Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
Yours was short, wasn't it?

I hope it was a good round for you
It was okay. Little things could be done for improvement.

I went out for a really nice lunch with my brother's in law. They flew up from Melbourne for the weekend to come see us as they were on their way to Cairns. As you have been to Australia before and have your artist living here, I think you would have a rough idea about where I am talking about. If not, they are travelling up the east coast, from bottom to top.
Yeah, I know ze map. ;P Lunch is good. razz

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

I went out for a really nice lunch with my brother's in law. They flew up from Melbourne for the weekend to come see us as they were on their way to Cairns. As you have been to Australia before and have your artist living here, I think you would have a rough idea about where I am talking about. If not, they are travelling up the east coast, from bottom to top.

It was really good. We went to a fancy italian restraunt where the chefs prepare the food fresh in front of you and chat to you while they do it. The tables were mahogany and marble and there were basil plants in pots everywhere. I sure am glad that the boys could afford it; I certainly could not. They insisted though since we haven't seen them in over a year.
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister

It was really good. We went to a fancy italian restraunt where the chefs prepare the food fresh in front of you and chat to you while they do it. The tables were mahogany and marble and there were basil plants in pots everywhere. I sure am glad that the boys could afford it; I certainly could not. They insisted though since we haven't seen them in over a year.
Delicious smile

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
]Delicious smile

It certainly made my day. Oh, so did this strange performer. I am trying to upload the video but it doesn't seem to want to. He just had a very quirky outfit and attitude. He pulled a random person for the audience (I'd call it a volunteer but it wasn't exactly voluntary), he pulled her onto his shoulders, got onto a unicycle, and rode around the square. If it were me, I'd be screaming. Then there was a strange duel involving banana's and the standard pin juggling. It was pretty hilarious though.

Edit: Here you go. I filmed in intervals so I didn't start with the terror on the poor girl's face as she was lifted onto this strange man's shoulders. Such a shame.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Oh. ********.

- Very expensive fibre optic internet was installed at the end of last month ( $100 p.m for a 100 GB plan)
- Housemate makes the password a long string of numbers
- Someone nearby gets a random-number-generating hack
- They use 300 GB in one - ******** - day
- We are ********.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
Uh oh.

Some of that 300GB was probably from us but it is doubtful that we used even 20 GB in one day -.-
Thankfully, I found out that we are on a shaped plan so we wont be charged a ridiculous amount of money. It just makes the internet a hell of a lot slower than before.
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
Uh oh.

Some of that 300GB was probably from us but it is doubtful that we used even 20 GB in one day -.-
Thankfully, I found out that we are on a shaped plan so we wont be charged a ridiculous amount of money. It just makes the internet a hell of a lot slower than before.
Well, that's good.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
Uh oh.

Well, that's good.

Aye, that was one good thing I found out about this morning. The rest has been pretty s**t but in a humourous way.

I have some rude little 14 year old twerps harrassing me in another thread lol
I called one a selfish cow and so her friend just pops up out of no where to say
"What if she was clinically depressed and went way overboard because of what you said?"

I replied: "What if she was a space-goat from Mars that didn't know how to act like a human-being?"

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
Uh oh.

Well, that's good.

Aye, that was one good thing I found out about this morning. The rest has been pretty s**t but in a humourous way.

I have some rude little 14 year old twerps harrassing me in another thread lol
I called one a selfish cow and so her friend just pops up out of no where to say
"What if she was clinically depressed and went way overboard because of what you said?"

I replied: "What if she was a space-goat from Mars that didn't know how to act like a human-being?"

That is going on my list of all-time favourite insults. rofl

-Goes back to semi-lurking-
Priceless....

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Rotsab M. Hyolf

That is going on my list of all-time favourite insults. rofl

-Goes back to semi-lurking-

I severely dislike "what if" scenarios that are designed as a guilt trip. It was less about me calling her a space goat and more about me pointing out how ridiculous "what if" scenarios are.

Actual quote:

The Solarised Night
lonsomeghost
The Solarised Night

You rude, insolent child. I am quoting these posts so Maha and everyone else can see how horribly rude you were to Leek. She was trying to help you and stop you from getting into trouble you selfish cow!

14 pages of your post history tells me that mindless spam is spam stare
You disgust me. I just read through all of those pages. yes she was spamming but she also apologized after. Its up to you if you forgive her or not but this? Seriously? do you even understand how much these words could hurt someone? this girl could have been crying for hours because of the simple words you said. What if the girl was clinically depressed? These words could cause her to go way overboard. Its people like this who piss me off. People who don't think. besides it wasn't her who started off being rude, sure she was spamming but it was Spanish Leek Squared who started with the foul language. In my opinion the way she responded was justified.

rofl What if she was clinically depressed. What if she was a space-goat from Mars who didn't know what it meant to be a human being?

Have a rage on a mule, miss spammer. Go ahead wink

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Oh joy, gaia is making me facepalm so much today:

A PM from a stranger:

The Solarised Night
xenzia xv
Name mad enzia xv
A bit about yourself:im idris.im 15.and im malaysian
Quest:fallen wish
Progress:150K/750k
How long have you been in this Charity?:im new here
Why do you deserve the item?:cuz im questin it..and it looks fit on me

Excuse me emotion_eyebrow

He went to my charity, ignored all of the rules, and basically just begged via PM
What a bunch of failcakes.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
What a bunch of failcakes.

On the plus side, I have had such overwhelming support of my plushie thread that I imagine it will be open within a few days.

I have 37 / 51 plushies so far. About 25 - 30 of them were donated for the cause.

There will be a pretty epic writing comp involved. PK said she might whip something up for it. I hope to see other AGWL regs there too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff