Welcome to Gaia! ::

¿why are you here?

To participate 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
TO WIN THE GOLD WOOOOHO! 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Am I here? 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
que te importa :P 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
gold 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

This is a writing contest where you can write either in spanish or english, or maybe both, that is up to you/ Esto es un concurso de escritura, donde se puede escribir ya sea en español o Inglés, o tal vez ambo, eso depende de ustedes.

These are the categories: -Write a story in no more, no less than 500 words.
-Write a story in no more of 50 word.

Las categorías son :-Escribir una historia en no más y no menos de 500 palabras.
                              - Escribir una historia en no más de 50 palabras .

RULES/REGLAS

- Debe tener un título/- It must have a title.

-You are free to choose the topic, but remember we are in Gaia, so noting that breaks the rules and terms/- El tema lo eligen ustedes, pero recuerden estamos en Gaia, asi que no rompan las reglas y términos del sitio.

-Post your entries in this thread (max two per person, one per category)/- Las historias se deben publicar en este post (máximo dos por persona, uno por categoría ) .

-Only one entry per person will be picked/- Sólo una participación por persona será elegida.

-The contest will last until august the 30th/- El concurso durará hasta el 30 de agosto .

Please use a decent grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Por favor, que el texto tenga una gramática, ortografía y puntuacion decente.

WINNERS/GANADORES

-Winners have two weeks to claim their prizes (After 15 days the trade will be cancelled).
- Los ganadores tienen dos semanas para reclamar sus premios ( Después de 15 días se cancelará el trato) .

-They will be notified via private message and by posting their names here.
- Los ganadores serán notificados vía mensaje privado y mediante la publicación de sus nombres aquí .

PRIZES/PREMIOS

-1st place 500.000 Gaia gold/ 1º lugar 500.000 Gaia oro.
-2nd place 250.000 Gaia gold/ 2º lugar 250.000 Gaia oro.
-3rd place 100.000 Gaia gold/ 3º lugar 100.000 Gaia oro.
-4th place 50.000 Gaia gold/ 4º lugar 50.000 Gaia oro.

Winners will be selected by Me. Good Luck. Yo elijo a los ganadores, suerte. biggrin

Valiant Conqueror

13,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( Here you go! ))

The tiny, coiled snake around her finger was only a golden ring. And yet, it suddenly uncurled itself and lashed at me, threatening to blind me in the eyes. Unprepared for such a thing, I hastily took a step back and fell into the crack in the ground behind me.
Route XX
(( Here you go! ))

The tiny, coiled snake around her finger was only a golden ring. And yet, it suddenly uncurled itself and lashed at me, threatening to blind me in the eyes. Unprepared for such a thing, I hastily took a step back and fell into the crack in the ground behind me.

Well by now you are the only one who has written something, so if this continues like this, it seems that you'll be the winner.
May I asked what happened after your characther felt?.

Valiant Conqueror

13,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Elizha
Route XX
(( Here you go! ))

Well by now you are the only one who has written something, so if this continues like this, it seems that you'll be the winner.
May I asked what happened after your characther felt?.

Oh I never knew xD
And I guess the character falls into a parallel dimension, where everything is exactly the same. 3nodding

5,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hygienic 200
Estoy piensado de una! Quiero escribirlo en espanol, pero yo olvide como. ):.

I used to be fluent in Spanish ):. I miss those days.
Laitie
Estoy piensado de una! Quiero escribirlo en espanol, pero yo olvide como. ):.

I used to be fluent in Spanish ):. I miss those days.

lol don't worry you post it y si tiene algun error lo arreglamos aca. biggrin
Route XX
(( Here you go! ))

Thanks to awful conection, just now I can give you your prize biggrin

I whined about her foraged meals, and insisted on buying from stores.
So she returned to her home country where she had a farm.
She now lives among hills, volleys, and wells beside the white chickens.
Just know the bitter taste of eating alone is worse than forages.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff