Welcome to Gaia! ::

If this is the place I post an acceptance then...

Quote:
Defender Name: *Viktor Kishka*
Challenger Name: *madammiracle*
Judge I Prefer: *Zeo*
Form: *Regular*
Context: *Photosynthesis*
The Bet: *300 gald*

This should be fun!What a cool thread!
madammiracle

Quote:

I'm on a road shaped like a figure 8

Is Viktor (or in honor of Son Vrai as I think his/her name is now) still around? I had a duel almost exactly like this that was canceled due to inactivity.

Are you Fanciful Cerberus, the original challenger of this duel? If so, are you in contact with Viktor/in honor of Son Vrai and is he aware this duel is being re-requested? If you are not Fanciful Cerberus and saw this duel posted somewhere and decided to take it up (or some other third option I'm not guessing?) I will respectfully decline from judging unless the defender posts or PMs to let me know he's aware of this and accepts.

If you are just figuring things out, go ahead and post a challenge to one of the members that have been active here. There are loads of people who'd like a duel. I don't think Viktor's been around here in like a year.

I'm going nowhere, but I'm guaranteed to be late
Poem posted for duel with Virrabit.
TheAmberShrew
Pat Sajak. How I picture him, anyways.

See, I knew something would come of this discussion. Another pic for the file.

I guess this means that I have to think of a new way to torment/irritate you Zero?
Zeo
madammiracle

Quote:

I'm on a road shaped like a figure 8

Is Viktor (or in honor of Son Vrai as I think his/her name is now) still around? I had a duel almost exactly like this that was canceled due to inactivity.

Are you Fanciful Cerberus, the original challenger of this duel? If so, are you in contact with Viktor/in honor of Son Vrai and is he aware this duel is being re-requested? If you are not Fanciful Cerberus and saw this duel posted somewhere and decided to take it up (or some other third option I'm not guessing?) I will respectfully decline from judging unless the defender posts or PMs to let me know he's aware of this and accepts.

If you are just figuring things out, go ahead and post a challenge to one of the members that have been active here. There are loads of people who'd like a duel. I don't think Viktor's been around here in like a year.

I'm going nowhere, but I'm guaranteed to be late

oops,sorry!I just saw it on the open challenges...how embarassing redface
Adimurti
User Image
Enguard!

***Defender Name: il faut
***Challenger Name: knight_of_chivalry
***Judge: Adimurti
***Form: Verse Libre
***Context: Madness
***The Bet: 3,000 gold

I remember seeing that video from the newstory it came from. That, is awesome razz

And will try to work on it tomm morning.

In other news, I JUST GOT MY LICENSE!!! smile

(to drive, not to kill. That one's still a few months away)

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ive watched it dozens of time so far, too funny. Yes I do have better things to do, thankyouverymuch hahaha.
I think I'm back.

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
my firefly heart is still right there in your glass jar...

i didn't know it was from the news. ><
i just love the way it speeds up on the way out as if it knows it's going to get caught. haha!

welcome back, cafe! ^^

...i never trusted anyone more to poke enough holes in the lid

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sorry if I don't quite understand what goes on here...but... I would like to duel anyone who desires such, I am willing to wager 2000 to anyone who can beat me I guess... So if a regular could tell me what I need to fill out, keep in mind I am new to this site and I read over the first page to no avail.

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Torches_Of_Nero
Duelling in Seven Easy Steps

1. Defender posts their listing.
  2. Challenger posts a Challenge.
    • This is done by filling out the form below.
  3. Defender posts an acceptance.
    • There's a form below for this as well. ~_^
  4. Judge posts the Enguarde! in both the Dueling Grounds and the Main Where (this one).
    • An Enguarde! is a post listing the names of the Duellists, the amount of their bet and the terms of the duel. The duel poems may not be posted until the Enguarde! is up. Think of it as a Judge's Acceptance.
  5. Duellists send bets to the Judge.
    • Judge fees will be paid by Torches_Of_Nero, the Colosseum Agent.
    • NOTA BENE! - This can be done any time after the Defender has Accepted the terms of the duel.
  6. Duellists post battle poems.
    • Even if your poem is much better than your opponent's in terms of quality, it must abide by the terms of the duel or you might lose by being disqualified.
  7. Judge posts judgment and/or critique, and sends the bet items/gold to the winner.

At each step in the process, you may PM the other person to let them know they have been Challenged, Accepted, hired as a Judge, etc. This will help speed things up, as not everyone visits the Colosseum every day!

Duel Types

There are five main Duel Types. More may be added later.

1. Regular Duel; Defender posts. Anyone (who then becomes the Challenger) may accept.
  2. Flash Duel; Defender posts. Anyone (who then becomes the Challenger) may accept. Flash Duels are conditional - bound by time limits and availability of all parties, including the Judge.
  3. Call-Out Duel; Defender posts, naming a specific Challenger. Only the person being called out may accept. Call-Outs may be either Regular or Flash, whichever is agreed upon by both parties.
  4. Grudge Match; Have a bone to pick with someone? Have they bested you too often? Want another chance to prove your worth? Name your opponent! Only the named opponent may accept a Grudge Match.
  5. Double-Barrelled Duel; Both Duellists must submit both a first draft and an edited version. In addition to judging between the two poets, the Judge must also decide which version of each poet's piece is better. The default double-barreled Judging fee is twice the regular fee, either with crit or without.

Duelling Forms

Any one may become a Defender by filling out this form and posting it in the where:

Defender Name: *Your Username Goes Here*
Judge I Prefer: *The Username of the Judge You'd Prefer Goes Here*
Form: *The Form the Duel Poem Should Be In, Goes Here*
Context: *The Context the Duel Poem Should Be In, Goes Here*
The Bet: *The Amount You're Offering as a Bet Goes Here*

Faded Titles:
[b][color=#c00c0c]D[/color][color=#a80b0b]e[/color][color=#900909]f[/color][color=#780808]e[/color][color=#600606]n[/color][color=#480505]d[/color][color=#300303]e[/color][color=#180202]r[/color] Name:[/b] *Your Username Goes Here*
[b][color=#8e00e6]J[/color][color=#7200b8]u[/color][color=#55008a]d[/color][color=#39005c]g[/color][color=#1c002e]e[/color] I Prefer:[/b] *The Username of the Judge You'd Prefer Goes Here*
[b]Form:[/b] *The Form the Duel Poem Should Be In, Goes Here*
[b]Context:[/b] *The Context the Duel Poem Should Be In, Goes Here*
[b]The Bet:[/b] *The Amount You're Offering as a Bet Goes Here*

Simplified:
[b][color=#ff1421]Defender[/color] Name:[/b] *Your Username Goes Here*
[b][color=#6500c2]Judge[/color] I Prefer:[/b] *The Username of the Judge You'd Prefer Goes Here*

Anyone may become a Challenger by filling out this form and posting in the main where:

Defender Name: *Defender's Username Goes Here*
Challenger Name: *Accepting Challenger's Username Goes Here*
Judge I Prefer: *The Username of the Judge You'd Prefer Goes Here*
Form: *The Form the Duel Poem Should Be In, Goes Here*
Context: *The Context the Duel Poem Should Be In, Goes Here*
The Bet: *The Amount You're Offering as a Bet Goes Here*

Faded Titles:
[b][color=#c00c0c]D[/color][color=#a80b0b]e[/color][color=#900909]f[/color][color=#780808]e[/color][color=#600606]n[/color][color=#480505]d[/color][color=#300303]e[/color][color=#180202]r[/color] Name:[/b] *Defender's Username Goes Here*
[b][color=#1c68ca]C[/color][color=#195eb6]h[/color][color=#1653a2]a[/color][color=#14498d]l[/color][color=#113e79]l[/color][color=#0e3465]e[/color][color=#0b2a51]n[/color][color=#081f3d]g[/color][color=#061528]e[/color][color=#030a14]r[/color] Name:[/b] *Accepting Challenger's Username Goes Here*
[b][color=#8e00e6]J[/color][color=#7200b8]u[/color][color=#55008a]d[/color][color=#39005c]g[/color][color=#1c002e]e[/color] I Prefer:[/b] *The Username of the Judge You'd Prefer Goes Here*

Simplified:
[b][color=#ff1421]Defender[/color] Name:[/b] *Defender's Username Goes Here*
[b][color=#007aff]Challenger[/color] Name:[/b] *The Accepting Challenger's Username Goes Here*
[b][color=#6500c2]Judge[/color] I Prefer:[/b] *The Username of the Judge You'd Prefer Goes Here*

Challenger and Defender must decide on the Criteria and Terms for their duel. For instance, what sort of poem are you going to write? What can't you do? What are you going for? A duel will only happen when the Criteria and Terms and the Judge can be agreed upon.

Miscellaneous Rules

• Anyone may Challenge a Defender.
  • A duel may begin once the Criteria and Terms are agreed upon and the Judge has posted the Enguarde!.
  • You may fight more than one duel at a time.
  • Each poem should be clearly marked to show which duel it is for.

@his name is no more: this is the post you need. =]

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

The Colosseum V is up and ready for bloodshed!
Please post there from now on. =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas