Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
AphroditesChild
Goodness me! I've done a grave mistake; written complement wrong and compliment instead. Pardon me. It changes a lot. I'm terribly sorry about that. I must seem like such a narcissist. Blah.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Joanne Watson
AphroditesChild
Joanne Watson
heart
Starrii! You found this place~. <3

YES IM A STALKER

heart nice contest
More like a ninja.

Thanks. I'm messing the whole thing up though already by fail grammar and obvious clarification mistakes. Haha... ha.

Dangerous Enabler

AphroditesChild
Very good questions. I was afraid I had missed out on something.

No, no entry fee is listed. Quite honestly I think the idea of an entrance fee on a online contest for virtual items silly. To join is free.

When I address literal, I'm referring to typography. An understandable set up and grammar that makes sense. Of course there's always room for error. Everyone makes those. Especially me. No chat speak, basically, or whatever you kids call it these days. You may go nuts with metaphors and so on. It would be stripping down to the bone if we didn't have a little bit of those here and there. Would be a pure shame really.

I have no doubt a pink haired neko in lolita outfit is out place in this story, but so might a regular looking character that fits too well as a friend for one of the characters. More about dynamic in my opinion when it comes to this. They have to bring something to the story, not just suck up to the characters (unless it's important). "Everything happens for a reason" as they say.

Imagery is not ruled out, don't worry. But throwing sonnets isn't really bad either.

Hopefully, I haven't missed anything.

You have 'prices' listed rather than 'prizes.' Given that they are prominently displayed, and repeated, this leads me to think you did not actually know the correct spelling, or a gentle nudge such as that would most likely have prompted you to check. You may wish to correct that.

I have some reason to believe you mean literate - composed in the fashion of a learned or lettered person. Though I'm not certain, as you seem to expect custom letterpress in an electronic medium, which is rather beyond the usual requirements of a contest.

Instead of answering the question as posed, which would have amused me greatly, you have clarified what the elimination of a single letter from a line you have already corrected.

As much as I love London, this does not appear to be the contest for me. Thank you for your time.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
phantomkitsune
I'm very sorry this is not for you, but I am honestly grateful that you have pointed out these mistakes. Thank you.

Time to edit this place. Gawd, this is why I need more English lessons.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Damn My Leg's Significant Otter

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
subscribes I'll check back on this later for now I'm heading to sleep good luck n_n

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Updated the AQ, as I've done some editing in the other posts.

iDeduce / Thank you so much for the interest. I'll be looking forward to your return.

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
returned!
*reads the first page again to make sure I understand* <3

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I noticed on the front page you used the word INN instead of IN a few times while explaining the rules.
So you want me to write up a 1880s story is that right?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iDeduce
I noticed on the front page you used the word INN instead of IN a few times while explaining the rules.
Thank you for pointing that out. This place was opened a bit earlier then expected, so it's still full of faults. I'll try and correct it as soon as I have access to my personal computer.

Yes, the 1880's story.

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
AphroditesChild
iDeduce
Thank you for pointing that out. This place was opened a bit earlier then expected, so it's still full of faults. I'll try and correct it as soon as I have access to my personal computer.

Yes, the 1880's story.

okay ma'am n_n

if I add romance in it which kind would you prefer
yuri
yaoi
het?

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iDeduce
AphroditesChild
iDeduce

Yes, the 1880's story.

okay ma'am n_n

if I add romance in it which kind would you prefer
yuri
yaoi
het?
There are no official homosexual relationships in this story (except for Bernie's, but he's not of the main cast), so it will have to be het.

Friendly Businesswoman

16,225 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I don't think I'd be any good at this crying

I wanna do a Jack the ripper case as one of the many possible subjects happened to be an actor, and that fits very well here.

But I like using my own characters.
And with someone already named Addler and there was another person's name that caught my eye that reminded me of Sherlock. It would be FAR to simple, and like I said before I like my own characters. crying really wanna try this though but I can't use premade characters like this to well.

*bows* I might drop out of this. Even if it sounds super cool.

Opinionated Pumpkin

14,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
iDeduce / I understand. It's a bit strange to write about other people's characters sometimes. o u o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff