Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nitzce
Bitty dub you, the quote was there as it was a partial inspiration, I just thought it was a nice footnote, although I hope the poem didn't need it to get the point across.

It didn't.
All bets are in.

Let's do this s**t.

In corner one, we have the Challenger:
MUTT!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And in the defending corner, we have:
The Chivalrous Knight!!
User Image

This will be a contest of Shakespearian Sonnet, on the subject of Camaraderie Between Strangers.
The bet is to be 500 each, making a total pot of one grand to the winner.

Ladies and Gentleman..Boys and Girls....

Dedicated Dabbler

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Wow! To the catching up!

Dedicated Dabbler

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
This is what I see so far:
Quote:
Challenger: zero the last decepticon
Defender: Nitzce
Bet: 600
Judge: al-batross
Form: Freestyle
Subject: getting drunk
Winner: - Nitzce

Quote:
Defender name: knight_of_chivalry
Challenger name: The Love Mutt (Clarice)
Bet: 500
Type of Duel: Regular
Judge: Zero
Style/Form: Shakespearean sonnet
Subject: Camaraderie between strangers

A note about fees. Fees will be uniform for each judge. 50 for just a decision and short reason, 100 with a critique.
The Love Mutt
I'm still sad my Howl was never finished/ finished being judged.

May just continue with that?

Yes, I will post the particulars.

What I need from JUDGES:

A copy of each duel, properly formated, linked, with page numbers of poems and decision.

I will post the format I want, of course. Please message the information to me upon completion of each duel.

Procedures to be followed:

1. Someone posts wishing to duel.
2. Someone accepts.
3. Bet is decided.
4. Form is decided.
5. Subject is decided.
6. Judge is decided and informed.
7. Judge accepts.
8. Bets and fees are sent to Judge.
9. Judge posts ENGUARDE! (in MAIN and GROUNDS, both). If the duel is a Flash, Judge also posts times (ENGUARDE!, end due at).
10. Duel commences per requirements (regular, flash, etc.).
11. Judge judges and posts results.
12. Judge sends bets to winner.
13. Judge sends all information to Mahayr.
14. Mahayr (eventually) updates Dule History post on page one of the Grounds (I think).

Subject to edit.

I am so happy to see this taking off, despite the extra work, and if the Judges do their part in keeping me up to speed, that will help a great deal. I will edit and add information to make things clearer as we go and I see where it is needed, feel free to suggest, everyone.

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Duels so far are correct <3

And I've offered to Sqarr my hand in keeping the records, so if you would ever like my help, gimme a ring, PM, IM, whatever razz

Dedicated Dabbler

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Love Mutt

And I've offered to Sqarr my hand in keeping the records, so if you would ever like my help, gimme a ring, PM, IM, whatever razz

You are so sweet, thank you! I really want the Judges to take some responsibility in keeping their own records, and me informed, but it would be nice if you would verify everything so that I do not have to do it myself! Bless your heart!
Mahayr in Waiting
The Love Mutt

You are so sweet, thank you! I really want the Judges to take some responsibility in keeping their own records, and me informed, but it would be nice if you would verify everything so that I do not have to do it myself! Bless your heart!

I don't need a record of my dueling history.

Anyway, I made a post in the other thread. *points*

Dedicated Dabbler

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I need records for the History post. I need several things, in fact, and if I have to do them alone, again, then I will. Clarice can help. You just sit over there on your lazy a** and don't worry your pretty little head about a damn thing. Like you didn't help me brainstorm, revise, code, proof, and all of that... I had to get others, and you are the one I did this for. YOU should be doing some WORK if you ask me, but nono, just have fun... you deserve some fun, you really do.

Carry on.

4,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ooooo, this is so exciting! heart

I can't wait to see some bloodshed -- I mean, good poetry. heart
Mahayr in Waiting
I need records for the History post. I need several things, in fact, and if I have to do them alone, again, then I will. Clarice can help. You just sit over there on your lazy a** and don't worry your pretty little head about a damn thing. Like you didn't help me brainstorm, revise, code, proof, and all of that... I had to get others, and you are the one I did this for. YOU should be doing some WORK if you ask me, but nono, just have fun... you deserve some fun, you really do.

Carry on.

Don't be like that.
To e honest with you, I don't know coding, or any of that..I helped you as much as I could/had the resources. I told you in the other post, that I had no qualms with sending you the judging information, but that I don't see the need for keeping records for myself. That's basically all that I was getting at.

This just started up again, sweetie. We should at least let it go a month before we start trying to rend eachother limb from limb. xd
zero the last decepticon
This is way too funny. rofl
al_batross
zero the last decepticon
This is way too funny. rofl

I know! 3nodding

Dedicated Dabbler

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Astaire
Ooooo, this is so exciting! heart

I can't wait to see some bloodshed -- I mean, good poetry. heart

Hehehehe.
zero the last decepticon
Mahayr in Waiting

Carry on.

Don't be like that.
To e honest with you, I don't know coding, or any of that..I helped you as much as I could/had the resources. I told you in the other post, that I had no qualms with sending you the judging information, but that I don't see the need for keeping records for myself. That's basically all that I was getting at.

This just started up again, sweetie. We should at least let it go a month before we start trying to rend eachother limb from limb. xd

Perhaps I read it wrong, it sounded like a reproach and making light of something I said I need, and a misunderstanding of what I said I need, which had nothing to do with YOUR records, it had to do with MY records and needs.

That, after all the work I basically had to do on my own, other than when I asked others to help, not you mind... well alright perhaps I am carrying a wee resentment. BUT! I will give you the month! Hahahaha.
kiss
Mahayr in Waiting

Perhaps I read it wrong, it sounded like a reproach and making light of something I said I need, and a misunderstanding of what I said I need, which had nothing to do with YOUR records, it had to do with MY records and needs.

That, after all the work I basically had to do on my own, other than when I asked others to help, not you mind... well alright perhaps I am carrying a wee resentment. BUT! I will give you the month! Hahahaha.
kiss

Good. That means that I get to keep my arms....Which is good, considering all of the tattoo work I had done on them. biggrin

Dedicated Dabbler

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hahahaha. I want to see! I am about due to plunge ahead and have a new tattoo myself... only number two for me, and having seen so many great ones its difficult to decide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff