• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
11 days left!

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Countdown: 9 days left. Get your entries in now!

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Down to the last five days!

Anyone do anything fun for Spring Break?

5,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
May I enter?

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Happyk00
May I enter?

Yeah, go ahead. The deadline is Sunday the 15th.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Today is the Deadline!

Since I won't be staying up until midnight, I will "officially" close the contest when I wake up tomorrow - or sometime in the morning. This will give some of you last-minute stragglers some time to post.

I hope you guys had fun with this and I will get cracking on the entries already in, two weeks should be more than enough time to get them all done.

Because of the donation to the prize pool, it's a guarentee that everyone will be getting something for their work here. smile Best contest!

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Nine minutes to noon - giving about 12 extra hours.

The contest is officially closed.

I will begin reading and have the results posted on the 30th. If there are any delays you will be the first to know; but I don't expect any.

Thank you for all the entries and interest! Converse here if you like.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Hey guys I have some news - due to having my wisdom teeth removed on the 30th (I totally forgot the contest here. I could hit myself for not remembering) I will not be posting the results until the 5th of May. (Hopefully the drugs will be off by then.)

I'll keep you posted if anything else pops up. Fantastic entries so far!

Lonely Shapeshifter

Damn. I couldn't post my story because it's on my Macbook, which doesn't have internet. Even worse, it's on Pages, which is the Apple version of MS Word, which was why I couldn't just put it on my USB and put it on my family computer. I'd finished it ages ago, I was just waiting for my dad to get a modem so that I could have internet on my Macbook, and when he got it, it wouldn't work because I needed to download something from the internet! How frustrating! Anyway, I was thinking of ways to get it on here, and I came on to check up on any news, and I find that the deadline's gone past. Damn.

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I'll do another contest for late May into June. If you missed this one you can catch the next one.
smile

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Ok guys, I'm back from the removal of my wisdom teeth. Because I don't want to post the wrong things here I will not post the results until Saturday at the LATEST. I promise. Thank you for bearing with me on this, and you can throw tomatoes at my brain laspe for schedueling this removal the final day. On the plus side everyone will be getting gold for their work (1,2,3 more than other obviously.)

smile

Shadowy Singing

26,140 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Thank you guys so much for the extra five days!

I have read everyone entries. Since there were three poems and two stories. Since there were two catagories here I divided it up.

Thank you so much for participating in my second attempt at a writing contest! I'll be doing another one soon, if you're interested!

smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces