically counts as het, not yaoi.
craziiloop

Really? Haha.

YOU AND I ARE ON A TEAM ALONE. ; ~;

And yes. Definitely. I actually thought that while putting up the poll.
However, some people don't like it when people use "seme/uke", and I feel as though top would be too sexual for a poll.
So I just put "man". Unless someone has a better phrasing. I don't really feel like resetting the poll.

It's just there for competition/kicks between my friend and me, to be honest.
Aibari

It's not het. Seung-hae is very much a man, but occasionally he likes to dress in clothing meant for women. He's not transsexual.
Most of the time he's in men's clothing.

And again, the poll is just there for amusement. If the poll gets this much attention, I'll probably take it down. e ue
I'm going to put a question section up, where I am going to put some of the answers to the questions I was just asked.

Because they're very good questions and there's a chance that people might have the same ones.
I am not sure if I am tired or not.
Good morning~.
Rhekov

It's not het. Seung-hae is very much a man, but occasionally he likes to dress in clothing meant for women. He's not transsexual.
Most of the time he's in men's clothing.

And again, the poll is just there for amusement. If the poll gets this much attention, I'll probably take it down. e ue

I get that the poll is just for fun - isn't that what polls are for? - but, uh. Yeah. Asking "who is the man?" is as least as offensive as asking which of them is seme/uke, because it ties in with the idea that a dude who likes to bottom is somehow less of a man, and sex doesn't actually have the power to magically change your gender. (Though that would have been pretty interesting.)

This looks really interesting, though - these characters look like they're going to be a lot of fun to write about! I was going to suggest "who is the pitcher" (as in pitcher/catcher) for the poll, but then I realised that when one character is Korean and the other Cambodian, there's really no guarantee that they live in the US. (Is baseball popular enough in Cambodia for the analogy to carry over?)

There was also one thing in Sovann's description that was a bit confusing - if he "cannot control his temper", how can he "put up with a lot of things" before he snaps? (And is it possible to get some info on his sister and their relationship?)

AND. I almost forgot. Where do they work?

ALSO AND. How do you feel about supernatural elements? (And are any of the characters affiliated with any religion?)

(sorry I have so many questions and parantheses and stuff, I just got ... weirdly exited over this.)
Aibari

It's not meant to be looked into as someone being less of a man. I meant it as a colloquialism. I'll just rephrase it as "top/bottom", I don't want to discuss it anymore, haha.

Anyways, it means that he has a slow-to-boil temper. |D
Like, he does not get very angry often, but when he does he gets REALLY angry. To the point where he's inconsolable and practically blind with rage.
His anger builds up until something finally snaps.

They don't have specific jobs. But I suppose Seung-hae would probably work in a professional setting. Sovann-- I have no idea. I talked it over with my friend and she said something him possibly being in the medical field.

Neither of them have a specific religion.
As for supernatural elements, I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to it. It really depends on what you mean, though.

Joining, Absoultly Joining

c:
Clementine Tea

emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items