Welcome to Gaia! ::

I came up with this a few minutes ago because i was bored. NOw i don't know what else to write. Now i want to know what gaia thinks. so have at it! If you have a good enough idea there might be a prize involved. :3

Often times it can be difficult to tell why people with unhappy expressions are so unhappy. There could be countless reasons for that person’s less than stellar mood. For example; say there’s a girl walking out of a plane in an airport unaccompanied. She holds only a purse and is clothed stylishly in a brown off-shoulder top, white jeans, and brown wedges. This girl also happens to be sporting an unmistakably unpleasant expression. How can you be sure as to why she’s so upset? Well for starters you could ask her. But we are trying to answer this question through observation alone, so let’s say you’re being held captive in the airport, tied up right in front of a window that gives you a lovely panoramic view of said girl and all exiting the plane. And just so the situation makes sense; let’s say that you’ve been there for several days, given up all hopes of escape, and have by chance looked upon this girl and decided to focus all your brain power on the question “Why does she seem so unhappy?” rather than focusing it on means of escape.

So…why is she so unhappy? Well as we’ve observed, she’s is dressed rather stylishly. Perhaps the shirt is too billowy, or her pants are too tight, or the wedges squeeze her toes. Regardless, she still looks fabulous. Maybe she’s upset over the attention that her impeccable style is getting her…assuming that she is getting any attention anyways. Again to her clothing choices, it also happens to be quite sunny out and she is at a loss for sunglasses. Maybe the sun is in her eyes.

Then there’s the fact that she’s unaccompanied. She could be feeling bitter and lonely, wondering why she’s so alone. Maybe she left behind a special someone to arrive at this destination. Maybe upon arriving at this destination she will be accompanied by a not-so-special-someone.

It could be where she is. Maybe she’s upset she had to leave a certain place. Maybe she’s upset she had to arrive at this certain place. Maybe she’s upset because airports are universally known as some of the most unpleasant places in the world with confusing signs, ridiculously expensive snacks, and plane captains who insist on making jokes that just aren’t funny.

Seeing as answering this question has spanned into four whole paragraphs, it’s obvious how countless the unpleasant possibilities are. What if I were to tell you that this situation isn’t hypothetical? Well, aside from you being tied up in an airport…supposedly. What if it told you that this girl who turns out not to be hypothetical is actually the protagonist of this tale? And what if I told you that her unhappy expression could not be deciphered by simple assumption and observation?
Do you want us to write a following chapter? Or give you a suggestion for the rest of the story?

Bashful Friend

lukstar
Do you want us to write a following chapter? Or give you a suggestion for the rest of the story?

Yeah, that's what I was wondering too
lukstar

Nah. just an idea is fine.
Angelic Arisa
lukstar

Yeah, that's what I was wondering too

Ideas are good. biggrin

Bashful Friend

CHASii" [/quote]
Okay so an idea I have for this is: The main character when younger was tested on in a government lab and due to this now sees the world a bit differently then others, he/she doesn't just see emotions, they explore them. For their entire life, people have considered her/him strange for seeing the world differently, he/she also has some other strange 'gifts' that he/she had gotten from the testing done on him/her. After long years, his/her 'gift' started becoming a bit unstable, so the government kidnapped him/her, tied him/her up and brought them to the airport to fly on the plane to bring them back to the lab. While struggling to get free, they spot a sad looking woman walking out of the plane. Later discovering that she has been a test subject too, and only has a certain amount of days left to live. Together, the two fight back against these illegal government testings in order to save the one girl.
It's fine if you don't like it, but this is what I could come up with
rayycsgr:0="CHASii" [/quote]
Okay so an idea I have for this is: The main character when younger was tested on in a government lab and due to this now sees the world a bit differently then others, he/she doesn't just see emotions, they explore them. For their entire life, people have considered her/him strange for seeing the world differently, he/she also has some other strange 'gifts' that he/she had gotten from the testing done on him/her. After long years, his/her 'gift' started becoming a bit unstable, so the government kidnapped him/her, tied him/her up and brought them to the airport to fly on the plane to bring them back to the lab. While struggling to get free, they spot a sad looking woman walking out of the plane. Later discovering that she has been a test subject too, and only has a certain amount of days left to live. Together, the two fight back against these illegal government testings in order to save the one girl.
It's fine if you don't like it, but this is what I could come up with xp
Angelic Arisa
CHASii" [/quote]
It's fine if you don't like it, but this is what I could come up with
rayycsgr:1="CHASii" [/quote]
It's fine if you don't like it, but this is what I could come up with xp

Oh wow! XD I never expected something like this! I'm actually continuing this story and the story line is actually something like "girl is unhappy. girl meets weirdo twins. Twins stick with her. Girl doesn't like twins. Over time girl and twins have wacky adventures and she finds herself becoming less cynical." or something equally corny. This is much more exciting though. MAybe I'll make the twins aliens or something. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff