Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Invisible Conversationalist

I WIN! YESH. YESH!!!!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
I still feel like a disgusting squelchy pinata. Not sure if want to call in sick.

Do you feel any better, lovely?
'Ello, everybody!

PK, I hope you're feeling better than you were previously. sad
Solar, congratulations! smile If I'm not mistaken, your contest closes in two days. I will do my best to come up with something smashing before then to enter!
Wing, thank you for the review smile

I want to share something with all of you. I was tasked with writing a graduation speech for my brother. He's a terrible writer, but a wonderful speaker. He told me about it on Friday, and it was due today, Monday. I stayed up all night on Friday night and all day on Saturday. I stayed up all night on Saturday night and I stayed up all day on Sunday. Then, I stayed up all night last night, Sunday. I finally went to sleep at 10am this morning and woke up at 5pm, haha! Last night (well, really this morning) around 3:30am, I remembered that I was supposed to write the speech for my brother. I was quite sleepy. I wrote it all, and it was great. It was a high school graduation speech, easy as pie. I went up to my parents' house and passed out on the couch. My brother woke me up today and asked me what drugs I was on. Seriously. I was like "uhh... dude?" He says, "do you even know what you wrote? The entire speech is fine except for the last paragraph, what did you do?!" I spent the next half hour laughing hysterically when he told me what I wrote. I have it here on the computer, and I want to share with you what delirium looks like in written form. I have no recollection of writing this, I was so very sleepy. My boyfriend read it when I showed him and he looked at me all concerned =p

Quote:
I know it seems I’ve gone on and on about the past, so I implore you now to think about our future. It is our ancestors that have built the world we grew up in. It is us that will build upon this world and make it a better place to live. Your friends and family are here, as well as the teachers that allow us to wait for our friends. Forever paint Miss Before Corporate Punishment? Thank you for taking a hit for all of us, wine. Complain about worst enemies. They will have no hope. As I look out now, I see grown men and unborn children safely avoid a care package. As thank you for the end of the relationship, thank you for hanging in there, buddy. When I look out over the world, I am forced to remember sadness and fir, but we’ve made it into adulthood relatively unscathed. Thank you for running images for that story, man. Now it’s time to share that sad story with the rest of the world. Let us not forget our past, and only move forward.
Wing McCallister
Hahahaha

>_> I'm looking at my facebook account now and it seems I also posted a status that I was unaware of. Now I'm starting to think that perhaps my boyfriend was playing a game with me but without my knowledge because he knew how long I was awake. This is the status:
Quote:
You're trying to get a view from behind the troubling wolf, it's not hard to I'll never be.

I am 100% certain that he was asleep when the status was posted, and I'm 75% certain he was asleep the last time the speech file was modified (anyway, the one that my brother got in his email was exactly the same... I can't see how Ryan could have changed it after I sent it). I'm quite confused right now.
How very interesting.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Enna: You sleep type.
Wing: I plan on getting to the bottom of it when Ryan's decided to wake up tomorrow morning.

Solar: I thought at first that I'd just forgotten because I was so tired, but now I'm starting to think it's Ryan. It sounds like an elaborate joke to me. I mean, he's remote-viewed my desktop & opened random files, typed in notepad, and other things of that nature before just to try and freak me out =p If those two things were a product of me sleep typing, I hope I never do that again. >_<
Have fun. razz

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ennaelatan

That is hysterical.

[and my coworker does the same thing to me when I'm doing my paperwork ... thankfully I usually catch it in time xD]

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello there =]

I cannot get over how much i love Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I finished re-reading it last night, and it hits me more each time. I just love some of the things he writes, and so much of it has perfectly explained how i've felt in life. LOVE IT.
So who wants to hear Wing sing? lol
TLM, Ryan vehemently denies doing it. I believe him. I can usually decipher his deadpan humor. It seems I was simply much sleepier than I thought.

Wing, that would be swell. Let's hear it biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces