Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
Wing McCallister

The empty quote is just to get your attention.

I would like you to know that I am still interested in helping you judge GGW next year, so think it over and let me know if you'd like to incorporate me.

Just as a note, I didn't send the vocab because I thought it was necessary. I thought it was interesting. Anyway, that's beside the point!

Like I said, just let me know if you'd like me to help judge next year, and I feel that by having placed my interest here in the open, it's up for everyone to plop opinions on, if they have any.
TheVoiceOfCreation
Wing McCallister

The empty quote is just to get your attention.

I would like you to know that I am still interested in helping you judge GGW next year, so think it over and let me know if you'd like to incorporate me.

Just as a note, I didn't send the vocab because I thought it was necessary. I thought it was interesting. Anyway, that's beside the point!

Like I said, just let me know if you'd like me to help judge next year, and I feel that by having placed my interest here in the open, it's up for everyone to plop opinions on, if they have any.

I wouldn't mind having others come into the judging circle. It had been done in the past with Ash and Rachael, which certainly provided quite the thrill. Both you and PK have talked with me about this in the past, but the one caveat here is that if ya enter the judge's circle, you obviously step out of the competition.
TheVoiceOfCreation
plop opinions on if any.
i support, agree, and commend u.

Dangerous Enabler

I think it'd be fun, Wing - I'm not planning to compete this year, anyway, as I'd rather write fanfiction and novels than shorts right now.
Well then.. there are multiple ways this could be handled. If this is an only GGW thing, we can bring back the trio. If it is a full AGWL season, we could consider alternating months or doing a trio throughout the year. Although, I think I'd lean more towards cycling through months as that would help lessen the load. o.o

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
Wing McCallister

I wouldn't mind having others come into the judging circle. It had been done in the past with Ash and Rachael, which certainly provided quite the thrill. Both you and PK have talked with me about this in the past, but the one caveat here is that if ya enter the judge's circle, you obviously step out of the competition.

I'm not even planning on entering the yearly contests this year. I want to put more focus in my ghostwriting gig, and I had trouble balancing the competing deadlines with writing GGW submissions this year. I think I took on more than I could handle in terms of the actual writing process. haha I was juggling too many of my own half-baked plot lines.

Anyway, I want to start branching out and maybe start leaning towards doing a little editing for people, so judging GGW would be something good to put on a resume.

More importantly, this place has been a sanctuary for me. I have grown here, and I don't want to be just some lurker who visits from time to time after I quite competing. I want to keep contributing something valuable. I want to help others grow and learn as I have.

Dangerous Enabler

I'd be willing to do it for the full season.

BTW, my contest is open again.

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
Wing McCallister
Well then.. there are multiple ways this could be handled. If this is an only GGW thing, we can bring back the trio. If it is a full AGWL season, we could consider alternating months or doing a trio throughout the year. Although, I think I'd lean more towards cycling through months as that would help lessen the load. o.o

I would be willing to judge the full season, as well, but it might be easier on us all to cycle rounds. Another reason I wanted to help was because I know sometimes it's hard on you to keep up, since you have a full-time smart person job! lol

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
2pound
TheVoiceOfCreation
plop opinions on if any.
i support, agree, and commend u.

thanks for the support <3
Well then, doth thou have the skype? I know PK does. It might be time to create the group of groups once again. :O

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
three of you...it is really scary to enter now.

lol

Familiar Businesswoman

*Gives golf clap at the results of the end of the Finals*

Im busy, but I also am taking a Creative Writing class this semester--meaning whatever the hell im turning in there is getting entered somewhere most likely.

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
A mighty Triumvirate! Dun, dun, dun!

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
Wing McCallister
Well then, doth thou have the skype? I know PK does. It might be time to create the group of groups once again. :O

Sent to your PM.

Yutora
three of you...it is really scary to enter now.

lol

you may be scared now, but come GGW...
you will be terrified. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH

you have nothing to worry about twisted
Everyone should always be terrified.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items