Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coronavirus brought it back...

Poll Pimps = TEH SEX 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

....Wait. Is this contest....still open? sweatdrop I couldn't find a deadline....
Yes smile It's still open. LOL Sorry for the delay. Had finals today.. and yeah.. tired. razz
Our finals start on Wednesday.... crying I have no time to write anymore because of them....

So....published, huh? *starts quaking again*
Well I did most of it on my own.. but yeah.. sold 70 copies... lol not a lot but hey.. it's a start.
It's 70 more than I've ever sold....one more than I've ever published.... When you read my stories, all I'm asking is that you tell me TRUTHFULLY if I have what it takes to be a published author. That, and that you give me some help on getting better, because I don't like where I am right now....I could be a mega ton better....I know it, you know it, my creative writing teacher knows it....everbody knows it.... xd But we could all be better, right?

*sigh* I really need to get a start on my novels....I hate finals....they keep me from having time to write....
Finals suck, lol. Yeah.. I'll read 'em over in a couple weeks. Deadline is Jan 1. Maybe I'll start before then, who knows.
Whee! The awarding ceremony for the editorial writing contest I joined was today. I was supposed to get the news on whether or not I won on Monday but my teacher sent me a text message with the news. I'm moving on to Nationals! I got a silver medal for my editorial!

*weeps with glee* crying

Anxious Goat

I need to stop obsessing.
Colonel Lady Une
Whee! The awarding ceremony for the editorial writing contest I joined was today. I was supposed to get the news on whether or not I won on Monday but my teacher sent me a text message with the news. I'm moving on to Nationals! I got a silver medal for my editorial!

*weeps with glee* crying
WOOT Congrats Colonel smile
Wing McCallister
Colonel Lady Une

*weeps with glee* crying
Thanks! As a reward, my mom bought me The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova and 17 volumes of Rurouni Kenshin. She'll get me a car if I win Nationals! I'm just so ecstatic!

Btw, saw the first post! Thanks for the recognition! I heart you!
Colonel Lady Une
Wing McCallister
Colonel Lady Une

*weeps with glee* crying
Thanks! As a reward, my mom bought me The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova and 17 volumes of Rurouni Kenshin. She'll get me a car if I win Nationals! I'm just so ecstatic!

Btw, saw the first post! Thanks for the recognition! I heart you!
LMAO Kenshin owns. smile
Another slow Saturday lol.

Anxious Goat

I use to watch Ruroni Kenshin on Toonami...and they never finished it. One episode left, and they took it off the air. scream
They finished it lol. It was the following Saturday.
Wing McCallister
They finished it lol. It was the following Saturday.
Lol. I watched it all including the 2 OVAs. The OAs were so sad... Especially Seisouhen/Reflection... Tsukiohen was ok. Never really liked Tomoe. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff