llama dance in my dreams 0.40816326530612 40.8% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 ... 27 28 29 >

Shameless Glitch

Kyo Yara
Saduko Michinocha
Kyo Yara
uraCodfish
Hey everyone! So, I've got about 2600 words done, and it's going magnificently! Just wanted to share cus I was so damn excited! The deadline is creeping up, though, and I'm just praying that I can finish it up in time cus I'm seriously LOVING it! biggrin

|"But I just have to tell you that I love you so much these days..."|
---------------------------------------------------------------

Woo! Congratulations! biggrin I dunno if I'll be able to get mine done on time myself. e_e I have a few paragraphs finished but it's giving me real trouble, on top of having school work and work to deal with. >>

|"...Have to tell you that I love you so much these days, it's true."|
Congrats ura! and I know exactly how that is Kyo. I'm stuck trying to fit it in between class and homework and my job. I might feign being sick just so that I can stay at home and write. What do you think?
|"But I just have to tell you that I love you so much these days..."|

Haha. Well two things to consider with that:

Will it have a huge impact on your work?

And:

If you DO stay home, will you actually write? XD

|"...Have to tell you that I love you so much these days, it's true."|
Yeah, it might. Maybe I'll do it on thursday... But I would actually write. I'm condemned to my room when I'm sick and am supposed to be sleeping. I strive to write tomorrow during Advisory and Film. Ugh, then I need to type it...

Quotable Smoker

@Kyo and Saduko

Thanks, guys! Good luck on both your stories! I seriously can't wait to read the winning entries even if mine isn't on any such list. But yeah.... I'm a machine today. Just cranked out a few hundred more words and now I'm up to 4000 and am finished. Yay! I just needz to reread it and make sure it's as good as I think it is, lol.

And boo for being sick! That sucks! Consider this my cyber get well card. biggrin

Quotable Smoker

PM sent! No going back!

Here's the link if ya'll wanna read it: (and yeah, I totes stole the google docs idea)
Sincerely, Paris

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
uraCodfish
PM sent! No going back!

Here's the link if ya'll wanna read it: (and yeah, I totes stole the google docs idea)
Sincerely, Paris

Totally plan on reading this <3

I shall give you feedback then (:
ONLY IF YOU WANT SOME. xD

Quotable Smoker

Yutora
uraCodfish
PM sent! No going back!

Sincerely, Paris

Of course. biggrin I'm always open to some feedback so long as it's not too harsh, lol. sweatdrop

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
uraCodfish
Yutora
uraCodfish
PM sent! No going back!

Sincerely, Paris

Of course. biggrin I'm always open to some feedback so long as it's not too harsh, lol. sweatdrop

I'll bite my tongue! I promise!
I bet the feedback will be good anyway c:

Quotable Smoker

Yutora
uraCodfish
Yutora
uraCodfish
PM sent! No going back!

Sincerely, Paris

I'll bite my tongue! I promise!
I bet the feedback will be good anyway c:

It has been so far, but the only people besides me who have read it are my sister and my best friend, so their opinions might be sort of biased. 4laugh

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
My Entry wont be in on time because I have Prom this week but if you was to extend until the 30th I'd be happy But it's your contest so if you disagree then that's fine with me

Shameless Glitch

uraCodfish
PM sent! No going back!

Sincerely, Paris
Reading It NOW!!!!

Shameless Glitch

uraCodfish
@Kyo and Saduko

Thanks, guys! Good luck on both your stories! I seriously can't wait to read the winning entries even if mine isn't on any such list. But yeah.... I'm a machine today. Just cranked out a few hundred more words and now I'm up to 4000 and am finished. Yay! I just needz to reread it and make sure it's as good as I think it is, lol.

And boo for being sick! That sucks! Consider this my cyber get well card. biggrin
This is great! I love it, although it's not what I expected. (it's better biggrin ). Also, I'm not actually sick, unless you count being sick of school. I was thinking about pretending to be sick so I could write. Thank you though smile

Quotable Smoker

Saduko Michinocha
uraCodfish
@Kyo and Saduko

This is great! I love it, although it's not what I expected. (it's better biggrin ). Also, I'm not actually sick, unless you count being sick of school. I was thinking about pretending to be sick so I could write. Thank you though smile

Gracias. biggrin And phew! That's good. Being sick is no fun at all! Pretending to be sick can be more fun. razz

Shameless Glitch

uraCodfish
Saduko Michinocha
uraCodfish
@Kyo and Saduko

Gracias. biggrin And phew! That's good. Being sick is no fun at all! Pretending to be sick can be more fun. razz
Yus it can be. I'm nearly never sick because I pull a Ferris Buller every once in a while. I think I misspelled the last name haha.... NOW TOWRITING!

Timid Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cool Cat 500
-peeks into thread-
Herro der.
Probably going to enter; love stories are usually very good reads, plus I love to write them~ Heheh <3

Invisible Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I'm sorry, I'm a skimpy reader! Ahh! I wanna enter this. I really don't think I'll finish (or win anything for that matter. 2nd contest ever!) so I was wondering if I could do two entries. One would be already done (from another contest) and another I would work my a** off to type in time. Is that OK or no? well????

Wheezing Gaian

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
Woah. This contest is still on?! Well since it's still is. I'll continue and finally. Just finally, finish my entry.
It's slightly hard to right because it is third person, omniscient. A bunch of shiz is happening so it's really hard ;A;
I know I can't beat the two girls that posted their stories (which were really good!) but I'd at least give it a shot so I can see what I get. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff