Coronavirus brought it back...

Poll Pimps = TEH SEX 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Dangerous Enabler

It helps that most of them use different alphabets!

Good night, Yume.

That's really neat, Coffdrop. Do you know which cities you'll be headed to?

Demoralizing topics can be fun to write. I'm kind of poking away at two things right now - one of which is a series of vignettes about doomed timelines. The goal with that one is to make people cry, and also to have every single character kiss.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Wing McCallister
I'm writing. razz

You ought to send some inspiration my way then!

Dapper Conversationalist

phantomkitsune
It helps that most of them use different alphabets!

Good night, Yume.

That's really neat, Coffdrop. Do you know which cities you'll be headed to?

Demoralizing topics can be fun to write. I'm kind of poking away at two things right now - one of which is a series of vignettes about doomed timelines. The goal with that one is to make people cry, and also to have every single character kiss.

Yes! Well, I'll be studying in Oxford and travelling to London. I plan on going to Cardiff (DOCTOR WHO EXHIBIT and other interesting history), Dublin, and maybe one or two places outside on the continent.

Does it show my lack of maturity when having "every single character kiss," makes me think of a weird tribal circle where everyone mashes their faces together. Ahhh, so many lips and tongues everywhere. Sounds awesome! I can't wait to read it and weep ;].

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Yume The Loving creature
I never knew a trans person, but I know plenty of bisexual/lesbian/gay people. Most of which are close friends. I never thought about it being that way, but now I understand. That's kinda mean of google plus, but something tells me it'll die off sooner rather than later with their regulations.

With my legal name, I like it because its something everyone can pronounce. Ashley Williams. Very easy, to the point, and sadly teachers always look to the 1 or 2 white girls in the classroom believing its their name -_-'

How late do you usually stay up?

My legal name is Ashley as well, lol. It's dreadfully common, isn't it? xp My last name is Ginn, which everyone pronounces wrong. They all want to believe it's pronounced like the alcohol. gonk

Dangerous Enabler

Oxford is an absurdly fantastic city. That should be a lot of fun!

This piece probably won't be submitted here, as it's fanfiction, and I already have a half-finished poem for this round and a draft for next round ready. I was never really into writing fanfiction until I got into Homestuck, but now I keep seeing a whole bunch of absurdly talented people writing it, including two authors I really like, and so I've gotten kind of sucked in.

Tribal circle in which everyone smashes faces together sounds really entertaining.

Familiar Businesswoman

Aris_#5
Yume The Loving creature
I never knew a trans person, but I know plenty of bisexual/lesbian/gay people. Most of which are close friends. I never thought about it being that way, but now I understand. That's kinda mean of google plus, but something tells me it'll die off sooner rather than later with their regulations.

With my legal name, I like it because its something everyone can pronounce. Ashley Williams. Very easy, to the point, and sadly teachers always look to the 1 or 2 white girls in the classroom believing its their name -_-'

My legal name is Ashley as well, lol. It's dreadfully common, isn't it? xp My last name is Ginn, which everyone pronounces wrong. They all want to believe it's pronounced like the alcohol. gonk

Yeah. Gets even worse when you have 2 other people with your name in class. -_-' Hah, sounds like they need a drink themselves. Wish I had an interesting last name though. I'm just a really, really boring person..;

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Yume The Loving creature
Aris_#5
Yume The Loving creature

Yeah. Gets even worse when you have 2 other people with your name in class. -_-' Hah, sounds like they need a drink themselves. Wish I had an interesting last name though. I'm just a really, really boring person..;

When I was working at Zellers, there was one point when there was five Ashleys.

Dapper Conversationalist

phantomkitsune
Oxford is an absurdly fantastic city. That should be a lot of fun!

This piece probably won't be submitted here, as it's fanfiction, and I already have a half-finished poem for this round and a draft for next round ready. I was never really into writing fanfiction until I got into Homestuck, but now I keep seeing a whole bunch of absurdly talented people writing it, including two authors I really like, and so I've gotten kind of sucked in.

Tribal circle in which everyone smashes faces together sounds really entertaining.

I am unfortunately obsessed with fanfiction. Not nearly to the degree of my high school days, but I'll read one or two when I have vacation. I'm not sure how I keep finding them. I've written one or two, but they're fairly mediocre, mostly because I am not very romantic so romantic relationships tend to get butchered by me (in real life and in literature, -insert laugh track-).

I don't know Homestuck, otherwise I'd still ask if I could read it. Unfortunately, I would probably get lost if I tried.

Familiar Businesswoman

Aris_#5
Yume The Loving creature
Aris_#5
Yume The Loving creature

Five, wow. I wonder how that worked with name tags xD

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Yume The Loving creature
Aris_#5
Yume The Loving creature
Aris_#5
Yume The Loving creature

Five, wow. I wonder how that worked with name tags xD

Name tags weren't too big a deal. It was the paging system that drove me nuts; if they forgot to mention the initial from the last name of the Ashley they wanted, they'd end up with five of us trying to answer the call. xd

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
crawls in

Looks like I missed a lot of chatter

Dangerous Enabler

Orgazmic Coffdrop

What I really like a lot about Homestuck fanfic is that while, yeah, there's a lot of it that's just about romantic relationships, there's also a bunch of incredibly fantastic general stuff, like one written by an Oxford classicist that's kind of Homestuck meets Brideshead Revisited meets The Secret History and also relies a lot on Housman's poetry. It makes me cry every time.

I tend to write ones that contain romance, but sort of just as part of the way the story goes. Like one long-running piece has, so far, one pairing, out of something like two dozen characters. Another two are together, but haven't interacted at all so there's been a total of one reference. I get kind of plot-obsessed.

You could read Homestuck! Homestuck is always interesting. And right now's a good time to start, because it's on hiatus until he completes the next animation.

Hey, Solar!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
*waves* Hi, PK!

My boyfriend thinks that 6am is a perfectly reasonable time to be rustling through drawers, filing papers, and folding clothes. This occured after an incredibly sleepless night due to light pollution, the cat hogging the bed etc.

emotion_zombie

Familiar Businesswoman

Aris- Heh, I hope something like that happens when I get a job someday. "Oh, I'm not that Ashley. You want the other one to come in today."

~.~ My entry this round is six pages long..I think I need someone to help me clean it up a bit DX

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Yume The Loving creature
Aris- Heh, I hope something like that happens when I get a job someday. "Oh, I'm not that Ashley. You want the other one to come in today."

~.~ My entry this round is six pages long..I think I need someone to help me clean it up a bit DX

Yup, haha, that did happen a few times. xd

I entered a long entry in the second round, and Wing didn't seem to mind. Or if he did, he didn't say anything about it. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff