3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo
What's the longest the story could be??

OOOOOH NO NO XD I HATE THAT QUESTION xD There is no Limit biggrin

Lmao, you suuuuuure? even if my story ends up being 20 pages?

I would love you for ever :~: I cant even accomplish ten xD

asadgrill's Compadre

GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo

Ohh i feel even more motivated now! lol I'm just having some serious trouble with technical terms!! I'd mention some but that involves describing my ideas <.<................>.>

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo

Ohh i feel even more motivated now! lol I'm just having some serious trouble with technical terms!! I'd mention some but that involves describing my ideas <.<................>.>

LOLOL its all good C: If anyone steals your ideas i would know when they send it and they would get disqualified in that moment C:

asadgrill's Compadre

GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo

LOLOL its all good C: If anyone steals your ideas i would know when they send it and they would get disqualified in that moment C:

Lol awesome sauce. Okay so if you owned a school where people learned to fly dragons and what not, what would you call that school? =3

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo

Lol awesome sauce. Okay so if you owned a school where people learned to fly dragons and what not, what would you call that school? =3

ERM..... >____>..... <____< ..... >___< lol honestly idk

asadgrill's Compadre

GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo

Lol. Can I call it Drogwarts? lmao

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo
GigglexSnort
oO-Towels-Oo

Lol. Can I call it Drogwarts? lmao

LOLZ Why not XD

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I want to join but the deadline is on my prom night Wahhh crying So it's impossible haha

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
KuroHime_07
I want to join but the deadline is on my prom night Wahhh crying So it's impossible haha

Its not impossible, the rules dont say you cant turn it in earlier than the deadline, you'll just have to pm it to me so no one would steal your idea o:

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
GigglexSnort
KuroHime_07

Its not impossible, the rules dont say you cant turn it in earlier than the deadline, you'll just have to pm it to me so no one would steal your idea o:

So anything with Dragons uh?

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
KuroHime_07
GigglexSnort
KuroHime_07

C: Yep, i was gonna cry if you didnt join xD If your not completely sure i could add you to the sticky note with the other four people who arent really sure if their going to do it or not but are typing one anyway XD

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
GigglexSnort
KuroHime_07
GigglexSnort
KuroHime_07

C: Yep, i was gonna cry if you didnt join xD If your not completely sure i could add you to the sticky note with the other four people who arent really sure if their going to do it or not but are typing one anyway XD

I'll Join or submit one but I might be late like the 30th or something It's prom weekend hahah

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
KuroHime_07
GigglexSnort
KuroHime_07
GigglexSnort
KuroHime_07

I'll Join or submit one but I might be late like the 30th or something It's prom weekend hahah

Im sorry but the deadline is set, it would be unfair for the other contestants. I honestly don't care if it's prom week, you're either in or your out.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Just letting you know I did not forget about you <3

I'm just having an aweful time coming up with something!!!

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Yutora
Just letting you know I did not forget about you <3

I'm just having an aweful time coming up with something!!!

Lol its fine C: Herm, lemme see if i can help~

Well my topic is Dragons but necessarily you don't need to involve dragons legit. Like lets say, have a magical being talk to their grandson/daughter about them being a heir to a dragon something or another xD i dont know C:
but dragons legit dont have to be in it as long as you mention it C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces