Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Invisible Conversationalist

Wing McCallister
Writer Selbe
Wing McCallister
Writer Selbe
Wing McCallister
Howdy Selbe. How are you today?

Eh, I've been better. It's so hot outside. Like crazy hot. I want to make a waffle maker mold of asphalt and sell waffles to the people that drive by.
Yes... the death heat is fail.

If I had asphalt anywhere nearby I would test that.... Home made waffles sound good... I should buy strawberries and ice cream...
Cement also works, although given its shade, it is not as efficient.

Or I could just use the toaster.... But homemade waffles are so good... But I don't want to heat up the house....
Writer Selbe
Wing McCallister
Writer Selbe
Wing McCallister
Writer Selbe
Wing McCallister
Howdy Selbe. How are you today?

Eh, I've been better. It's so hot outside. Like crazy hot. I want to make a waffle maker mold of asphalt and sell waffles to the people that drive by.

If I had asphalt anywhere nearby I would test that.... Home made waffles sound good... I should buy strawberries and ice cream...

Or I could just use the toaster.... But homemade waffles are so good... But I don't want to heat up the house....
I'm not even giving my AC a break this week.

Wing McCallister
Writer Selbe
Wing McCallister
Writer Selbe
Wing McCallister

I'm not even giving my AC a break this week.

Laying on top of vents is always fun.
Indeed it is. Nice cool air taking away the death.

Dangerous Enabler

This is one of the few times in the last few months I'm glad I moved away. 'Hot enough to complain' here is mid-seventies. I have not worn shorts since I moved.

If I'm not wearing shorts then I'm only in my underwear. It is crazy hot.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
This is one of the few times in the last few months I'm glad I moved away. 'Hot enough to complain' here is mid-seventies. I have not worn shorts since I moved.
*giggles* Solar's summers are in the 100-110 mark though our winters here in the tropics are non-existent. *snorts* I just did the conversion and realised that right now [in winter] it is 65F rofl
I get the worst of both. 100-110 possible in the summer, and godforsaken cold in the winter. Last year, we hit -56. Sadpanda!

Iowa just sucks all year round. I like it when the plants get confused about the season and end up dying.
Yes, you are also in the same sort of climate I am.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
I get the worst of both. 100-110 possible in the summer, and godforsaken cold in the winter. Last year, we hit -56. Sadpanda!

Not that it matters either way because both are ******** cold but is that C or F?

Oh my gosh.... I gotta get first post for the third consecutive hundredth page...
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

Not that it matters either way because both are ******** cold but is that C or F?
F lol 100-110C would be boiling death.

And I'll do it again~

I should start calculating posts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items