Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Invisible Conversationalist

The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
Oh look at Solar being all helpful. razz I'm probably up to 2017 by now. lol

User Image

User Image Hurrah!

Whoa whoa whoa. Where did you find this s**t and how do I get some?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Writer Selbe
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
Oh look at Solar being all helpful. razz I'm probably up to 2017 by now. lol

User Image

User Image Hurrah!

Whoa whoa whoa. Where did you find this s**t and how do I get some?

I bought them for Wing. They are his christmas present. Send me a tektek and I will go buy some for you too.
I smell peanuts....
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
Tixa Love Heart
Fine give me another chance to blow your mind.
You can always enter. razz

Good old Wing!
Thank you. smile
Tixa Love Heart
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
Tixa Love Heart
Fine give me another chance to blow your mind.
You can always enter. razz

Good old Wing!
Thank you. smile
I'm looking forward to it. And don't forget, you can always prod others to critique before the deadline.
The Solarised Night

Well if I don't start with an outline i find that i get maybe 10 pages - 50 written and then i fizzle out and can;t go further. I usually get stuck and i don't know what happens next to my character, how to intertwine the other character. I have no idea, but i found working out my ideas on an outline/time line for my story helped a great deal.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
BitterSweet89
The Solarised Night

Well if I don't start with an outline i find that i get maybe 10 pages - 50 written and then i fizzle out and can;t go further. I usually get stuck and i don't know what happens next to my character, how to intertwine the other character. I have no idea, but i found working out my ideas on an outline/time line for my story helped a great deal.

It is pretty common practice. 3nodding

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
So I finally got offered a legitimate job as a secretary and guess what...the guy didn't read carefully enough that I was going to uni next year and can only work part time...then he hang up without even saying sorry sad

Dangerous Enabler

How long can you work full time, though?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
How long can you work full time, though?

Only two months which I know isn't fair on employers but that's why I specifically signed up for the casual, part time and temp section. There are places that do it. University hours are really lax here. You are only at uni for 3-4 days a week for about 4hrs each time. I can easily work around that if I find somewhere that needs me. I decided just to go for volunteer work instead. I start at the soup kitchen next weekend and I work with homeless mothers on Wednesday.
The Solarised Night
BitterSweet89
The Solarised Night

i heard about it on fanfic from another author. she gave me an example of how she did it. Any tips for translating it into the story?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
BitterSweet89
The Solarised Night
BitterSweet89
The Solarised Night

i heard about it on fanfic from another author. she gave me an example of how she did it. Any tips for translating it into the story?

Translating what exactly?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
]

I see you lurking.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I see you lurking again, Wing razz
(under your name in the My Gaia section says "Join me in the forums" and links me here)

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
AGWL, Y u no have more posts? *shakes fists*

Oh, news from Solar: I just got rejected by 3 different agencies to volunteer. I'm feeling pretty miserable that I spent a whole two weeks of getting no (decent) job offers, and now when I want to volunteer, I get rejected multiple times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff