• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hikaru Seishin
Yutora
/found other Anons reading my story <3

All I remember from that is Nutella and someone being partially nude. =___=;;

Lmfao. It was amusing, chatting there. xD

Quotable Smoker

So when I first stumbled in here, I was like, psh, I don't write love stories... but my brain disagreed, so I shall be entering this just as soon as I can punch out the 3500 words! biggrin

I'm also curious, (though I haven't actually checked to see if anyone has left links to their stories in the thread) will you be posting the winning entries in the thread so we can read them? Just wondering cus I always love to read the winning entries.

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

uraCodfish
So when I first stumbled in here, I was like, psh, I don't write love stories... but my brain disagreed, so I shall be entering this just as soon as I can punch out the 3500 words! biggrin

I'm also curious, (though I haven't actually checked to see if anyone has left links to their stories in the thread) will you be posting the winning entries in the thread so we can read them? Just wondering cus I always love to read the winning entries.

If the writers don't mind, then Yes 4laugh that's what I was hoping to do.

Quotable Smoker

youphoria
uraCodfish

If the writers don't mind, then Yes 4laugh that's what I was hoping to do.

Cool! biggrin

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
youphoria

Was it okay for me to post a link to the second one I wrote?
Someone asked to see my writing style; but I'm unsure if it was okay with you xD

Lacyx's Pardner

Dapper Phantom

Yutora
youphoria

Someone asked to see my writing style; but I'm unsure if it was okay with you xD

Heck yes 4laugh

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
youphoria
Yutora
youphoria

Heck yes 4laugh

Okay, good xD

Shameless Glitch

youphoria
Yutora
youphoria

Heck yes 4laugh
that's good. I don't want to get anyone in trouble smile

4,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I'll join but I tend to have a very Gorey and horrifying understanding of love hahah

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
; A ;

I'm so sorry. lllOTZ My computer crashed recently and I lost all my work for this contest... I have a draft on paper but... yeah. It's not the same. *Sighs* I'm really sorry if I don't make it in time now...

Quotable Smoker

Hey everyone! So, I've got about 2600 words done, and it's going magnificently! Just wanted to share cus I was so damn excited! The deadline is creeping up, though, and I'm just praying that I can finish it up in time cus I'm seriously LOVING it! biggrin

Married Cat

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
uraCodfish
Hey everyone! So, I've got about 2600 words done, and it's going magnificently! Just wanted to share cus I was so damn excited! The deadline is creeping up, though, and I'm just praying that I can finish it up in time cus I'm seriously LOVING it! biggrin

|"But I just have to tell you that I love you so much these days..."|
---------------------------------------------------------------

Woo! Congratulations! biggrin I dunno if I'll be able to get mine done on time myself. e_e I have a few paragraphs finished but it's giving me real trouble, on top of having school work and work to deal with. >>

|"...Have to tell you that I love you so much these days, it's true."|

Shameless Glitch

Kyo Yara
uraCodfish

Woo! Congratulations! biggrin I dunno if I'll be able to get mine done on time myself. e_e I have a few paragraphs finished but it's giving me real trouble, on top of having school work and work to deal with. >>

Congrats ura! and I know exactly how that is Kyo. I'm stuck trying to fit it in between class and homework and my job. I might feign being sick just so that I can stay at home and write. What do you think?

Married Cat

8,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Saduko Michinocha
Kyo Yara
uraCodfish

Congrats ura! and I know exactly how that is Kyo. I'm stuck trying to fit it in between class and homework and my job. I might feign being sick just so that I can stay at home and write. What do you think?

Haha. Well two things to consider with that:

Will it have a huge impact on your work?

And:

If you DO stay home, will you actually write? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items