Welcome to Gaia! ::

I recently came into a bit of money, and that, combined with a general sense of boredom, is never really a good thing. So, instead of, say, stabbing someone, or starting some crazy cat fight, both of which would be highly impolite, I`ve started another contest.

And your challenge:
Fear.

Write your worst nightmare,
into existance in the form of the written word.
And by the end, if I`m not just as afraid as you are,
you haven`t done your job.

Contestants:
Pollyur
GUTT3RMOUTH
Miyuki-chan96
The Rules, Mon Ami.
They`re quite simple, if I do say so myself.

1) PM your story to moi, or post it here. It matters not to me.

2) Your delightful entry can be in the form of poetry, a story, a song-- Once again, I don`t care.

3) The deadline is, I don`t know, February the 24th. It`s not set in stone, though. If you want it moved back or something, I don`t mind moving it back.

4) For the sake of all involved, keep it PG-13. It`s just easier that way.

5) Don`t be a bloody idiot. I have way too much time on my hands, and I hold grudges to the grave. Just don`t be that idiot, por favor.

And the rewards, of course...

1st Place: 10k
2nd Place: 5k
3rd Place: 3k

Versatile Mage

I would love to join this contest; it's a fresh idea I've never tried before. And as much as it will probably turn me into a twitchy little sod, I can already feel the ideas flowing. I know - lets call it therapy.

I'll start planning in a bit. Thanks for hosting - you've inspired me. heart
Pollyur
I would love to join this contest; it's a fresh idea I've never tried before. And as much as it will probably turn me into a twitchy little sod, I can already feel the ideas flowing. I know - lets call it therapy.

I'll start planning in a bit. Thanks for hosting - you've inspired me. heart

Oh good, I was starting to think this would be a bust. Glad to have inspired you, and eager to read heart
I reckon I'll enter. Give myself something to do, perhaps even get the creative juices flowing again.
I also really admire the concept of this challenge. Looking forward to it.
heart
GUTT3RMOUTH
I reckon I'll enter. Give myself something to do, perhaps even get the creative juices flowing again.
I also really admire the concept of this challenge. Looking forward to it.
heart

Sweet 4laugh I really liked the idea myself.

Shameless Lunatic

I would like to reserve a spot for my little sister :]

She's a talented writing and is currently working on a story like this, and I think it would be good for her to get her works somewhere that someone would actually read it. It'll help her improve even more.

She's at school at the moment, but I've asked her about it and she accepts :] She'll be on within the hour herself.
I'm the previously mentioned sister of the individual above who doesn't care to proof read her posts.

Gopacksand
talented writing and is

Writer* You loser. Lol.

Anyways, I'm sending in my entry now! :] Thank you for making this contest!

<3
Gopacksand
I would like to reserve a spot for my little sister :]

She's a talented writing and is currently working on a story like this, and I think it would be good for her to get her works somewhere that someone would actually read it. It'll help her improve even more.

She's at school at the moment, but I've asked her about it and she accepts :] She'll be on within the hour herself.

Cool mrgreen
Miyuki-chan96
I'm the previously mentioned sister of the individual above who doesn't care to proof read her posts.

Gopacksand
talented writing and is

Writer* You loser. Lol.

<3

Recieved. Your story`s kind of totally awesome, by the way. I love the fast pace, and the mysterious ending.

Shameless Lunatic

skyblue1492
Miyuki-chan96

Gopacksand
talented writing and is

Writer* You loser. Lol.

<3

Recieved. Your story`s kind of totally awesome, by the way. I love the fast pace, and the mysterious ending.

This is Miyuki-chan96.W're sisters on and we're both too lazy to log and switch accounts lol. :p
Anyway, thank you!! biggrin I appreciate it and stuff. Lol.
Gopacksand
skyblue1492
Miyuki-chan96

Gopacksand
talented writing and is

Writer* You loser. Lol.

<3

This is Miyuki-chan96.W're sisters on and we're both too lazy to log and switch accounts lol. :p
Anyway, thank you!! biggrin I appreciate it and stuff. Lol.
You`re quite welcome 4laugh And also...go laziness!

Dapper Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I'd love to join! Just give me a few hours or so and it'll be in your inbox heart
xXLapineGalloiseXx
I'd love to join! Just give me a few hours or so and it'll be in your inbox heart

Coolio mrgreen Welcome to the club.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces