Coronavirus brought it back...

Poll Pimps = TEH SEX 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Invisible Conversationalist

The time isn't really the issue. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining. The contest is limited to ages 6-14.
Oh dear lord. 6.... I'm sure those will be awesome.

That's why I said 'those'. The children who draw crappy pictures and have their parents write the words for them. I compete in the 12-14 division, but I know for a fact that the teenagers don't do very honest work either.

Those 6-year-olds are fiends!!!
That is quite lame.

That they can't do their own work? Or that I'm complaining about illiterate 6-year-olds? Or perhaps a little bit of both?
I was leaning more towards the fact that they are allowed to not do there own work.

Well, yes, I agree. When you think about it though, most 6-year-olds aren't intelligent enough to fully utilize a keyboard. It's unfortunate that the parent will definitely put the faulty story through the wringer in the transfer.
I wonder if the committee takes that into account.

Oh, I hope so. If there are 6-year-olds talented enough to use the computer and type the story by theirself they should be commended for that. Unfortunately, there's no sure fire way to tell.
Did you just say theirself? razz A panda is crying somewhere in China. lol

When I was that young I used to write my own stories. They were garbage, but at least I did all the work.

Y'see Wing, I is also an illiterate 6-year-old. xp

Huhr, huhr, huhr~

Edit: Also, it ain't no panda in China but rather my Korean brother, Samda!!! Seriously. His profile pic on facebook is a panda. It's epic.

Dangerous Enabler

I was typing up my own stories at 6 . . .

*nerdtastic*

phantomkitsune
I was typing up my own stories at 6 . . .

*nerdtastic*

I was writing/illustrating these disturbing stories when I was six (disturbing because of bad drawings xp ). I find that the things you come up with when you're younger evolve into your best ideas when you get older.
Yay for nerds.

I am definitely a nerd. As long as you're not gross people actually seem to like nerds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff