Obsessive Lunatic

20,415 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
heart

Story updated! Though at this rate it's going to end up being a book >_>;;;; D;
Ivy: Glad to hear you've been good!^^

Tekko: Good keep going on it! Though I'm beginning to consider to expand the word count considering that I myself tend to write a lot, my current story is around 40,000 words and I'm only on the first part lol.

Both: But Yes! A day of doing nothing!!!! (at least in the work sense lol) Oh the joy that would bring considering I just got Cowboy Bebop from a friend while I haven't finished the two Gundams he gave me plus Dune the book and another anime coming lol.

What would you do if you just had one day to do anything and didn't have to worry about a bedtime or waking time?
@ Aliya, What would I do with one day to do anything and not have to worry about bedtime or waking time. Let's assume I don't have any homework, projects, or any pressing needs as well. I would... hang out at the bookstore/library. Make smoothies. Go on Gaia for a little bit. Play tennis with my friends. Read. Play Wii Fit.

Obsessive Lunatic

20,415 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
@Ivy: Thank you for the booty-grabbin' action heart

@ray: I...would probably sleep XD And once I got sick of that, get up and play video games. *just got Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories* That game totally pwns my soul *________*!!!
Is Kingdom Hearts a manga? confused

Obsessive Lunatic

20,415 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
IvyStarling
Is Kingdom Hearts a manga? confused

There is a manga for the first and second game, that I know of, though I'm fairly sure that there's one for CoM as well heart I have all 4 books of KH1 and the first of KH2 heart heart
It sounds interesting ^^ What's it about?
I'm thinking about posting a short story, though it's 4930 or so words. Is that too much?
I looove Sora in KH. >.< heart

Obsessive Lunatic

20,415 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
IvyStarling
It sounds interesting ^^ What's it about?

rofl it's pretty much the games put into manga form - different and a fun read but basically the same thing.

@loli: Isn't he adorable? D: I don't know if you've ever seen a cover for 'The Bouncer' but the main dude there (Sion? I believe that was his name) looks almost like Sora all grown up XD *looks for a picture*

Sion!
I'll have to go to the bookstore sometime and check it out =P
Rose Dreams Death
I'm thinking about posting a short story, though it's 4930 or so words. Is that too much?

Is it something from another contest or is was already written before this contest? If it is I can't except it, you have to come up with something completely new going off one of the prose I listed. And the length is too long as well, sorry. The judges and I have to go through 20 stories so the stories really need to stick to the limit.
I haven't really gotten into the Kingdom of Hearts, what is it about exactly?

Obsessive Lunatic

20,415 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
rayout Aliya
I haven't really gotten into the Kingdom of Hearts, what is it about exactly?

Mainly about Sora and his friends (Riku and Kairi). Sora and Riku lived on an island their whole lives but when Kairi washes up on shore one daywith no memory of where she was before it gets them wondering if there are other worlds out there. The three make a raft to travel but the night of there's a storm in which Sora rows out to the play island to try and save their raft, only to find it crawling with creatures and $hi7 just hits the fan then XD It's got a mix of Square people and Disney chars with most of the worlds being Disney based (Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, The End of the World and The World That Never Was being the only exceptions, I believe). I think that sums it up without mucho spoilers? heart

>.> *checks word count* Crap, I'm over 2.1k and not sure when this monster will end x.o; Hopefully I'll end it under without having to murder the ending D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff