Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Smilin Madman
an heartless

I'm thinking pirate speak:
"An 'artless soul, 'e was... ARRRRRRRRHHH! Ya scurvy dawwwwwwwwg"
Plagiarism or threatening the host with physical violence after a critique have been the only two discovered routes.
Wing McCallister
Plagiarism or threatening the host with physical violence after a critique have been the only two discovered routes.

I don't like the idea of plagiarism (goes against the very fibre of my being). Can I try threatening you with physical violence? Though I'm sure I've done that before... have I been unwelcomed and was not aware of it?
eek
elementalWITHIN
Wing McCallister

I don't like the idea of plagiarism (goes against the very fibre of my being). Can I try threatening you with physical violence? Though I'm sure I've done that before... have I been unwelcomed and were not aware of it?
eek
The problem is I don't think I'd take it seriously if you did it now lol.
Wing McCallister

My evil plan.
How to get away with murder: step one.
twisted
elementalWITHIN
Wing McCallister

My evil plan.
How to get away with murder: step one.
twisted
LOL

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
If it is how to get away with murder than I am your man....I have seen every show I have made plans, I am willing to do it if need be...but i can get away with murder....I know how...I know the system....
lol That's not creepy at all...

But that's okay because I am the system.
Smilin Madman

It's a trick; you're really a cop, I know. I will not fall for this ruse - I am no fool.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
elementalWITHIN
The Solarised Night
Thanks for the tip, Elle wink

You're very welcome, my dear. <3

Is Elle an okay nickname? I love the name Elle. The two women I have cared about most in my life were named Elly and Ellen.

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
elementalWITHIN
A cop? Please take that back, I would never, I am a criminal. Life is destruction for me. When I see a nice playground of kids, happy and peaceful, I have this uncontrollable urge to ******** that s**t up.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Smilin Madman
elementalWITHIN
A cop? Please take that back, I would never, I am a criminal. Life is destruction for me. When I see a nice playground of kids, happy and peaceful, I have this uncontrollable urge to ******** that s**t up.

emotion_eyebrow
The Solarised Night
Is Elle an okay nickname? I love the name Elle. The two women I have cared about most in my life were named Elly and Ellen.

When you put it that way... lol. Ele or Kelly tends to be the norm and your suggestion is not so far off the mark. Sounds all fine to me. biggrin
Smilin Madman

User Image Sounds like someone trying to talk his way out of the bag to me...

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
The Solarised Night
Smilin Madman
elementalWITHIN

emotion_eyebrow
Do not get me wrong, I am a kind person but I am a bad one...I only do bad things when I am bored...and I am entertained by writing....but when I am not writing...then...well the cops would like to intervene.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff