Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gaian

Welcome!

Before we get into details, let me explain the purpose of this contest: My OC has been the main character in just about every story I've written since fifth grade, but despite my best efforts, I cannot create a suitable romantic partner for him. Perhaps it's because I've had him for so long that any character I put with him isn't developed enough to match him.
So, I had an idea, and that idea was this contest.

In order to win you must submit an OC with the potential to become his partner. The more details you give, the better your chances of winning.

To be clear, the OC that you create for me will probably be used in my stories. As a fellow writer, please understand that I have no intention to claim your ideas as my own. The chances of me actually publishing a story with your OC is unlikely, but should it occur I can promise that you will be compensated further.

Rules of Entry

1) Do not plagiarize
2) Follow the Gaia ToS at all times
3) Be respectful to me and the other contestants
4) Submit as many entries as you like
5) Be descriptive!

Prizes
1st Place will be awarded 100k
2nd Place will be awarded 50k
3rd Place will be awarded 25k

Deadlines
The contest begins today, and ends on September 1st.

Invisible Gaian

Meet Aeron Willows...

First let me say that you do not have to read all of this! Just skim through it so you'll have a general idea of who he is.
Now, the world he lives in is ours, at the present time. The only difference is that people there have powers of all sorts, and it isn't exactly a secret.

Height: 5’5 and a half

Weight: 137lbs

Hair: Natural Black, cut just above the shoulders. The edges are jagged but wispy, and resemble feathers

Eyes: Pale gray with, thick eyelashes and thin, charcoal-colored eye brows.

Skin: Very light, with a clean shaven face and chest.

Ethnicity: His father is primarily French, while his mother was fully Japanese. It is said that he has her face and soft skin, so he looks more feminine than most men, and doesn’t get blemishes easily.

Sexual Orientation: Gay, but every so often he will swing both ways, more often if the price is right.

Tattoos/Scars/Piercings: He has a tattoo of a pair of scissors on his neck, just behind his right ear and another of a small butterfly of his hip. As for piercings, he has many but doesn’t wear them often.

Skills: He used to play the violin very well, and was also a decent guitar player. As a teenager her had a lovely singing voice, but puberty pretty much ruined it.

Hobbies: Spending time with his friends is a priority. He also likes to dance, and is somewhat of a sex addict. He loves yaoi manga, and has a box of them under his bed.

Music: His preference is electronic music, but will listen to just about anything except Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” because in all honesty, he can’t stand that song.

Fetishes: Is known to partake in S&M, but is never the one to initiate it. He won't admit it, but he has symptoms of a foot fetish, because he is easily turned on by stroking the soft space between his big-toe and um... index-toe? He doesn't know why, and is ashamed of it, but it's one of his hotspots.

Dreams: To find love

Desires: To have many friends, to be remembered, and to be accepted.

Fears: Losing his friends, and growing old.

Flaws: He puts too much into his appearance, and is often self-conscious about his weight even though he is thin. He has tried to kill himself many times in the past, but has finally given up because he doesn’t want to hurt the people he loves.

Bad Habits/Addictions: Years ago he used to cut himself, and was binge heroin addict- But has overcome these things.

General History: At the age of four, Aeron’s mother was murdered by his “father”. So he and his older brother Seth were sent to foster care. It wasn’t a good situation, because their foster father was a ridged drunk, who beat the two of them regularly. When Seth turned eighteen the foster family kicked him out saying that he was the one harming Aeron, and filed a restraining order against him as a means keep them separate, and keep Aeron to receive a check every month.
Two years later, Aeron began to develop odd abilities, and when a strange man offered his foster family a sum of money to take him away, they didn’t hesitate.
Near his fourteenth birthday, Aeron became part of a facility that tests and manipulates the powers of children. When the facility was destroyed, he discovered that one of the men who had worked to free him was his real father. The other “father” who had killed his mother wasn’t actually related to him at all. His mother had an affair with a man named Lucerus Carlisle, and as a result became pregnant with Aeron. When her husband discovered the truth four years later, he killed his wife in a drunken rage.
Reunited with his father, and a few new friends, he moved to New York and began working with others who had talents similar to his.

Past and Present Jobs: It’s hard to say whether or not he’s really employed. Prostitution was always an option for him, but he doesn’t do it as often as he used to. His primary method of income is dancing at his father’s club. While his dancing is provocative, he isn’t classified as a stripper anymore because he does not remove his clothes (aside from his belt and shirt). At one time he tried to be a waiter, but failed miserably because he could not carry several things at the same time, and was constantly breaking dishes or spilling drinks. He has also served as a tutor, and served as a substitute teacher in some instances.

Past Relationships: He cannot count, on both hands, the number of relationships he’s had (In fact, it would be a chore for me to sit and count them right now). This is because he wants so desperately to find love. The most important relationship he’s had was with a boy named Will, whom he tutored in Algebra. This was difficult, because he was about to turn eighteen when Will was only fourteen. To make a long story short, not everyone approved of their relationship, and despite the fact that Aeron loved him more than anything, the relationship ended in tragedy.

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Gaian

Haha this is so interesting. You said now and then he swings both ways, right? So could I interpret that as a choice to make his partner a female if I wanted?

Invisible Gaian

The Markees Stradivarius
Haha this is so interesting. You said now and then he swings both ways, right? So could I interpret that as a choice to make his partner a female if I wanted?

I would really prefer it be male, because I know he'll end up with a guy. What I meant by that is at parties he may have a casual fling with a girl (but only if another guy is involved). I'm sorry, I hope you'll still enter my contest sad

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
cool OC. Tbh I would like for your character to end up with Seth. I mean even his name is cool, since its origin is that of a troubled god surprised

Invisible Gaian

shaphat
cool OC. Tbh I would like for your character to end up with Seth. I mean even his name is cool, since its origin is that of a troubled god surprised

Yeah, but Aeron needs someone with a light personality. Preferably someone who isn't his half-brother smile
Sothiss

Don't worry. I can work with your preference. (: And I love how the deadline is close. All the deadlines I'm aware of are far away haha.

Invisible Gaian

The Markees Stradivarius
Sothiss

Don't worry. I can work with your preference. (: And I love how the deadline is close. All the deadlines I'm aware of are far away haha.

Good! And I know what you mean, I just hope we can get a few more entrants before then >.<'

Interesting Genius

Did you want it posted to this thread, or a PM to you??

Invisible Gaian

TomTom4Life
Did you want it posted to this thread, or a PM to you??

Whatever you prefer <3

Interesting Genius

As a side note, this is the first time I've done one of these, so please forgive me if its horribly done. smile

May I introduce Philip De La Plaza,

Height: 6’0

Weight: 157 lbs

Hair: Dirty Blonde, darker hues of brown towards the root with golden locks towards the ends, all natural.

Eyes: Hazel with warm tones to catch his personality, slightly up kept eyebrows.

Skin: Slightly tan, clean shaven.

Ethnicity: Both of his parents were French, however, he lost both parents when he was younger and was raised by a group of American men.

Sexual Orientation: Gay, Philip has never been intimate with a girl and does not want to either.

Tattoos, Scars, and Piercings: Philip has a huge number 4 tattooed on his back, in the format used for the corner numbers on the US dollar bill. He has a few scars, but very light and sometimes unnoticeable. No piercings.

Skills: Expert Assassin skills, Also bakes at a professional level. Excellent researcher, can find information on anything.

Hobbies: Making friends and learning more about the world. Philip has found that he likes to go out to clubs and dance to the music. He also likes to bake items for his friends and their special events (B-days, weddings, etc).

Music: He likes dance music, primarily because he works at a bar. He does like some classical composers such as Vivaldi, Bach, and Chopin.

Dreams: To find normality that had been robbed from him as a child, and for someone to love and accept him and never leave.

Flaws: Can seem a little off, only because of his past. Also he can be very gullible, he sometimes has to be told how to properly handle situations. Very new situations and changes can make him feel very overwhelmed.

Fears: To be left alone, again.

Background History: Philip’s mother died when he was born, and his father was a huge drug lord who operated out of famous damned bar in France. At the age of five around his birthday, a hit was taken out on his father, Alephonse, by a local vampire house that owed a debt to Alephonse. The group that took the hit were called the Numbers, and only called one another by their numbers. The man who killed his father was Number 1, named Dr.Marshall Dupree. When Number 1 killed Alephonse, he came across a sleepy five year old and decided on a sick experiment. He took Philip to an undisclosed location and locked him in a small apartment. The apartment contained a fridge for food, a small kitchenette, a bathroom, and a computer for education. Number 1 and the two other members of the Numbers, Number 2 and Number 3, raised and trained Philip to be an expert assassin. At the age of fourteen, Philip was given the title of Number 4 and took out his first hit.

Everything was safe and ok in Philips little world until he turned sixteen. One evening, Number 1 had taken Philip out on a hit to a hotel room. To Philip’s surprise Number 1’s intension was to have his way with Philip. The two became an item and the other Numbers felt that they needed to intervene for Philip’s safety. Number 2 had taken Philip out of the fortress and checked him into the local mental hospital, but to Number 2’s dismay, it was attached to the same hospital Number 1 worked for. Number 1 checked out Philip, telling the staff that Philip was his son, and changed his name to Sole Dupree (short for Soldier Dupree). So Philip became Number 1’s house wife, keeping house and started to live a normal life by attending the local high school. Philip liked his some what normal life, but never told a soul about his past. He stayed with Number 1 for about three more years till one day Number 1 had informed him that he was having an affair with a nurse. Philip snapped, and after a bloody struggle Number 1 saved himself by locking himself in a closet and called the authorities from there. Philip was taken away and given intensive therapy, all charges were dropped and none were filed against Number 1. It took another year and the work of a good psychologist to learn that Sole Dupree was really Philip De La Plaza. As his aunt had set up a fund to find him since his father’s murder. After a paternity test Philip was given his trust and never had to work a day in his life.

Jobs: Paid Assassin. His psychologist had suggested for him to work at a light paced job, so that he can learn how to interact with others, so Philip had started to work at a local hookah bar and the patrons loved him.

Personality: Philip is a very bubbly sweet soul, despite his horrible past. He his a good conversationalist and easy to get along with. His outlook on life is to never look at the negative and always focus towards the positive. He likes meeting new people and always asks what their childhood was like. Most people who come into contact with him seem to be attracted to him, as he is very good looking, but Philip likes to keep a distant to protect himself.

Invisible Gaian

Invisible Friend

Hmmm... interesting. I have no idea whether I'll do this or not since there's only one more day, but if I come up with something in the amount of time I have, I'll submit it. We'll see. Good luck though, and I hope you find your character! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff