Welcome to Gaia! ::

Special Snowflake

Ysavvryl
It's kind of sad that part of the reason I like this contest is that I know it will be completed because Yeata has a good reputation around the forums.

Speaking from personal experience I've been scammed a lot of times from contests (art not writing) so I only ever show interest in one held by people I know to be in good standing!

It only makes sense, but I agree it's sad.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
*blinks* I have a good reputation?

That's the problem with internet forums, I suppose.

Raider

Aaaah I want to do this but fear that I'll never finish anything because of my damned perfectionist brain! And I haven't paid enough attention to the plot... xP

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
ZuchiniMuumuu
Aaaah I want to do this but fear that I'll never finish anything because of my damned perfectionist brain! And I haven't paid enough attention to the plot... xP
Pick a character you like who doesn't have much character development--perhaps one from a RIG or a shop keeper who never gets any story time--and make your own story. <3

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Do the members of the Kuro gang (Luca, Cordell, Ceasar, Faris, etc.) count as underdeveloped characters? They have come back into the plot in a major way and have had their own RIG in the past, but I think there are still a lot of things that can be expanded upon about them.
Also, is there any limit to the number of entries an individual can make?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
TheMoonsBluePassage
Do the members of the Kuro gang (Luca, Cordell, Ceasar, Faris, etc.) count as underdeveloped characters? They have come back into the plot in a major way and have had their own RIG in the past, but I think there are still a lot of things that can be expanded upon about them.
I'm okay with you writing about the Kuro gang.

And I don't know, I'll have to think about it. Probably not unless I make it a rule that you only get to place once.

Peaceful Lunatic

Yeata Zi

Compared to people who make you put in hours of work into writing a good story and then never judge or pick a winner? Yes, you do.

Or I know where to find you if too much time passes afterwards ninja . lol, I kid.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ysavvryl
Yeata Zi

Compared to people who make you put in hours of work into writing a good story and then never judge or pick a winner? Yes, you do.

Or I know where to find you if too much time passes afterwards ninja . lol, I kid.
Ah! I see what you mean! I will have started Grad school by the time the judging occurs, but that's also why I am going to get two other people to help me judge. For fairness!

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Yeata Zi
TheMoonsBluePassage
I'm okay with you writing about the Kuro gang.

And I don't know, I'll have to think about it. Probably not unless I make it a rule that you only get to place once.

Yes! I love the idea for this contest, and I can't wait until the submissions begin to come in.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
omg, yay you're open. I'm so going to finish that Sandman story now! emotion_kirakira

Alien Sweetheart

Existential Existence
Meushi
OMG *Foams at the mouth*

Now I need to figure out if I should enter with one I've already written or make a new one up.

Also I'm very torn, I kind of want to be a judge since well...I did go to school for this kind of crap...yes...I went to Gaia NPC contest writing school. It's very strict and hard to get into...... ninja

reaaaallllyyy?

i'm just going to silently judge people...in my mind....XD
one of my B.A.'s is for English and I took some creative writing classes in undergrad too.

University of Barton, Gaia.

*whips out magnifying glass*

*whips out smoking pipe*

*whips out the Sun*

*positions Sun over magnifying glass*

*positions you under magnifying glass*

*burns you to a crisp*

*eats you for dinner*

*smokes pipe*

Why you got to be so mean to me EE? WHY? emotion_donotwant

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Ysavvryl
Yeata Zi

Ah! I see what you mean! I will have started Grad school by the time the judging occurs, but that's also why I am going to get two other people to help me judge. For fairness!

A JUSTICE!!! scream

Alien Sweetheart

BTW! I wanted to tell you cause I had very little time to post yesterday, that I just LOVE how the first page looks with all the photos and stuff! Totally awesome!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Meushi
BTW! I wanted to tell you cause I had very little time to post yesterday, that I just LOVE how the first page looks with all the photos and stuff! Totally awesome!
Thank you so much, I spent a long time working on it <3

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
VKiera
omg, yay you're open. I'm so going to finish that Sandman story now! emotion_kirakira
YO GO GURL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces