Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Rammy___x
GigglexSnort

i panic like crazy! I have a dash of Social Anxiety Disorder.
i do NOT like big crowds and i have almost fainted doing speeches. i stutter like crazy and most usually i start to cry. not like breakdown cry, but like my eyes water. haha. its pathetic. xD

and thanks! i think i can manage for another couple days. I hope you get your stuff fixed!
we had the power go out in pretty much the whole town Friday night. it was weird! surprised

LAWL me too xD

asadgrill's Compadre

I've done so many speeches this semester, it's crazy.... since i have a speech class -___- and I had to do two other speeches/presentations in two other classes. But one of them was a play and i just had to stand up there and read the stage directions while other people acted it out. But yeah, speeches suck balls.

Savage Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Okay, so it is now, 10 days after the original date. 5 days after the second, and 4 days after the third... am i the only one whos concerned?

i hope everythings alright, Giggle! o:

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Maybe she's just busy o:

asadgrill's Compadre

This is getting ridonculous >___<

Savage Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
well she said she got hacked and lost all her gold and GC, but for some reason i dont quite believe that that would happen right before the deadline on a contest. i would like to believe that she wouldnt lie about something like that, but i have been cheated in the writing contest before, and its a little too convenient.
so if thats truly what happened, then im sorry for accusing you of stealing work.
but until proven otherwise, thats how i will feel!
especially since in the PM i asked her to explain that to the people of the contest or announce the winners of the contest, then explain it to them, but she never messaged me back, and i have no word on what has happened.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Rammy___x
well she said she got hacked and lost all her gold and GC, but for some reason i dont quite believe that that would happen right before the deadline on a contest. i would like to believe that she wouldnt lie about something like that, but i have been cheated in the writing contest before, and its a little too convenient.
so if thats truly what happened, then im sorry for accusing you of stealing work.
but until proven otherwise, thats how i will feel!
especially since in the PM i asked her to explain that to the people of the contest or announce the winners of the contest, then explain it to them, but she never messaged me back, and i have no word on what has happened.

Oh. o.o

Savage Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Yutora

yeah. sad

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Rammy___x
Yutora

yeah. sad

Just knowing the winners would have been nice :c

Savage Hunter

12,125 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Moira 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Yutora

thats kinda what i thought. :/

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Rammy___x
Yutora

thats kinda what i thought. :/

Oh well.

asadgrill's Compadre

Yeah, I myself don't care much for the prize. Just to know the winner would be nice. Even so, just getting some feedback is enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff