Welcome to Gaia! ::

craziiloop
GarGo0or

I'm sorry that this contest didn't work out - it did seem like a great deal of fun =(
I guess maybe people were just busy ... or just decided later that so many rounds wasn't their thing??

Oh, well, thank you at least for the prizes - that's really nice of you ^-^
Congrats to the other two who entered - if you guys are interested in story swapping - I'm more than willing (in here or through PMs, your call)!

Let me know if you set up another contest - I may be interested again ^-^

Oh & no, I actually didn't read any of your stories you featured O in (I'm lazy like that) - it's just ... how he seemed to be for me xD
Plus, I was in the evil group xD

but u made him completely different XD
though in my story he always sounded bad but in the end u figure out he is just a victim too
but yet... he was amazing in ur story.. not him at all...
and this contest will be reopened so u can join it again...
GarGo0or

Oh xD
I thought you said that the character was a lot like you wrote him. Whoop xD

&& well, I mean, maybe he is a victim in a way ... but, really, he takes a great deal of pleasure in doing what he does - even went out of his way to do more of it (which I thought was clear when the officer asked him if he had to kill the girl). So, really, in the end, he really isn't a victim since he isn't taken advantage of (he enjoys it and is paid very well to do it)

Thanks again for the prize =)
craziiloop
GarGo0or

Oh xD
I thought you said that the character was a lot like you wrote him. Whoop xD

&& well, I mean, maybe he is a victim in a way ... but, really, he takes a great deal of pleasure in doing what he does - even went out of his way to do more of it (which I thought was clear when the officer asked him if he had to kill the girl). So, really, in the end, he really isn't a victim since he isn't taken advantage of (he enjoys it and is paid very well to do it)

Thanks again for the prize =)

u r welcome dear... and I didn't give it to you just like that you deserve it ^_^ it's your work that gave u the gold...
and ur story really entertained me ^_^
u know.. actually this character wasn't in mystery/action/gore story... but most of like slice of life/comedy/a bit supernatural and a very little mystery.... but since I couldn't find suitable characters from my mystery stories so I just added him... not only him but also SUL was from a comedy romance story supernatural @.@ just imagine it XD
but yet u all were able to make a mystery thrill stories though he wasn't that cool.... u made him cool <3
OK guys... I reopened the contest... I changed almost everything... even the words count
if you still want to join welcome ^_^... but you have to read the topic again...
you have more than 4 months to write now
enjoy... =D

cara_fairy
tfwbtr
GoldenStarDrops
Rosebitten Violinist
XxLuinxX
craziiloop
Luce Price
The Markees Stradivarius
ourshiningstarz
One Winged Fangirl

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
I would love to rejoin!
I just wanted to let you know... I actually worked and completed something.
But... I lost all internet connection when the Blizzard hit so I couldn't turn anything in.
biggrin
Yay.
XxLuinxX
I would love to rejoin!
But... I lost all internet connection when the Blizzard hit so I couldn't turn anything in.
biggrin
Yay.

no prob ^_^ I'm glad u can join

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
GarGo0or
XxLuinxX
I would love to rejoin!
biggrin
Yay.

I am too!
I felt so horrible, too, because I didn't want you to feel like I just up and quit without warning. :c
XxLuinxX
GarGo0or
XxLuinxX
I would love to rejoin!
biggrin
Yay.

I am too!
I felt so horrible, too, because I didn't want you to feel like I just up and quit without warning. :c

no.. I really guessed something really happened like a computer crash or account band or anything similar coz you really showed u cared and I believed in you...
anyway... I still want to read it though I can't give you anything for it ^_^
well... I can @.@ I'm glad now coz I had extra gold more than what I need for the contests.. and I wanna use the gold for charity

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
GarGo0or
XxLuinxX
GarGo0or
XxLuinxX
I would love to rejoin!
biggrin
Yay.

I am too!

no.. I really guessed something really happened like a computer crash or account band or anything similar coz you really showed u cared and I believed in you...
anyway... I still want to read it though I can't give you anything for it ^_^
well... I can @.@ I'm glad now coz I had extra gold more than what I need for the contests.. and I wanna use the gold for charity

Yeah, apparently it was the worst snow Colorado has had in like, seven years.
I didn't mind though. I have a long distance boyfriend who was visiting at the time. Because of the snow his flight was cancelled and he got to stay a couple extra days. :3

Yeah! I'll finish typing it up all nice and pretty this weekend. I read through it again and found a bunch of flaws. :c I have two tests this week and *NO TIME.*
But I wrote it, and I still want to show you, so I will. :3
WOW!! i'm impressed..
not even one entry =_=
is my contest that boring guys?
am i bad on making contest..?
why do they always fail?
Oh. I thought we had until June. @_@
Rosebitten Violinist
Oh. I thought we had until June. @_@

we he have till 20th of june...
but no discussing in here.. or people say the wanna join...
i mean... the topic even went to other pages who's gonna see it then?
instead of me bumping... let it be bumped by your chat ^^
whee Okay okay! I have some mindless chat that I don't mind sharing.

I am currently have an egg-cheese omelette and kimchi stew with my little sister. She never ate a lot, but right now, she's eating like a healthy 6-year-old girl should. Maybe the reason she never ate well was because I left her alone to eat? D:

I AM HORRIBLE @_@ -dies-
AND, while I'm at it, I'm in love with Peeta from the Hunger Games [Peeta in the book and Peeta in the movie].

WHY IS HE SO CUTE IN THE FIRST BOOK? WHY. This is makes me want to cry, especially since Katniss was a cynical betch throughout the entire first book. :<

I've yet to read the second book. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. D:<
i think most kids these days don't eat properly... my niece who is 5 yr old has the same weight as her 2 years brother...
whenever we take her to hospital the doctors say feed her properly... as if we don't give her food
and who's peeta? since i don't read books and i quit watching movies don't think i will know him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff