Lonely Seeker

i think ima try this.... biggrin

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Guardian of my soul
i think ima try this.... biggrin

alright i'll add your name ~~ ^^^ thx for considering...PM me ur story if u do~!!
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                        ↘↘ xxx YOU xxx make xxx my xxx h e a r t xxx ɢᴏ xxx ʙʟɪɴᴅ.

oooohohohohoho i'm super excited about this. is it too late to enter? no joke, i have the perfect idea for this! something i've been itching to write about, too. please let me know if there's space for me to enter in.[:

----- ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴡɪɴɢ

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
astonishingly angelic
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oooohohohohoho i'm super excited about this. is it too late to enter? no joke, i have the perfect idea for this! something i've been itching to write about, too. please let me know if there's space for me to enter in.[:

----- ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴡɪɴɢ

Of course you may join!~~ it's not too late, please join if u can! ~~^^ PM me ur story whenever ur done

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
3 more slots available...unless i decided to change it to 15....

Lonely Seeker

This may not work with what your looking for, and the ending may puzzle you a bit, but i tried xd hope you still like it! this is just a practice run for a story i plan on making later....eventually...so its bound to be better, and chances are, different.

And suddenly, my heart froze. Right before my eyes, my best friend, was vanishing from here. Their body glowing with small sparkles, I could only assume as memories, as they slowly rose from the body, to vanish in the air. “Don’t-cough-don’t forget me okay?” my friend told me, clutching my hand with a death grip. Suddenly, my memories began to become blurry. Everything I knew about you, every experience we had together, was vanishing. Suddenly I knew what was happening. “At least I-cough-at least I stopped all the bloodshed”, my friend said, smiling. “By spilling your own?” I said, tears screaming out in sorrow as they flowed down my face.
Why, why does this always happen? People are born, they experience anger, then someone hurts someone else, and war is waged. People die, hearts break, but there is no end to it. It’s a cycle that always has been and always will be. Must blood always be spilled for someone’s gain? Must a heart break because someone needs money, power, or something else? Right there I screamed, at the world, at all the people who let this happen.
I looked back down at what was once someone, now completely gone, nothing remained. Suddenly, I was trying to remember why I was crying as I felt dry tears on my face. I searched my memory for what happened, but there appeared to be missing parts, gaps, if you will, of my memory. All I knew was: I was mad. And not just my day went bad. Someone is going to pay, I don’t know why or who, but someone has to pay, for my lost memories, for the reason I was crying, and most of all, for the war of hatred that will always be.
But who? Who Is responsible for all of this? Who can I blame? In anger, I took the knife by me, fresh blood on it from who knows what, and was about to slam it into my heart. I heard a voice. “No, don’t spill more blood, enough has been spilt” the voice said to me, sounding familiar but I knew of no one with that voice. “You know what you must do” the voice said.
Getting up, I knew what to do. Reasoning with them didn’t work, and this happened, if it’s a war they want, ill give them one heck of a war to worry about, I’m sick of the war and blood, what will more blood being shed do? Just continue the cycle. No this time, this war will end all wars. I threw my hand directly above my head into the air. “This time” I said looking up as a lightning bolt hit my hand followed by roars of thunder. “This time, they want war? , I wont give them war, no this is Armageddon”, I said, fueled with power, as I walked out of the forest.

The final war has begun.

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Guardian of my soul
This may not work with what your looking for, and the ending may puzzle you a bit, but i tried xd hope you still like it! this is just a practice run for a story i plan on making later....eventually...so its bound to be better, and chances are, different.

And suddenly, my heart froze. Right before my eyes, my best friend, was vanishing from here. Their body glowing with small sparkles, I could only assume as memories, as they slowly rose from the body, to vanish in the air. “Don’t-cough-don’t forget me okay?” my friend told me, clutching my hand with a death grip. Suddenly, my memories began to become blurry. Everything I knew about you, every experience we had together, was vanishing. Suddenly I knew what was happening. “At least I-cough-at least I stopped all the bloodshed”, my friend said, smiling. “By spilling your own?” I said, tears screaming out in sorrow as they flowed down my face.
Why, why does this always happen? People are born, they experience anger, then someone hurts someone else, and war is waged. People die, hearts break, but there is no end to it. It’s a cycle that always has been and always will be. Must blood always be spilled for someone’s gain? Must a heart break because someone needs money, power, or something else? Right there I screamed, at the world, at all the people who let this happen.
I looked back down at what was once someone, now completely gone, nothing remained. Suddenly, I was trying to remember why I was crying as I felt dry tears on my face. I searched my memory for what happened, but there appeared to be missing parts, gaps, if you will, of my memory. All I knew was: I was mad. And not just my day went bad. Someone is going to pay, I don’t know why or who, but someone has to pay, for my lost memories, for the reason I was crying, and most of all, for the war of hatred that will always be.
But who? Who Is responsible for all of this? Who can I blame? In anger, I took the knife by me, fresh blood on it from who knows what, and was about to slam it into my heart. I heard a voice. “No, don’t spill more blood, enough has been spilt” the voice said to me, sounding familiar but I knew of no one with that voice. “You know what you must do” the voice said.
Getting up, I knew what to do. Reasoning with them didn’t work, and this happened, if it’s a war they want, ill give them one heck of a war to worry about, I’m sick of the war and blood, what will more blood being shed do? Just continue the cycle. No this time, this war will end all wars. I threw my hand directly above my head into the air. “This time” I said looking up as a lightning bolt hit my hand followed by roars of thunder. “This time, they want war? , I wont give them war, no this is Armageddon”, I said, fueled with power, as I walked out of the forest.

The final war has begun.

i rlly like how the story idea is planned out ~~ thank you for submitting! please give me the title?

okay i've finished it, surprisingly. i was in the zone, i guess. it might not be my best work, i'm a bit rusty, but this is what i have so far. i'll message you if i decide to edit something in it.c: be warned, it is a realistic fiction, and i'm sorry if the content is a bit mature. (nothing explicit, i promise! haha)

The Dollhouse @ pandemic.writings

----- ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴡɪɴɢ

Lonely Seeker

SakuraNinjaStar
Guardian of my soul

The final war has begun.

i rlly like how the story idea is planned out ~~ thank you for submitting! please give me the title?
did i pm this to u? i forgot. if i didnt sry bout that. and as for a title....uhhhh.....Lukari and the Eye Armageddon....idk sounds corny but i suck at titles...wasnt evn thinking of giving this one a title since its just a random scene. and yes, my main chracter, is named Lukari, the lightning wielder. xd biggrin

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
Guardian of my soul
SakuraNinjaStar
Guardian of my soul

The final war has begun.

did i pm this to u? i forgot. if i didnt sry bout that. and as for a title....uhhhh.....Lukari and the Eye Armageddon....idk sounds corny but i suck at titles...wasnt evn thinking of giving this one a title since its just a random scene. and yes, my main chracter, is named Lukari, the lightning wielder. xd biggrin

it's alright, as long as i see a story ~~!! ^^ thanks for submitting ~~

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
astonishingly angelic

okay i've finished it, surprisingly. i was in the zone, i guess. it might not be my best work, i'm a bit rusty, but this is what i have so far. i'll message you if i decide to edit something in it.c: be warned, it is a realistic fiction, and i'm sorry if the content is a bit mature. (nothing explicit, i promise! haha)

The Dollhouse @ pandemic.writings

----- ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴡɪɴɢ

thanks for submitting ~~ its alright if its realistic fiction ^^
I'd like to join. love to in fact.

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
ShiShiShiShiShi
I'd like to join. love to in fact.

of course ^^ illadd ur name ~~ thanks~~ PM me ur story when ur done

4,950 Points