Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

dare to be different.

This is a small writing contest I'm making because I'm incredibly bored
right now. ;_; Lame, right? Anyways the point here is that you write me
a story including a boy named Haruki and a girl named Yumiko (Yumi).

It doesn't have to be very long, maybe a paragraph or you can write a
poem. Just remember they are lovers. I would enjoy a story telling about
a moment where they are together. Something lovey like that. (:

Prizes:
First place gets 1Ok. yes it's a lame prize.
But I tip all stories. (:

This will probably end when I find something real good.

Go go go!
Haruki was miserable boy. With black hair and blue eyes sure he seemed to have a normal life. The people that thought that, WERE WRONG. Haruki's life was worse than ever. His dad beats up his mom , and he wishes to have a sibling so he didn't have to alone all the time.
Today was the day he moved to Las Vegas, Nevada.He thought it was gonna be the worst place.
Once he started school during recess he stood there alone with his sketchbook drawing the people that made him feel better. There was a bunch of pages open cause barely anyone liked him.
While he was about to cry a girl with pretty lite pink hair and grey eyes. Her name was Yumiko.
Yumiko sat right beside him and asked "Why are you sad?" Haruki responded back , not trying to cry "I'm new here and I don't know anyone. ." Yumiko felt sad for him and she introduced herself. They started laughing and talking great.
One day Yumiko asked Haruki why his skethbook barely had any drawings and only they were people. Haruki thought about it and he started to cry revealing to Yumiko that he had no friends as he sat down with his hands over his face crying , saying out loud wishing he was dead. Yumiko said "You have me , and who cares if anyone doesn't like you, your wonderful. I bet theres a special girl that loves you so much she can't tell you." He wiped his tears asking "Really? What does she look like?" she started describing herself as she grabbed his hand smiling and blushing furiously. As Haruki did the same. Now Haruki never had a horrible life, he moved in with Yumiko and he live happy as ever. ;]

Like it?

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
SmileOrDiex3

dare to be different.

Aww! I started grinning like crazy when I read it lol. Seriously cute. (:
Sweet-Melodies
SmileOrDiex3

dare to be different.

Aww! I started grinning like crazy when I read it lol. Seriously cute. (:

Thanks smile

Loyal Sweetheart

Here goes nothing (:

~~~~~~

Yumiko lied on the hospital bed, motionless, her eyes closed. Her husband, Haruki, was sitting next to her, gently holding her soft hand. It had been two months since she’s been in her coma. Haruki wasn’t going to give up hope, hope that she would wake up again one day. He remembered the incident all too well, like it had happened just yesterday. They had entered their unstable storage shed in search of something. Haruki had urged her to stay back, but she wanted to help. He about died seeing a wooden panel swing down from the ceiling and hit the back of her head. Her body crashed into boxes as she fell, then hitting her head against the cold, concrete floor.

Haruki refused to cry anymore. He had cried too much in the last two months. He was tired of it; he just wanting her to come back. They had only been married for a little less than a year. The house felt so lonely without her. He missed her greetings when he came home from work. He missed the smile in her eyes, the way her smile created small dimples on her cheeks, her laugh when he told her stories about his day, the touch of her hand on his face as she kissed him, everything. The bed felt cold at night without her there. He never gave up hope, though. He prayed every night that she would come back to him soon.

He looked up at the tulips he had brought in earlier this week. They sat in a clear vase on the bedside table. They were her favor flowers. A slight grin formed on his lips before he yawned and laid his head down on the bed next to Yumiko’s hand, still holding it in his.

Falling into a light sleep, he dreamed of him and his wife on their first date since they first started going out four years ago. A simple picnic at the park satisfied them. Under a nice, shaded tree, they sat together and ate as they got to know each other better. Haruki knew it was cheesy, but he brought out his pocketknife and carved their initials into the tree. Her face flushed red as she hid her smile under her fingertips.

Later, he took her hand and walked along a path through the trees, listening to the birds chirping and feeling the soft breeze hit their faces. About a minute in, Yumiko squeezed Haruki’s hand. He only smiled at her, but then she softly tugged on it as she looked deep into his eyes. He asked what was wrong before she tugged on his hand again.

Haruki opened his eyes and blinked a few times, it coming to him that he had been dreaming. His eyes wavered up to his wife’s face, and he noticed her eyes slightly open, looking down at him. He blinked some more to make sure he really was awake from his dream. That’s when she lightly squeezed his hand and softly grinned, trying to speak.

“H…Haru…” Her voice couldn’t reach above a whisper. A huge smile spread across Haruki’s face as he sat up and squeezed her hand back.

“Yumi. You’re awake… You’re awake!” He stood from the chair and leaned in close to her face, lightly touching his forehead to hers as he placed his free hand on her cheek. He started crying, so much joy rushing through him. Quiet laughter also filled his lungs as he looked deep into her eyes. “I’ve missed you,” he whispered, softly kissing the corner of her lips. Her eyes closed for a few moments before she opened them again, love and recognition coming back fully now. Her smile made his heart flutter, knowing she would now be able to come home soon.

“I’ll go get the doctor,” he told her, brushing back her black hair behind her ear. Kissing her forehead, he leaned back and headed for the door.

“H-Haruki…” Hearing his name made him stop and looked back at her. “I-I love you,” she whispered.

Haruki smiled wide. “I love you, too.” Then he turned back and went to grab a doctor.

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
SkyEvermore
Here goes nothing (:

~~~~~~

Yumiko lied on the hospital bed, motionless, her eyes closed. Her husband, Haruki, was sitting next to her, gently holding her soft hand. It had been two months since she’s been in her coma. Haruki wasn’t going to give up hope, hope that she would wake up again one day. He remembered the incident all too well, like it had happened just yesterday. They had entered their unstable storage shed in search of something. Haruki had urged her to stay back, but she wanted to help. He about died seeing a wooden panel swing down from the ceiling and hit the back of her head. Her body crashed into boxes as she fell, then hitting her head against the cold, concrete floor.

Haruki refused to cry anymore. He had cried too much in the last two months. He was tired of it; he just wanting her to come back. They had only been married for a little less than a year. The house felt so lonely without her. He missed her greetings when he came home from work. He missed the smile in her eyes, the way her smile created small dimples on her cheeks, her laugh when he told her stories about his day, the touch of her hand on his face as she kissed him, everything. The bed felt cold at night without her there. He never gave up hope, though. He prayed every night that she would come back to him soon.

He looked up at the tulips he had brought in earlier this week. They sat in a clear vase on the bedside table. They were her favor flowers. A slight grin formed on his lips before he yawned and laid his head down on the bed next to Yumiko’s hand, still holding it in his.

Falling into a light sleep, he dreamed of him and his wife on their first date since they first started going out four years ago. A simple picnic at the park satisfied them. Under a nice, shaded tree, they sat together and ate as they got to know each other better. Haruki knew it was cheesy, but he brought out his pocketknife and carved their initials into the tree. Her face flushed red as she hid her smile under her fingertips.

Later, he took her hand and walked along a path through the trees, listening to the birds chirping and feeling the soft breeze hit their faces. About a minute in, Yumiko squeezed Haruki’s hand. He only smiled at her, but then she softly tugged on it as she looked deep into his eyes. He asked what was wrong before she tugged on his hand again.

Haruki opened his eyes and blinked a few times, it coming to him that he had been dreaming. His eyes wavered up to his wife’s face, and he noticed her eyes slightly open, looking down at him. He blinked some more to make sure he really was awake from his dream. That’s when she lightly squeezed his hand and softly grinned, trying to speak.

“H…Haru…” Her voice couldn’t reach above a whisper. A huge smile spread across Haruki’s face as he sat up and squeezed her hand back.

“Yumi. You’re awake… You’re awake!” He stood from the chair and leaned in close to her face, lightly touching his forehead to hers as he placed his free hand on her cheek. He started crying, so much joy rushing through him. Quiet laughter also filled his lungs as he looked deep into her eyes. “I’ve missed you,” he whispered, softly kissing the corner of her lips. Her eyes closed for a few moments before she opened them again, love and recognition coming back fully now. Her smile made his heart flutter, knowing she would now be able to come home soon.

“I’ll go get the doctor,” he told her, brushing back her black hair behind her ear. Kissing her forehead, he leaned back and headed for the door.

“H-Haruki…” Hearing his name made him stop and looked back at her. “I-I love you,” she whispered.

Haruki smiled wide. “I love you, too.” Then he turned back and went to grab a doctor.

dare to be different.

OY MY GOD. I was grinning and smiling the whole time this story is so amazing! It totally
fits what my OCs would do thank you thank you!!! I love it so much!!! *cries*

Loyal Sweetheart

Sweet-Melodies

dare to be different.

OY MY GOD. I was grinning and smiling the whole time this story is so amazing! It totally
fits what my OCs would do thank you thank you!!! I love it so much!!! *cries*

Haha, thank you so much! I'm really glad you like it~! (:
Oh! I'm game!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haruki. He was always different. He would strut around town picking fights. School, Haruki never goes to school. "It's a waste of time", he always says. Haruki could always be noticed no matter where he went. White uniform shirt, pink tie , converse sneakers,and black jeans,everyone knew who he was, and was scared of him. Even though he was 14, even 20 year old cops were scared of him. No one knew exactly who he was or even where he came from. Everyone was too scared to approach him.
Daylight seeped into the cracked window of an abandoned warehouse. Haruki's glossy black hair shined. He was asleep on a pile of old tires, covered by a moth-eaten blanket. To most people this would the worst, to Haruki, it was home. He sat up and scratched his eyes. With a bright smile, he knew exactly what day it was, Saturday. The only other thing that gave him joy other than beating people up.
Quickly changing his old jeans and white t-shirt, into his crisp clean white uniform, pink tie, and black jeans. Haruki was a pretty skinny kid, but to make up for it, he was really tall and had a broad frame. His brown eyes were always in a glaring expression, but it opposed to what he felt inside.
Haruki is what he is now because of his past(not that anyone knows). In fact, he is actually an illegitimate of some famous C.E.O. , his dad. They met for the first time because Haruki had been living at an orphanage. His dad was a serious business man, but was also superstitious. The day right after meeting Haruki, his stocks failed. After that day, everything he invested in had gone to waste. Even Haruki suffered. His father had hung himself, and the orphanage was burned down somehow. With no relatives or even a mother, Haruki had to live on his own. He traveled from place to place, learning new things along the way.
He did meet a home once. It was with an old teacher. He was in his 80s when he found Haruki huddled in an alley. He gave him a home and even taught him karate. Haruki thought that he finally found his home, but he was dead wrong. A few years later, when Haruki was now 12 and the old man was 87, he died of a heart attack. Haruki now not only knew the feeling of being alone, but the feeling of loosing someone.
Now alone again, Haruki set out to find a new home. Along the way, there were nice people and bad people. Nice people were rejected since he didn't want the feeling of loosing someone again. Bad people were beaten up right on the spot. Haurki didn't fight to save anyone, to him it gave him a way to survive his feelings; grief, despair, and loneliness. Soon after, he couldn't handle it and started to beat up any person he felt needed it. That's when everyone began to fear him. Everyone but one girl.
Haruki finally reached the old park with the big oak tree. He sat on the swing and waited. It was 3:30, she would be here soon. She was Yumiko. The only girl that is not afraid of him and maybe even the only person not afraid of Haruki. You could say they met by a misunderstanding.
About 3 months ago, Haruki was wandering around, itching for a fight,when he came across this park. There was Yumiko, being bullied by 3 other guys. Haruki always heated bullying since he was bullied himself. Beating them up was a piece of cake. When Yumiko wanted to thank him, he said it wasn't for her and moved on. As he left, Yumiko shouted that she would meet him here to thank him tomorrow. She was a really dense person. The next day, out of curiosity, Haruki went to the same park around 7 o'clock, and you know what? That dumb girl Yumiko was there. She fell asleep on the swing. Haruki had never seen this kind of devotion, so as usual, he thought it was stupid, but he still walked over and put Yumiko on the bench to lay down. The next day, when Yumiko woke up, there was a note that said:
"Fine, I'll meet you here around 4 on Saturdays".
From then on, they always met on Saturdays. No matter if it was raining or not, they always met, but every time they met, they would just talk. They would talk about a lot of things; where they live, what they wanted to do, just casual stuff, but Haruki didn't see it like that. He saw it as him not being alone anymore. It could've been anyone, but he was glad that they would just talk like this. Through this talking, Haruki didn't beat people up as often. He didn't feel anymore despair wither. He even found out about Yumiko.
Even though she was really gullible, she is a really smart person. Yumiko was on a scholarship to a super expensive school(from what Haruki understood), and that was why she was always bullied. Just for getting a scholarship, every rich kid started targeting her. Everyday she would just put up with, because of her mother. Since Yumiko was born from when her mother was raped at 14, she took responsibility and worked everyday to support them. Feeling both pity and guilt, Yumiko strives to help ease the load off her mother's shoulders.
It was finally 4 o'clock, Haruki waited patiently. Finally, he could see the brown haired girl bouncing up the path. Seeing the smile on her face as she noticed him, made Haruki blush a little. Her brown pigtails were the length to her shoulders. Yumiko wore her uniform style dress shirt and navy blue plaid skirt. Finally getting close enough to talk to Haruki, she started off as usual.
"Hey Haruki",Yumiko said sweetly," how have you been?".
"Fine, nothing new", Haruki replied roughly. All the time turned at Yumiko's face, so she wouldn't see him blush.
"How have you been?".
"Same old,same old". Yumiko sat down on the other side of the swing. Their hands almost touched. Quickly, Haruki got up.
"If we both sit on it, the swing might fall", Haruki couldn't come up with a better excuse.
"Oh, ok then let's sit on the bench". Lucky for him, Yumiko was really dense.
They both sat on the bench and stared up at the sky. The clouds were lazily drifting and and slightly turning the shade of orange.
"Man",Haruki started," I wish I could be a cloud. Nothing to worry about and all you have to do is dirft around".
Yumiko laughed a bit, that was what Haruki was aiming for.
" You say some weird stuff, Haruki", Yumiko replied,"Hey look!", she pointed at the sky," There's a sunset!".
The sun was sinking below the horizon and the clouds were now the shade of bright orange. Golden light from the sun started to deepen as it sank. It was a beautiful sight.
"Hey, Hauki", Yumiko said suddenly,"can I ask you a question?".
"You already did, but sure", Haruki smirked.
"I'm serious",she paused for a minute,"umm...what do you do if....you like someone? I don't mean that in a weird way or something!! It's just that, when I'm around this guy, he makes me feel happy. And I always want to be next to him".
Yumiko was serious. Haruki could tell by looking at Yumiko's face. He knew this would happen one day, but he couldn't hold on to her forever. Shutting away every fiber of his being he replied: " Just tell him how you feel. Don't be a chicken about it". Even thought he felt a bit of anger knowing that Yumiko was serious about some guy.
"Are you sure he wouldn't get mad?", Yumiko was still questioning.
Making a fist and pressing his nails into his hand, he still answered without a second thought.
" Yeah,yeah. He'll be fine with it".
"Really?".
Haruki turned away from Yumiko. He could bear to look into her pleading eyes, but instead, Yumiko wanted to see his eyes. Yumiko pulled Haruki's tie, forcing him to face her. Right into a kiss. Yumiko's lips were soft and sweet. Haruki was trying violently not to die of joy. They stayed like that for a while, until Yumiko finally pulled away.
"Haruki, I really like- no, I love you Haruki!", Yumiko immediately pulled back after saying it. Tears started to fall down her face.
"I know you might think i'm a dork for saying it, but I really liked you for a while now. Ever since that day you saved me- ah no, beat up those guys who happened to be bullying me. I just wanted you to hear me out. You don't have to-".
Haruki pulled Yumiko close and they embraced. Haruki looked into Yumiko's deep green eyes.They both blushed at how close they were.
"I..love you too", Haruki said frankly.
Haruki and Yumiko sat on the bench for a while. Now knowing of their feelings for each other, this was their new beginning.

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
MangaFan291
Oh! I'm game!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haruki. He was always different. He would strut around town picking fights. School, Haruki never goes to school. "It's a waste of time", he always says. Haruki could always be noticed no matter where he went. White uniform shirt, pink tie , converse sneakers,and black jeans,everyone knew who he was, and was scared of him. Even though he was 14, even 20 year old cops were scared of him. No one knew exactly who he was or even where he came from. Everyone was too scared to approach him.
Daylight seeped into the cracked window of an abandoned warehouse. Haruki's glossy black hair shined. He was asleep on a pile of old tires, covered by a moth-eaten blanket. To most people this would the worst, to Haruki, it was home. He sat up and scratched his eyes. With a bright smile, he knew exactly what day it was, Saturday. The only other thing that gave him joy other than beating people up.
Quickly changing his old jeans and white t-shirt, into his crisp clean white uniform, pink tie, and black jeans. Haruki was a pretty skinny kid, but to make up for it, he was really tall and had a broad frame. His brown eyes were always in a glaring expression, but it opposed to what he felt inside.
Haruki is what he is now because of his past(not that anyone knows). In fact, he is actually an illegitimate of some famous C.E.O. , his dad. They met for the first time because Haruki had been living at an orphanage. His dad was a serious business man, but was also superstitious. The day right after meeting Haruki, his stocks failed. After that day, everything he invested in had gone to waste. Even Haruki suffered. His father had hung himself, and the orphanage was burned down somehow. With no relatives or even a mother, Haruki had to live on his own. He traveled from place to place, learning new things along the way.
He did meet a home once. It was with an old teacher. He was in his 80s when he found Haruki huddled in an alley. He gave him a home and even taught him karate. Haruki thought that he finally found his home, but he was dead wrong. A few years later, when Haruki was now 12 and the old man was 87, he died of a heart attack. Haruki now not only knew the feeling of being alone, but the feeling of loosing someone.
Now alone again, Haruki set out to find a new home. Along the way, there were nice people and bad people. Nice people were rejected since he didn't want the feeling of loosing someone again. Bad people were beaten up right on the spot. Haurki didn't fight to save anyone, to him it gave him a way to survive his feelings; grief, despair, and loneliness. Soon after, he couldn't handle it and started to beat up any person he felt needed it. That's when everyone began to fear him. Everyone but one girl.
Haruki finally reached the old park with the big oak tree. He sat on the swing and waited. It was 3:30, she would be here soon. She was Yumiko. The only girl that is not afraid of him and maybe even the only person not afraid of Haruki. You could say they met by a misunderstanding.
About 3 months ago, Haruki was wandering around, itching for a fight,when he came across this park. There was Yumiko, being bullied by 3 other guys. Haruki always heated bullying since he was bullied himself. Beating them up was a piece of cake. When Yumiko wanted to thank him, he said it wasn't for her and moved on. As he left, Yumiko shouted that she would meet him here to thank him tomorrow. She was a really dense person. The next day, out of curiosity, Haruki went to the same park around 7 o'clock, and you know what? That dumb girl Yumiko was there. She fell asleep on the swing. Haruki had never seen this kind of devotion, so as usual, he thought it was stupid, but he still walked over and put Yumiko on the bench to lay down. The next day, when Yumiko woke up, there was a note that said:
"Fine, I'll meet you here around 4 on Saturdays".
From then on, they always met on Saturdays. No matter if it was raining or not, they always met, but every time they met, they would just talk. They would talk about a lot of things; where they live, what they wanted to do, just casual stuff, but Haruki didn't see it like that. He saw it as him not being alone anymore. It could've been anyone, but he was glad that they would just talk like this. Through this talking, Haruki didn't beat people up as often. He didn't feel anymore despair wither. He even found out about Yumiko.
Even though she was really gullible, she is a really smart person. Yumiko was on a scholarship to a super expensive school(from what Haruki understood), and that was why she was always bullied. Just for getting a scholarship, every rich kid started targeting her. Everyday she would just put up with, because of her mother. Since Yumiko was born from when her mother was raped at 14, she took responsibility and worked everyday to support them. Feeling both pity and guilt, Yumiko strives to help ease the load off her mother's shoulders.
It was finally 4 o'clock, Haruki waited patiently. Finally, he could see the brown haired girl bouncing up the path. Seeing the smile on her face as she noticed him, made Haruki blush a little. Her brown pigtails were the length to her shoulders. Yumiko wore her uniform style dress shirt and navy blue plaid skirt. Finally getting close enough to talk to Haruki, she started off as usual.
"Hey Haruki",Yumiko said sweetly," how have you been?".
"Fine, nothing new", Haruki replied roughly. All the time turned at Yumiko's face, so she wouldn't see him blush.
"How have you been?".
"Same old,same old". Yumiko sat down on the other side of the swing. Their hands almost touched. Quickly, Haruki got up.
"If we both sit on it, the swing might fall", Haruki couldn't come up with a better excuse.
"Oh, ok then let's sit on the bench". Lucky for him, Yumiko was really dense.
They both sat on the bench and stared up at the sky. The clouds were lazily drifting and and slightly turning the shade of orange.
"Man",Haruki started," I wish I could be a cloud. Nothing to worry about and all you have to do is dirft around".
Yumiko laughed a bit, that was what Haruki was aiming for.
" You say some weird stuff, Haruki", Yumiko replied,"Hey look!", she pointed at the sky," There's a sunset!".
The sun was sinking below the horizon and the clouds were now the shade of bright orange. Golden light from the sun started to deepen as it sank. It was a beautiful sight.
"Hey, Hauki", Yumiko said suddenly,"can I ask you a question?".
"You already did, but sure", Haruki smirked.
"I'm serious",she paused for a minute,"umm...what do you do if....you like someone? I don't mean that in a weird way or something!! It's just that, when I'm around this guy, he makes me feel happy. And I always want to be next to him".
Yumiko was serious. Haruki could tell by looking at Yumiko's face. He knew this would happen one day, but he couldn't hold on to her forever. Shutting away every fiber of his being he replied: " Just tell him how you feel. Don't be a chicken about it". Even thought he felt a bit of anger knowing that Yumiko was serious about some guy.
"Are you sure he wouldn't get mad?", Yumiko was still questioning.
Making a fist and pressing his nails into his hand, he still answered without a second thought.
" Yeah,yeah. He'll be fine with it".
"Really?".
Haruki turned away from Yumiko. He could bear to look into her pleading eyes, but instead, Yumiko wanted to see his eyes. Yumiko pulled Haruki's tie, forcing him to face her. Right into a kiss. Yumiko's lips were soft and sweet. Haruki was trying violently not to die of joy. They stayed like that for a while, until Yumiko finally pulled away.
"Haruki, I really like- no, I love you Haruki!", Yumiko immediately pulled back after saying it. Tears started to fall down her face.
"I know you might think i'm a dork for saying it, but I really liked you for a while now. Ever since that day you saved me- ah no, beat up those guys who happened to be bullying me. I just wanted you to hear me out. You don't have to-".
Haruki pulled Yumiko close and they embraced. Haruki looked into Yumiko's deep green eyes.They both blushed at how close they were.
"I..love you too", Haruki said frankly.
Haruki and Yumiko sat on the bench for a while. Now knowing of their feelings for each other, this was their new beginning.

User Image

Whoa damn that's good. Imma get to judging now... This is really good though. *o*

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

SmileOrDiex3

SkyEvermore

MangaFan291

Alright... so I made a giant mistake and that was not providing you with details on my OCs.
I was frankly too lazy. So anyways, none of the stories really match my OCs. @Smile; Yours
was really cute but didn't match my OCs. My OCs originally met at age 17 anyways. @Sky;
Okay yours was really good (I even printed it out *u*). The only thing was some details didn't
match. But otherwise, perfect. @Manga; Yours was really, really sweet. Though the person-
alities didn't match at all LOL (entirely my fault though). If there were three guys bullying Yumi,
she would be the one beating them up lullz. But it would match my other OC...

So anyways judging;
I decided to change the prizes by the way there originally was only
going to be one winner but all the stories were really good so whatever.

1st: SkyEvermore - 1Ok
2nd: MangaFan291 - 7k
3rd: SmileOrDiex3 - 5k

Those are such lame prizes but I have like no gold so after this I'm
about broke so yeah. Thank you for your stories!

Oh and I was wondering if I could use your guy's stories. I'm not going to publish
it or anything but I would like yo keep them because they're such sweet stories.
I'm just asking to change a couple details to match my OCs. Quote back please. (:

P.S.
@SkyEvermore; Your username is so cool. Just saying. ;_;
@All; Sending trade. C:

Loyal Sweetheart

x - j i r a c h i
~@Sky; Okay yours was really good (I even printed it out *u*). The only thing was some details didn't match. But otherwise, perfect.
~1st: SkyEvermore - 1Ok
~Oh and I was wondering if I could use your guy's stories. I'm not going to publish
it or anything but I would like yo keep them because they're such sweet stories.
I'm just asking to change a couple details to match my OCs. Quote back please. (:
~P.S.
@All; Sending trade. C:

Wow, thank you so much! (: I could always change the details that didn't fit, if that's alright. But if you'd rather fix them, that's cool, too. What exactly were they?
Yeah, you're welcome to keep it~ ^^
Lol, thanks. I just put my nickname and one of my favorite books together. Now I use it for almost everything xD
x - j i r a c h i
User Image

SmileOrDiex3

SkyEvermore

MangaFan291

Alright... so I made a giant mistake and that was not providing you with details on my OCs.
I was frankly too lazy. So anyways, none of the stories really match my OCs. @Smile; Yours
was really cute but didn't match my OCs. My OCs originally met at age 17 anyways. @Sky;
Okay yours was really good (I even printed it out *u*). The only thing was some details didn't
match. But otherwise, perfect. @Manga; Yours was really, really sweet. Though the person-
alities didn't match at all LOL (entirely my fault though). If there were three guys bullying Yumi,
she would be the one beating them up lullz. But it would match my other OC...

So anyways judging;
I decided to change the prizes by the way there originally was only
going to be one winner but all the stories were really good so whatever.

1st: SkyEvermore - 1Ok
2nd: MangaFan291 - 7k
3rd: SmileOrDiex3 - 5k

Those are such lame prizes but I have like no gold so after this I'm
about broke so yeah. Thank you for your stories!

Oh and I was wondering if I could use your guy's stories. I'm not going to publish

P.S.
@All; Sending trade. C:

What!? You REALLY Liked it?! ;v; That makes me happy ^ ^. Sure you can use'em ^ ^ emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff