GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

The Love Mutt
Aphrodite f l y t r a p
The Love Mutt
Screw WI, come to MA and be my roommate! haha.

[aka my roommate for next year went all crazy and bailed on me sad ]

I moved to MA recently. =P
But I'm living with my boyfriend and we have another roommate already.

Whereabouts in MA are you?

Worcester area. =] You?

Lowell area. I was actually in the Worcester area today though; my boyfriend grew up in Shrewsbury and we were visiting his parents.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Writer Selbe
I know the feeling... of owing an entry.

All I can say is, it really sucks

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aphrodite f l y t r a p
The Love Mutt

Worcester area. =] You?

Lowell area. I was actually in the Worcester area today though; my boyfriend grew up in Shrewsbury and we were visiting his parents.

I find that hysterical, because I was in the Lowell area yesterday xD hahaha.

So I saw my diagnosis on my receipt for therapy last week, and I had just written the code down to look it up later... [my therapist hadn't told me any official diagnosis]. I just looked it up. Not sure how I feel. >.<

Life has decided it thoroughly enjoys ******** with me. It makes me supremely happy, and then messes with me.

I.E.- Yesterday, was feeling great. Breakfast with a friend, beautiful day, good music. Plus, I GOT INTO SIMMONS. [Not my top choice, but it means I'm going to grad school no matter what. woot.]

Then I get to the Dropkick Murphys concert. And my friends make it super awkward. [The ex was there. I knew I'd probably end up seeing him. But the friends were making the process much more prolonged/difficult than it needed to be, and made me felt like crap, like he wasn't coming over because of me, etc.]

Then I ended up seeing him at the end of the show, which I actually enjoyed. I walked up to him and his friend and gave them both a big hug. We caught up. It felt amazing. But then we hugged goodbye, I said it was good to see him, and he said the same thing, adding "hun" at the end. And the hug lasted just slightly... not "too long" but longer than it probably should have in our situation, like neither of us really wanted to let go and give it up. Then I hugged his friend, and walked away.... and soon had to bolt so they wouldn't see me because I was starting to break down- panic attack breathing, threatening to sob, etc.

Roommate helped calm me down, but ugh. I miss him. [Not as a couple, but as my best friend, my go-to person. I miss having someone to cuddle with anytime, someone who knew how to comfort me regardless of the situation.]

Which then made it super complicated when this guy I've been seeing actually WANTED to hang out after the concert [usually he's an early bird bedtime kinda guy, at least compared to me], and I had to explain i wanted to hang, but that it would be selfish and putting him in a rebound situation [something we've discussed a s**t ton that we wanted to avoid].. and... yeah.

And now my emotions are so ******** confused and messed up, etc. Argh.

Dangerous Enabler

Emotions ******** suck.

Hey, I'm in a vicious mood. Anyone want cattily-phrased but constructive critique? Otherwise I'll probably end up in the OS/P.
I'd rather have 1000 bucks. lol

Dangerous Enabler

Well, yeah, 1000 bucks is always awesome.
Do you volunteer? lol

Dangerous Enabler

I do indeed volunteer to be a recipient.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
I do indeed volunteer to be a recipient.

Touche!
The Love Mutt
things

Yeah, I heard about that Dropkick Murphys concert. A couple coworkers went. Maybe we should hang out if we both find the time. =P

I know a bit of how you feel with the ex thing. Unfortunately, I have no real advice. I probably did not do the healthiest thing when I encountered a somewhat similar situation. I do know Dr. Horrible helped make me cry less, though. I watched it 5 times in 2 days when it got worst. sweatdrop

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aphrodite f l y t r a p
The Love Mutt
things

Yeah, I heard about that Dropkick Murphys concert. A couple coworkers went. Maybe we should hang out if we both find the time. =P

I know a bit of how you feel with the ex thing. Unfortunately, I have no real advice. I probably did not do the healthiest thing when I encountered a somewhat similar situation. I do know Dr. Horrible helped make me cry less, though. I watched it 5 times in 2 days when it got worst. sweatdrop

I would totally be cool with hanging out lol.

OMGOMGOMGOMG Joss Whedon may be making a sequel to Dr. Horrible. FYI.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
So, I lack anything interesting to say that might engage conversation. What is one inanimate object that you cant live without?
The Love Mutt

I would totally be cool with hanging out lol.

OMGOMGOMGOMG Joss Whedon may be making a sequel to Dr. Horrible. FYI.

Okay; I have Tuesdays and Sundays off, generally. Maybe we can arrange a meetup via PMs or AIM?

I keep hearing about a sequel, but I don't know how much I believe it. I did watch the fan-made prequel, though. It's surprisingly very well-made.
Need to make monies...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces