Total Votes:[ 98 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Yutora

That is so awesome!
If I ever have a horrible writers block like I did,
I shall use this! Thank you for the link c:

No problem 4laugh I only just found it myself not too long ago.

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Xso insomniaticX
Do you mind if I just send you an edited version of a story in progress? It does distinctly end...but it's a little open ended.

I just really love this idea biggrin

The deadline will more then likely change surprised I just wanted to put some sort of deadline for now, you know?
As for using a story in progress... I'm not quite sure, to be honest. I would like the writers to be using something that they made specifically for this contest sweatdrop you know?
youphoria
Xso insomniaticX
Do you mind if I just send you an edited version of a story in progress? It does distinctly end...but it's a little open ended.

I just really love this idea biggrin

The deadline will more then likely change surprised I just wanted to put some sort of deadline for now, you know?
As for using a story in progress... I'm not quite sure, to be honest. I would like the writers to be using something that they made specifically for this contest sweatdrop you know?

Oh no, I understand! Actually, to be honest, as soon as I opened that word document I was like, "Yeah...I'm not going to submit this..." haha. I'll produce something new, no worries!

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Xso insomniaticX

Oh no, I understand! Actually, to be honest, as soon as I opened that word document I was like, "Yeah...I'm not going to submit this..." haha. I'll produce something new, no worries!

Oh, cool 4laugh *dances*

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Glad there is no max on word count...
Since I am actually about to hit 3k and I'm not done, lol.

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Yutora

*dances more* Awesome 4laugh I've always loved a good, long story. I feel like it gives you more time to really get to know the characters.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
youphoria
Yutora

*dances more* Awesome 4laugh I've always loved a good, long story. I feel like it gives you more time to really get to know the characters.

Yes it does!

I somehow ended up writing it in first person,
haha. I think I'll leave it that way.
I am doing this. I'm posting so I can find the thread again later. whee

Can you submit multiple entries? (i.e. I have a good idea I want to submit, but now I also really want to write a story about a love-lorn space llama?)
I am an idiot. And because I am, I will enter smile btw, there is no way I can come up with 3000 words.. so I'm not sure why I'm entering.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Girz

Can you submit multiple entries? (i.e. I have a good idea I want to submit, but now I also really want to write a story about a love-lorn space llama?)

I'd really love to read that one xD
I'm been stalking this thread for a long time, and as my luck permits, I only now think up a doable story for this contest. Right now, as I have an exam to take in twenty minutes which I'm not prepared for.

My failing grade aside, I'll be submitting something at some point. : )

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Girz

I'm going to go ahead and say sure 4laugh

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Nefas Fatum
I am an idiot. And because I am, I will enter smile btw, there is no way I can come up with 3000 words.. so I'm not sure why I'm entering.

Well, regardless, I'm glad you're interested in joining 4laugh

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Saoire
I'm been stalking this thread for a long time, and as my luck permits, I only now think up a doable story for this contest. Right now, as I have an exam to take in twenty minutes which I'm not prepared for.

My failing grade aside, I'll be submitting something at some point. : )

Well, I hope your exam goes well heart and I really look forward to your submission.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I don't want to be the first to submit mine...
Being first is always bad luck for me, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff