Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
GarGo0or
I donno what to say… should I apologize? Why should I apologize when it's not my fault? But at least this is the least I can do S#!T… fine… you see this contest went through many changes… first, before ppl didn't keep their promises… then I had to collect new contestants and the same things happened… well now Saoire got sick we can't say it's her fault but I fed up… I won't find a replacement for Saoire and I have in this case to remove one round… I decided to remove the Round III prompt "the weirdest character" since my second contest is full of psychos… sorry for those who were interested in this prompt, I had no other choice and if I kept on searching for a new contestant every time one drops this contest will face no end.
So things will change again, first I won't start with 10k since one is dropped but with 15k as if you were in the second contest. As well as for the best story in round 1 and so.
Now the results are out, I was really impressed and more satisfied than the last round and the previous contest too XD
I'm really glad you joined this contest, I really really thank you all from the bottom of my heart <3
Though I was giving my opinion in pms before, I feel lazy to do it again… so I'll say what I thought of your stories in here… I'll start alphabetically to be fair
Cincos

Your story was an epic. I loved it so much! It took me to my childhood memories <<you think I'm insane? Well it reminded me of some great games I used to love
I love historical fiction stories when it deals with real events and facts especially when you include some science fiction and changes in it, like the Metal Gear series, one of the best stories I heard in my life that even made me want to quit writing since it was so amazing and hard to reach.
Don't care about the score so much, for example, you could have gained a better score in the plot, I liked it though but it violated the rules – it took place in a year after 1920. I wanted to give you more, I really loved the plot, but people shouldn't always follow their hearts – rules are rules and they should be followed. But yet, you passed the first test. Congratulations and I'm really looking forward to read more of your stories.
fizzyorangesoda

Your story was nice, one of my best genres when I was a little younger. It really has a nice meaning, I can see that you like writing stories with hidden messages since you joined a previous contest made by me. But to be honest the previous story I read for you was way better than this… it was one of the best stories I received there and I really enjoyed reading it a lot… and I think you could have done better in this. I know you're not really used to historical fiction since you said so - well me too, I've never wrote a historical fiction and I tried many times but failed. I know it's hard for people who are not used to it.
I want to tell you the same thing I told Cincos too – don't care so much about the score, you could have scored better but you violated a rule – the five main characters one. There were only 3, it I want to include the cat, though it wasn't really a main character, they'll be only 4. Maybe you forgot this rule.
Anyway, you couldn't make it to the second round, but I want to remind you, if you lose that doesn't mean you're not a good writer – it's just that others wrote something suits my taste more and maybe if another judge will judge your works he may score you differently. And I added 5k to some of you, and you're one of them. This small gift is for those who really made me enjoy making this contest – those who were talking about their progress, joined from the beginning, and kept on standing with me till the end. So thank you and I wish you could join my next contest too – I like your writings ^_^
A trade is in its way
Sensei Ruinz

As for you sensei… yours was something unbelievable! I thought you will be the winner and I'll never get a more amazing story! It was to me perfect and if I didn't accept your entry because you were late I'll be the one who regret it.
It reminded me of one of the best animes I watched in my life – Fullmetal Alchemist if you heard about it. It gave me the same feeling I had when I watched that anime. And when I came to decide the best story for the first round I didn't want to choose it by score but by which one I like most so I was veeeery confused between yours and the winner one. I took time to think, to go through the 2 stories again. Both you and Y a m i - D h a m p i r did so well. I'm so proud of both of you, donno if this really means anything to you ^.^"… if you showed more details and touched my heart more you would have won. I thought your idea is better 'in my opinion' but I felt like your writing style changed while writing. It was perfect in the beginning but it changed slowly the more I read. You described less and you went through the events faster.
You passed to the second round, congratulations!
Y a m i - D h a m p i r

What should I say to you? You're already the winner of the best story in round 1 and the one with highest score ^_^
Yours was amazing, perfect, and the most things I liked were your writing style and the ending. Your style really takes me to the story… it makes me really see what's going on in there. You're the first to have perfect scores in 3 criteria parts in all my contests.
The ending was unexpected and that's what I like the most – new ideas and unexpected endings are the most I care about.
You did well and I can't say anything further…
Move on to the second round, I wanna read more of your writings ^_^.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now the second round is there, check the rules and start writing. The deadline on Feb 20… I'll appreciate it if you submitted earlier =)

Haha awesome XDD ill start writing

An I'm gla you liked it

Witty Genius

Oh boy. No one has posted in here since the first. o.e;

I have been extremely busy, but hopefully I can pull an entry together this weekend.

If not, I am terribly sorry for not keeping up my word. I will try though with everything I have to do this weekend. Maybe I can get away with writing it in the car on monday, and typing it up when I get back. Who knows.
today is the deadline =_=
no entry was sent =_=
I started to get bored
if anyone want to extend it just say so

Interesting Genius

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
GarGo0or
today is the deadline =_=
no entry was sent =_=
I started to get bored
if anyone want to extend it just say so

I am very sorry! I have been busy with college work! BUT!!! I shall turn in my story no later than 6pm CST tomorrow!!!
Promise!!
fine ^^ dont be late girls.. Cincos already submitted
how many years should i wait for your submitting? i fed up... i really fed up...
i plan on closing it... that's it.. though i was looking forward for the last round so much.... give me a fast reply gals... if u dont i don't i'll just close the contest

Interesting Genius

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
GarGo0or
how many years should i wait for your submitting? i fed up... i really fed up...
i plan on closing it... that's it.. though i was looking forward for the last round so much.... give me a fast reply gals... if u dont i don't i'll just close the contest

T-T

college takes up so much of my time. DD: don't close it, as soon as I finish my take home psych exam i'll pm you my entry.
listen up girls... if u want to stop in here plz tell me... coz I feel like I waited forever...
i think now u have the Easter holiday right? can't u write it on it?
plz... i want the entries ASAP

Y a m i - D h a m p i r

Sensei Ruinz

Interesting Genius

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
GarGo0or
listen up girls... if u want to stop in here plz tell me... coz I feel like I waited forever...

Y a m i - D h a m p i r

Sensei Ruinz

I'm so sorry.

A lot has happened, my great grandma passed away. And, I have her wake on Sunday. Her funeral Monday. And, I have church saturday.

I give you my word though, that I will turn in my entry to you tomorrow.

Thank you~

Witty Genius

GarGo0or

Y a m i - D h a m p i r

Sensei Ruinz

I don't start Easter break until next week on Thursday...
These last two weeks I have been so stressed out. We have our school musical, and tonight was opening night, and the only reason I bring that up is because I am in it. I am sorry about my lack of an entry, but I do not think I will be able to write one any time soon. If you want to wait for me, that is up to you. I would honestly just continue with out me. I am not going to make any promises because I am just way too stressed out for anything right now.

I am sorry to disappoint you.
ok... fine...
thanx both of u for replying that fast...
I have a busy week too.. next week... the break is the week after...
I'll start reading the entries next Thursday.... if only one of you submitted that will be enough till then and both "with Cincos" will turn to final round... the round I really look forward to it ^_^
How's this contest going? It's nice to see it still on the first page of the forum :3
The Markees Stradivarius
How's this contest going? It's nice to see it still on the first page of the forum :3

not that good T^T unfortunately
GarGo0or
The Markees Stradivarius
Hows this contest going? Its nice to see it still on the first page of the forum :3

not that good T^T unfortunately

: aww. Maybe you should shorten the deadlines. Sometimes if theyre too long, people take advantage of that and forget or get lazy. I know it does that to me at least @.@
I thought this is taking forever...
as I said... who quit won't have a thing
Cincos was the only one who posted for the last contest we reached...
I'll consider him as the winner
plus 100 k for being in my side till the end
his total will be 190k
5 + 15 + 70 + 100
though I was looking forward for the last round..
anyway... Cincos, if you would like to write a story for the last round I'll give u gold up to 300k based on how much I liked it
A trade will be there soon

Cincos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas