PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
It's going to be really soft when it's done!

What's the copyright for?

*paws at it*

Dangerous Enabler

Just gave in and ported my blog to Wordpress. The links'll all be changed tonight.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Guess who found a house? emotion_awesome
I wonder razz

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Congrats, Solar. mrgreen

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
That's wonderful, Solar c:

Dangerous Enabler

Congrats, Solar!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Thanks guys. It was a real hassle finding one. I thought that having a cat would make it hard but I had more people reject us because we were a couple than those people who rejected us because we had a pet.

I found one that is cheaper, bigger, has a yard for my cat, within walking distance of uni and supermarket, and the housemate is really friendly and seems to have a similar personality. He even offered to help us move and said we can have friends over if we like because there is a fold out bed.

I will be able to save about $50 a week more than I have been which is quite a lot since I used to only have about $20 spare after food and bills.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Also, the writing contests forum is super quiet again.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
If anyone is interested in some free art, come check by this thread. We have 78 artists and counting signed up for the halloween event. Your avatar doesn't need to be halloween themed though.
The Solarised Night
If anyone is interested in some free art, come check by this thread. We have 78 artists and counting signed up for the halloween event. Your avatar doesn't need to be halloween themed though.
Does that mean I should get the Stuffed Avenger out again.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night

That might be a good idea. They are mostly headshots but some are busts. Here are ones I have been given

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is quite a lot of talent there. The only rule is not to post the request as soon as you walk in.
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night

That might be a good idea. They are mostly headshots but some are busts. Here are ones I have been given

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There is quite a lot of talent there. The only rule is not to post the request as soon as you walk in.
Also, is there a specific side of the event this thread is on? When I click the link, it's demanding a choice.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night

Also, is there a specific side of the event this thread is on? When I click the link, it's demanding a choice.
I think most people are Von Hellson though it shouldn't matter which side you choose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff