All 0.32530120481928 32.5% [ 54 ]
None 0.10240963855422 10.2% [ 17 ]
A couple of them 0.25903614457831 25.9% [ 43 ]
Just passing by...(Gold) 0.14457831325301 14.5% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 166 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 > >>

heart Now to start on a scarf! scream

@ tono, surprised You have a bunny? 4laugh
Ivy: Oh you made a sweater with a tedy bear! So cute! :3 How long total did it take you?

Tekko: Bunnies are so cute! It would be cute to see one in an outfit but like you said I don't think he would like it but it would still be so cute.^^

Obsessive Lunatic

20,415 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Teddy-bear clooooothes T__T And yus, I have two - boy and a girl, Riku and Sora (respectively). And if you know the game Kingdom Hearts they fit their names quite well @_@; Though Sora's more of a vicious-hyper than a happy-hyper...

I made Riku a scarf? Gryffindor colors XD I think I have a picture here somewhere...

Edit: http://www.geocities.com/tasukisbabe/bunnyscarf.jpg <= he looks freaked 'cause he didn't like the sound the phone made when taking a picture XD Not to mention they're afraid of heights <.<;;;;

Enabler

I think I will enter.

EDIT: At the moment, I have plans to enter. I'm writing now.
But if it doesn't turn out the way I need it to, I might not share it. xD

Yeah. Today is not a day for writing for me. I'll continue when I can get into a bit more.
I have the basis of the introduction done though.
So it is real and will probably get finished, eventually.

Aliya:
What do you plan to do with the stories?

Harding: I'm glad to hear your intrested.^^ The stories are only for the contest to see if you and everyone else can win a prize. Nothing will be done with them beyond that.

Tekko: Oh two! And the picture is sooo cute!!! :3 Must be a lot of fun! Oh and there was a skit with Sora at the Sakuracon anime convention in Seattle. It was called Sora the Explorer lol. It was the best one there and it was pretty funny.^^ You can find it at youtube. I'll put a link to it.

Sora the Explorer

Obsessive Lunatic

20,415 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
ROFL!! OMG that's the best thing I've seen in a long time XD Aw man, I really wish I did go to Sakuracon, screw not having a cosplay D;;;
@ Aliya, It took a while sweatdrop But it was pretty fun ^^

Enabler

rayout Aliya
Harding: I'm glad to hear your intrested.^^ The stories are only for the contest to see if you and everyone else can win a prize. Nothing will be done with them beyond that.

Did you plan to save them on your computer?
Any of the judges/contest holders?
If so, please tell me and (when the story is done) I'll PM my name. I like to keep my real name with my stories. xD

I'm not sure if or when I'll enter. Even more unsure now, though.
The ideas I have are hard to work into something interesting. >>

lovest harding
rayout Aliya

If so, please tell me and (when the story is done) I'll PM my name. I like to keep my real name with my stories. xD

No they won't be on my computer only in this thread. Same with the other judges. Any reason why your wondering?
Ivy: Glad it was fun.^^

Tekko: Glad you liked the video, I laughed a long time seeing naruto get sniped lol. I don't like that anime very much. There were countless numbers of people dressed as him and others from the show. But it was a lot of fun! But I could have done without the three hour line with at least a thousand people standing to get in. I'm preregistering next year as soon as I can with a cosplay lol. My favorite cosplay I saw was the very devoted 70 year old man with a walker dressed as mario. I just wonder how he was able to get around that place.

Obsessive Lunatic

20,415 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Man, that would have been awesome. My first con was Sakuracon (which is funny as I was living in nyc at the time) and I'd have to say the best ones I saw was a dude dressed as Count D from the manga 'Pet Shop of Horrors' and a kid (he couldn't have been older than 10) dressed as kid!Link from Ocarina of Time. *siiiiighs* Ah, but that was forever ago. Meeeeemorieeeees~
Yeah I'm saving for Kumoricon in Portland on Labor day weekend if I can get transportation. If not then it I'm going to PAX in Seattle.

Enabler

rayout Aliya
lovest harding
rayout Aliya

No they won't be on my computer only in this thread. Same with the other judges. Any reason why your wondering?

Like I said, I'd PM my real name to the judges.
I like to keep my real name with my stories.

lovest harding
rayout Aliya
lovest harding
rayout Aliya

Ok that makes sense. I will be looking forward to your entry if you decide to join, if not then good luck with your stories!^^

Enabler

rayout Aliya
lovest harding
rayout Aliya
lovest harding
rayout Aliya

Ok that makes sense. I will be looking forward to your entry if you decide to join, if not then good luck with your stories!^^

At the moment, I'm still looking for an idea that can translate into a short story well.
I want to join. >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces