Welcome to Gaia! ::

SiberDrac

Looks good, thanks for joining and good luck.

Now we just need a few more.

gum disease's Husbando

Dangerous Glitch

Looks like this place needs some caffeine. Here, someone help me unpack this coffee maker. :D
Bumping because this place needs some activity.

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Writing Sample: The booming voice had caught Kel-Zied's attention, though he simply decided to walk along as he normally would have in any situation. He didn't care much for the city life. However, it was "Brawler's Bash" that made him change his mind. A few brave sould had approached the table in order to sign themselves into a fight, and Zied was one of them. He limped over to the table and grabbed a piece of paper. He filled out his application and half threw it at the uglier man behind the table.
"Battle calls my name, and I shall answer. Here is my form."
Though he may have sounded like a dillusional, crumbling, old man, he had the look of a killer in his eye. Though he didn't smile, this was the most excited he'd been since slapping a town guard and taking off running when he was twelve.

Basics
Character Name: Kel-Zied
Gaia Username: KillerWarrior13
How often can you check the forums? Once a day, or every other day.
Looks: He certainly isn't pretty. Zied stands at a whopping 5'8" and weighs an unbearable 170 lbs. He's got short greying hair, though his eyes are still as vibrant blue as ever. He's got pale skin from lack of sunlight, and a small scar from above his left eye to just under his right eye. He wears a long black overcoat that goes down to his ankles and dons a long neck that flows up and outward about four inches. The rest of him is rather boring. He's got a beat-up white sleeveless tee and worn out, brown, leather pants. A leather gunbelt sports his waist with both holsters on the right side, and a shortsword on the other. Within the confines of his coat are three throwing daggers and a push dagger inside the right, and another push dagger with a small bag of dirt on the left.
Personality: He's about as cheerful as an alligator with a bad toothache and about as fun as a ball of salted razor blades. He prefers the phrase "Shoot first, ask waiter: for another drink"
Fighter Introduction: "He may not look like much, but rumor has it he can shoot the wart off a witch's nose a mile away! Give it up for Gunslinger and Witch Wart Remover.. Old Man KEL-ZIED!"
Describe your fighting style: Experienced, Dirty. Swift hands, but slow leg work.
Describe your weapons: Two six-shot revolvers, three throwing daggers, two push daggers, a longsword, and a small bag of dirt.

Stats
Strength: 11
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 14
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 14
Charisma: 6

Abilities
Armor:
Leather Hat (1)
Leather Coat (1)
Leather Pants (1)
Armed Combat:
Gun (5)
Throwing Daggers (5)
Sword (3)
Push Daggers (3)
Unarmed Combat:
Grappling (3)
Blocking (2)
Evasion (2)
Dirty Tactics (3)
Magic: "What's Magic?"
Don't know how I missed this but it's all good.

Welcome to the Games~

He should fit quite well into the world - a fantasy world as from the pages of many books where people from every world can fall into and get trapped. It really is filled with monsters, some of which have magics to make them appear human to those that can't see through it. So he might not be as crazy as he seems, just perceptive and lost.

NlETZSCHE
Writing Sample: Djorvic sat atop the wall of the huge Colosseum. He'd climbed the ornate structure to better map out the grounds. A leather bound journal lay open upon his lap, yellowed with age. It was far older than Djorvic, and was barely holding together. However, it did the job, and it did it well, and it had for years. It was patched by scraps of leather, here and there, which was made obvious by the sporadic stitches which stretched across the scraps of mismatched leather, splotched in blood and ink. A pen sat gracefully between his awkward fingers as he sketched down the layout of the Colosseum below him. He had been there for a good long hour, marking every entrance, exit and trap door he could find. The entire scene rested on the parchment as if ripped from reality and slapped onto the page. The only thing substandard from it, and a work of art, was the terrifying chicken scratch that was Djorvic's little notes to himself. His penmanship was nowhere near as graceful as the carefully drawn image of the Colosseum. It looked like two different people had taken a stab at each (one being far more successful than the other).

Finally, making his last note to himself, he stuffed the pen between the pages, and stole the journal away in a very small drawstring leather bag he carried over his shoulder. His bright eyes danced around toward the recruitment tables and a long wide smile etched itself onto his face. This was the perfect test to get him out of the pages of this terribly written tale. Or perhaps, it was a very well written tale, he couldn't tell the difference sometimes. All he knew, was that he had the feeling that he had to join this fight. Hell, if it didn't sound like the final chapter, he didn't know what did.

"And our hero!" he began, "knew, that the only way out, was to fight! The championship would be his! And thus, our hero would know the truth! He would..." He sighed, "WELL, I'll only know the conclusion to this riveting tale AFTER I join! Sounds good so far!" He gave another wild grin, and made his way down from the very top of the Colosseum wall.

He eventually was close enough to the bottom, that he dove off the ornate architecture into a barrel role, landing a couple of feet away from the recruitment tables. He stood up straight, pushed a loose piece of hair, that was almost the consistency of a dread-lock with a bead on the end, behind his ear, and walked up to the table. When asked to present the application, he seemed to stare for a long while at the Marshall. His teeth were grit, and his expression was terrified. However, he eventually took one big gulp, reached into the leather sack mentioned earlier, and ripped out the crumpled application. The ink was smeared all over the page, but it didn't matter. His writing was barely legible anyway.

The Marshall glanced from Djorvic to the application, eventually piling it atop the rest, and swatting him away. He let out a long sigh as he walked away, ripped out his journal from the sack and began to draw. "New specimen....New Specimen....Spotted me, didn't seem unfriendly...." He drew, not the Marshall everyone else had seen, but instead a rather horrifying scaly creature, with bloody gnarly teeth, and a hole where their torso should have been. "Will I even be able to defeat any of them?" He smiled, suddenly, baring all his teeth, "What a thrill it will be....to see them all fall...No more monsters...none at all." He let out a shrill laugh, one that shook his entire frame, and honestly sounded like it hurt his throat to produce.

Basics
Character Name: Djorvic R. Gregor
Gaia Username: NlETZSCHE
How often can you check/post to the event? Everyday
Looks: Djorvic is a rather short man at exactly 5'5" of the age 26. He's a very thin, very pale, almost sickly pale, Ginger, with the most unnatural dark circles around his eyes from either lack of sleep or sickness (or both.) His hair, as mentioned before is red, but very unkempt. There are colourful beads and other decorative pieces tied into his hair or in some cases his hair is tied around something decorative. He keeps it tied back, usually, in a very messy knot (a literal knot), as it is so long it nearly reaches the back of his knees when it's not. If it weren't for the tangles, split ends and mats, it might even go longer. However, it doesn't appear to have ever met a comb or a brush. He's got stunning Hazel eyes, which are probably the most spectacular thing about him, appearance wise.
Personality: He's not the most sane person in the entire world. He's convinced himself that if he wins and defeats all the monsters that they will all finally leave him alone. He believes he's trapped in another world, a fantasy world as from the pages of any book, to be exact, where he cannot die because he is the hero of the adventurous tale. He joined the battle because he thought it was the obvious thing for the protagonist to do. Despite the obvious mental issues, he's very intelligent. He is one of the best Chess and GO players in the world. He likes to read about war strategy, and has an uncanny grasp on human nature. He likes to profile other people, finding them "hysterical" and "predictable". Of course, he doesn't see them as other people, he often sees other people as monsters. Occasionally he meets other people he sees as human, and often believes they are destined to join him as the protagonist.
Fighter Introduction: Here we have the man with the plan! Our brave hero! Taking a break from power leveling, and here to bring the strategy, Djorvic R. Gregor!!!
Describe your fighting style: He prefers strategy over brute force. The poor kid really can't throw a punch to save his life, but he is a mighty fine archer. Close range can prove to be pretty dreadful, if you can make it that far. A fan of war, he's often prone to bombs and other such crazy tactics. He's a very avoidant fighter, as in he tries to avoid taking as much damage as possible. He doesn't care how long it takes, so long as he takes them out first.
Describe your weapons: He carries as a main weapon, his bow and arrow. He keeps an assortment of grenades strapped to him for all sorts of occasions. Smoke bombs, explosive bombs and even the occasional incendiary join his inventory. However, he's a big fan of using the environment around to gain an upper hand on his opponent. Close range is not so good, but that doesn't mean he doesn't carry a small short blade, barely touched, but still there if he needs it. His biggest weapon is his unpredictable movements as he sometimes seems to be all over the place, and not at all focused. The problem is catching him.

Stats
Scale of 0-20 with < 5 being dysfunctional and 20 being incredibly adept. The average is between 10 and 13. See Stats section below for more information. You have 75 points to put into the following:
Strength: 6
Constitution: 7
Intelligence: 20
Wisdom: 16
Charisma: 8

Abilities
Scale of 0-5 with 0 being completely inexperienced and 5 being complete mastery. You have 30 points to put into the following:
Armor: head: 2, torso: 2, legs: 2 arms: 2
Armed Combat: Grenades (explosive): 2 (Smoke): 2 (incendiary): 2 Short blade: 1 Bow and arrow: 5
Unarmed Combat: evasion: 4, acrobatics: 4 kicks: 1 punches: 1
Magic: All Magic: 0
Heh. . . 'ball of salted razor blades' hehe. . . I like that.

I think you're short one point on your abilities (supposed to have 30) but other than that it looks good.

Where shall I stick the extra point?

KillerWarrior13
Writing Sample: The booming voice had caught Kel-Zied's attention, though he simply decided to walk along as he normally would have in any situation. He didn't care much for the city life. However, it was "Brawler's Bash" that made him change his mind. A few brave sould had approached the table in order to sign themselves into a fight, and Zied was one of them. He limped over to the table and grabbed a piece of paper. He filled out his application and half threw it at the uglier man behind the table.
"Battle calls my name, and I shall answer. Here is my form."
Though he may have sounded like a dillusional, crumbling, old man, he had the look of a killer in his eye. Though he didn't smile, this was the most excited he'd been since slapping a town guard and taking off running when he was twelve.

Basics
Character Name: Kel-Zied
Gaia Username: KillerWarrior13
How often can you check the forums? Once a day, or every other day.
Looks: He certainly isn't pretty. Zied stands at a whopping 5'8" and weighs an unbearable 170 lbs. He's got short greying hair, though his eyes are still as vibrant blue as ever. He's got pale skin from lack of sunlight, and a small scar from above his left eye to just under his right eye. He wears a long black overcoat that goes down to his ankles and dons a long neck that flows up and outward about four inches. The rest of him is rather boring. He's got a beat-up white sleeveless tee and worn out, brown, leather pants. A leather gunbelt sports his waist with both holsters on the right side, and a shortsword on the other. Within the confines of his coat are three throwing daggers and a push dagger inside the right, and another push dagger with a small bag of dirt on the left.
Personality: He's about as cheerful as an alligator with a bad toothache and about as fun as a ball of salted razor blades. He prefers the phrase "Shoot first, ask waiter: for another drink"
Fighter Introduction: "He may not look like much, but rumor has it he can shoot the wart off a witch's nose a mile away! Give it up for Gunslinger and Witch Wart Remover.. Old Man KEL-ZIED!"
Describe your fighting style: Experienced, Dirty. Swift hands, but slow leg work.
Describe your weapons: Two six-shot revolvers, three throwing daggers, two push daggers, a longsword, and a small bag of dirt.

Stats
Strength: 11
Constitution: 14
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 14
Charisma: 6

Abilities
Armor:
Leather Hat (1)
Leather Coat (1)
Leather Pants (1)
Armed Combat:
Gun (5)
Throwing Daggers (5)
Sword (3)
Push Daggers (3)
Unarmed Combat:
Grappling (3)
Blocking (2)
Evasion (2)
Dirty Tactics (3)
Magic: "What's Magic?"

Lunatic

Ivaylo_Sai

Welcome to the Games~

He should fit quite well into the world - a fantasy world as from the pages of many books where people from every world can fall into and get trapped. It really is filled with monsters, some of which have magics to make them appear human to those that can't see through it. So he might not be as crazy as he seems, just perceptive and lost.

I know that, and you know that, but he is definitely crazy.
OuO
And I don't intend it to be just perception....
He's definitely crazy. xD
NlETZSCHE
Ivaylo_Sai

Welcome to the Games~

OuO

I can't wait to see him in action. 3nodding
NlETZSCHE
OuO

Crazy's good. Some of my favorite people are crazy.

You should toss him into the RP.

Lucky Noob

Just a question, do you have to use all the points the form offers?
sixii

Um. . . well. . . I suppose you don't have to but that would make your character weaker than the others.

Why do you ask?

If you're having trouble deciding what to do with points just add a weapon or some armor.

Lucky Noob

Ivaylo_Sai
sixii

Um. . . well. . . I suppose you don't have to but that would make your character weaker than the others.

Why do you ask?

If you're having trouble deciding what to do with points just add a weapon or some armor.
Fantastic! Thanks, man. This whole thing seems awesome. I'm working on a profile right now emotion_awesome

Lucky Noob

Writing Sample:
"Peasant! Accept our most graciously given application at once!"

The sharp, tremulous voice came from an unexpectedly bright source. A young man no older than twenty-five years stood before the Recruitment Table; he slammed down a blotted scroll of parchment - his form - before suddenly hitching his breath and recoiling, cradling his fingers in a ridiculously exaggerated manner.

From five feet behind him stood two identically tall, suited men wearing dark sunglasses and white fabric gloves. Their backs were rigid and guarding an unnaturally large silver carriage, where a team of horses grazed along the dirt of nonexistent gumdrops.

A sigh.

"Today will be a long day," one of the suited butler commented without moving in the slightest. It seemed like an argument was breaking out at the front table.

"Excuse me!? We are from the prodigious country of Candy Land!" came the warbling cries of the prince.

The sun was almost set at this point. Prince Pansyloons began stomping both his feet and making a general fuss in front of the whole Colosseum.

"Indeed," said the second butler. "Today will be a long day indeed."

oOo

Basics
Character Name: Prince Loppiesille Pansyloons de Poppykins XIV of the Constitutional Monarchy of Candy Land
Gaia Username: sixii
How often can you check/post to the event? Every second... of every minute, every day.
Looks: Pansyloons has fabulous shimmering locks of eye-scorching gold and he sparkles in the sunlight. In fact, he sparkles in pure darkness as well, although this may be partly attributed to his steady diet of radioactive sugar back in Candy Land. His clothing is so foo-foo and ridiculously expensive that there is no possible way to walk without dirtying it somehow if the prince actually walked.
Personality: His name tells just about everything one might wish to know about him. It's Prince. Freaking. PANSYLOONS.
Fighter Introduction: Who says royalty can't pack a punch? Coming all the way from the frosted Appalachians of Candy Land, please welcome - oh, dear. Er. Ahem. Please welcome Prince Loppiesille Pa... Pansyloons de Poppykins XIV!
Describe your fighting style: Can this guy even fight? Probably not when push comes to shove, but he has strange ways of getting what he wants. Despite having the strength of a peacock feather and the ability to wilt like an old cheese, he has an army of royal-class butlers and bodyguards to fight for him. Years of ballroom dancing with Cinderella and the seven midgets has made him deft enough to run away at lightning speeds; also, rumor has it that no human has been able to look at his face directly without being struck with temporary blindness. Particularly susceptible individuals have been known to come down with an acute ailment of Sparkleukemia (related to the more common Bieber Fever, though this disease is much less damaging to the human psyche).
Describe your weapons:
1. Royal Swishing Cape of Rainbow-Induced Diabetes. It doesn't do anything in particular, but it's worth a glut load of money.
2. Large Suitcase. It's filled with more money than the entire state of Texas. Oh, sorry, nevermind; it's too heavy for Prince Pansyloons to carry. Do continue.
3. Shining Stallion. This horse majestic horse does most of the prince's walking for him, and because of its high position, the royal servants spend at least four hours a day brushing his mane and scrubbing his hooves.
4. Butlers. Their numbers are virtually unlimited; their personalities, nonexistent.

Stats
Scale of 0-20 with < 5 being dysfunctional and 20 being incredibly adept. The average is between 10 and 13. See Stats section below for more information. You have 75 points to put into the following:
Strength: 1
Constitution: 5
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 5
Charisma: 20

Abilities
Scale of 0-5 with 0 being completely inexperienced and 5 being complete mastery. You have 30 points to put into the following:
Armor: Royal Swishing Cape of Rainbow-Induced Diabetes (1) Belt of Crystal Sugar (1)
Armed Combat:
Unarmed Combat: Run Like The Wind (4) Ballroom Waltz (5) Macarena (1)
Magic: Summon Butler(s) (5) Summon Horse (5) Sparkle (3) Summon White Flag (5)
*gigglesnort*

Ooooh I love this. Love it sooo much.

Welcome to the Games!

sixii
Writing Sample:
"Peasant! Accept our most graciously given application at once!"

The sharp, tremulous voice came from an unexpectedly bright source. A young man no older than twenty-five years stood before the Recruitment Table; he slammed down a blotted scroll of parchment - his form - before suddenly hitching his breath and recoiling, cradling his fingers in a ridiculously exaggerated manner.

From five feet behind him stood two identically tall, suited men wearing dark sunglasses and white fabric gloves. Their backs were rigid and guarding an unnaturally large silver carriage, where a team of horses grazed along the dirt of nonexistent gumdrops.

A sigh.

"Today will be a long day," one of the suited butler commented without moving in the slightest. It seemed like an argument was breaking out at the front table.

"Excuse me!? We are from the prodigious country of Candy Land!" came the warbling cries of the prince.

The sun was almost set at this point. Prince Pansyloons began stomping both his feet and making a general fuss in front of the whole Colosseum.

"Indeed," said the second butler. "Today will be a long day indeed."

oOo

Basics
Character Name: Prince Loppiesille Pansyloons de Poppykins XIV of the Constitutional Monarchy of Candy Land
Gaia Username: sixii
How often can you check/post to the event? Every second... of every minute, every day.
Looks: Pansyloons has fabulous shimmering locks of eye-scorching gold and he sparkles in the sunlight. In fact, he sparkles in pure darkness as well, although this may be partly attributed to his steady diet of radioactive sugar back in Candy Land. His clothing is so foo-foo and ridiculously expensive that there is no possible way to walk without dirtying it somehow if the prince actually walked.
Personality: His name tells just about everything one might wish to know about him. It's Prince. Freaking. PANSYLOONS.
Fighter Introduction: Who says royalty can't pack a punch? Coming all the way from the frosted Appalachians of Candy Land, please welcome - oh, dear. Er. Ahem. Please welcome Prince Loppiesille Pa... Pansyloons de Poppykins XIV!
Describe your fighting style: Can this guy even fight? Probably not when push comes to shove, but he has strange ways of getting what he wants. Despite having the strength of a peacock feather and the ability to wilt like an old cheese, he has an army of royal-class butlers and bodyguards to fight for him. Years of ballroom dancing with Cinderella and the seven midgets has made him deft enough to run away at lightning speeds; also, rumor has it that no human has been able to look at his face directly without being struck with temporary blindness. Particularly susceptible individuals have been known to come down with an acute ailment of Sparkleukemia (related to the more common Bieber Fever, though this disease is much less damaging to the human psyche).
Describe your weapons:
1. Royal Swishing Cape of Rainbow-Induced Diabetes. It doesn't do anything in particular, but it's worth a glut load of money.
2. Large Suitcase. It's filled with more money than the entire state of Texas. Oh, sorry, nevermind; it's too heavy for Prince Pansyloons to carry. Do continue.
3. Shining Stallion. This horse majestic horse does most of the prince's walking for him, and because of its high position, the royal servants spend at least four hours a day brushing his mane and scrubbing his hooves.
4. Butlers. Their numbers are virtually unlimited; their personalities, nonexistent.

Stats
Strength: 1
Constitution: 5
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 5
Charisma: 20

Abilities
Armor: Royal Swishing Cape of Rainbow-Induced Diabetes (1) Belt of Crystal Sugar (1)
Armed Combat:
Unarmed Combat: Run Like The Wind (4) Ballroom Waltz (5) Macarena (1)
Magic: Summon Butler(s) (5) Summon Horse (5) Sparkle (3) Summon White Flag (5)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff