Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Alien Sweetheart

Anabaena
Meushi
So I think I just made it my new headcannon that Radio Jack is the only one that's allowed to pick on and be mean to Kanoko. If he sees anyone else do it, he gets SUPER pissed and attacks.....Oh god.........no...NO CRACK STORY STAY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY nope there it is in my now....muh... sweatdrop emo
Like a kid, picking on the girl he likes? xd

I'm Not..kind of...yes! I think this is what I want and seem to be writing...oh god...no...NO BRAIN! DON'T DO SOME CRACK SHIPPING STOoh to late..... emo

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Meushi
Anabaena
Meushi
So I think I just made it my new headcannon that Radio Jack is the only one that's allowed to pick on and be mean to Kanoko. If he sees anyone else do it, he gets SUPER pissed and attacks.....Oh god.........no...NO CRACK STORY STAY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY nope there it is in my now....muh... sweatdrop emo

I'm Not..kind of...yes! I think this is what I want and seem to be writing...oh god...no...NO BRAIN! DON'T DO SOME CRACK SHIPPING STOoh to late..... emo

I dunno.

I took it as he's a tool and picks on people he likes. Like my sister. She's horrible to everyone she's friends with, but will flip a table if someone else is mean to them.

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Anabaena
Meushi

I dunno.

I took it as he's a tool and picks on people he likes. Like my sister. She's horrible to everyone she's friends with, but will flip a table if someone else is mean to them.

LOL This too works as well. That's HOW I was writing it, which I still am, but now I have this HORRIBLE crack sailor moon like something crap in my head....I blame all of you.... talk2hand

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Anabaena
Meushi

I dunno.

LOL This too works as well. That's HOW I was writing it, which I still am, but now I have this HORRIBLE crack sailor moon like something crap in my head....I blame all of you.... talk2hand
...Magical Girl Kanoko? ....with Radio Jack playing the role of Luna?

Because OMGIWOULDLOVETHATSOMUCH

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Anabaena
Meushi

I dunno.

STOP IT!! STOP IT I SAY!! I HAVE TO MANY IDEAS IN MY HEAD ALREADY WHY ARE YOU BEING SO RUDE AND EVIL STOP IT OR I'LL CRY!!!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi

I dunno.

STOP IT!! STOP IT I SAY!! I HAVE TO MANY IDEAS IN MY HEAD ALREADY WHY ARE YOU BEING SO RUDE AND EVIL STOP IT OR I'LL CRY!!!
You're beautiful.

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi

I dunno.

You're beautiful.

DON'T YOU BUTTER TALK ME YOU NOT VERY NICE BUT EVIL MASTERMIND YOU!!!

It will get you EVERYTHING...I mean..NO! No I have to much to do LEAVEMEALONE!!

Lavish Lunatic

Meushi
Here, have some more crack. wink

alolan's Husbando

Partying Sweetheart

あなただけの別のチェスの駒.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Excuse me if I'm being dumb as hell, but can we submit two stories? I'm probably going to script one up for both Liam and Ian since I've been roleplaying them a bit and what not.
yum_puddi

Special Snowflake

Anabaena
CANNOT UNSEE!

rofl

Exactly *nods knowingly*

Special Snowflake

Yeata Zi
OH NOES!
Not such a bad thing! At least we know you wouldn't try to supernova in the shape of something rude.... or would you? ninja

Gambino Medalist

2,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
0rihara
あなただけの別のチェスの駒.
User Image

Excuse me if I'm being dumb as hell, but can we submit two stories? I'm probably going to script one up for both Liam and Ian since I've been roleplaying them a bit and what not.
yum_puddi

Teehee, I'd love this. I'm having a hard time deciding between Kanoko+Brenblah and Rina+Leon.

alolan's Husbando

Partying Sweetheart

Kadiza

あなただけの別のチェスの駒.
User Image

Do Rina and Leon, yes yes yes. dgkjsjdg
Leon doesn't get enough love as he should.
Goofball.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces