Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm shutting down my Gaia account, and so I thought I would just get rid of all this gold and stuff I have. Prizes are explained in the next post.

For this writing contest, you have to fulfill only one condition:
Write about a dreamcatcher.

It can be poetry, prose, or absolutely whatever you like. Any length, I don't care. I want all entries PM'ed to me. They can be on Wattpad or Google Docs or anything like that.

Follow Gaia ToS. Don't be too profane or explicit, double check your spelling, and most importantly, have fun.

You may submit multiple entries, but only one may win a prize worth more than 1,000,000 gold. There is no limits at all to length. I appreciate thought and well-put work more than lengthy work.

The contest will close once all prizes have been given away. I will be giving them away as I receive submissions. I will PM you with a few choices of a prize if I think you should get one, and you respond with your choice. It will be delivered and the option will be taken off the list.

I am an absolute sucker for tearjerkers, and so you'll probably get a prize if you get me to cry, but that doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate other things. Make it honest and write as best as you can, and we'll see.

There is no deadline and it keeps going until everything is gone, so write away!
Here are the prizes. Some of the cheaper items are grouped together. All gold values are taken from tektek.org.

1. Fall of the Morning Star - 1,100,000,000 gold
2. Antique Shop, 8th Gen - 515,000,000 gold
3. Wild Things - 490,000,000 gold
4. Stockpile of 388,523,800 gold
5. Yin & Yang Sprites - 250,000,000 gold
6. Devil Imp Plushie - 200,000,000 gold
7. Crimson Promise - 90,000,000 gold
8. Chapeau Demonique - 20,000,000 gold
9. Textbook Tower - 15,000,000 gold
10. Grave Danger Spectral Shroud - 1,000,000 gold
11. Leather Sketchbook, Sparkling Eyes Clown Makeup, Dark Elf Blue Leather Pants, Jackster Face Paint, and 300,000 gold - 336,550 gold

Total Net Worth: 3,069,860,350 gold

Wealthy Bloodsucker

4,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
goodluck in life hun <3
Is this contest still ongoing?
Yes! I have received one entry.

Dangerous Darling

29,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
I'll send you something dear, it sounds like fun smile .

Frightful Ghost

26,200 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
Do you have any theme you don't like (horror, suspense, etc.)?
There is nothing I don't like other than generic YA. Go nuts!
Three prizes claimed! Top prize is still open! (which, funnily enough, I had originally won in a writing contest several years ago.)
No idea if you'll like what I sent, but thanks for the idea. I had some fun writing it. Let me know what you really think of it.

Divine Pawn

9,400 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I wrote the first thing that came to mind, so I'm not sure how great it is, but let me know if the link I sent you doesn't work.
Bump! I still check this every few days, and it's still going on until everything's gone!

Tipsy Tipper

8,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Sent one heart
i sent an entry!! c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash