Coronavirus brought it back...

Poll Pimps = TEH SEX 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 2543 2544 2545 > >> >>> »|

well any sugestions on what about to write.............
That's up to you man.
well here gose...

Wings history...
My mother the worlds most beatiful angel you could ever imagine and my father the worlds worst demon one person you dont want ot get along with my mother though is a great person and then I have two older brothers and thyre names are J.R. and Sieth.......

Yep I relly dont know how my perents did that but yeah and then the brutal time came when every one was a gainst them and there relationship and so my mother had to pay the price and well my own father my motheres killer.......

For those that have all ways had there moms by they're side well me I've been away from my mom for a while now and well all I can say is that it has not been easy....I lost my mother when I first started to open my eye's andand as soon as I opened my eye's they went pale blue...............
The reason My eye's went pale blue was Because my mother was out of my life the only thing that would give me confidence the one precious item or creature in my life taken for ever and it will never return to me I will never get to see my mother again and for this I will never fergive my father...........

The reason I have two forms is because im part angel but mostly demon I relly dont know what kind of demon I am all I know is that please stay away from me ok.......when ever im a demon never let me go loose as long as you know me I will never harm you in any way.......

Well back to eye's well im not relly sure what happend but a shock of blue lightning went right through my eye's and then a reaction made me see twice as good and then my scence's were out standing alll of them and then my eye's would aften change color............

But relly who would leave a child all alone with out his or her perents why ????/why did it have to end up being me...........???? Well When I was born I had 2 older brothers one was named Sieth, and the other was named skieth....... These two were the hell leaders children and they both cammanded an army to go against my mothers perents.........they set up hoping to find hthe god who created all of this so called land....................My brothers suffered a cruel fate.....There army's where not fully trained and they all died in battle all for my fathers greed and that is the second thing that I hated the most about him and the first thing was well you should all know......

The only person I had to count on was my best friend and that was my own shadow.......I was casted away from both top and bottom, hell and heaven Why??? you ask beacuase I was nore full demon Nore full angel.........

But lets see is a shodow a good friend or is it a another blank object that a boy, kid, teenager, can make friends with.....

Well lets get back to the subject.....
My brothers where going to destroy hevean and well I had to keep both places under control even you know well atleast thats what I thought until heaven attacked my bothers army's with every thing they had my brothers where the only two living against the heaven attack........ I thought to my self go and help or let them DIE!!!...........I through the last bit of energy to fight with my brotheres There was white blood flying every where and then I heard my brothers last breath and thats all I could hear...........In the back ground claing and clashing of swords and I heard his heart beat .............Dun-Dun............Dun-Dun..................*long breath*.............*silent*...........

I had his body in my arms and then I put him down gently and got so pissed and then boom everything exploded.............
I woke up in the angel dongen and had a head ac...............................
Well I woke up and my head was hurting and well I tried to touch the bars but only full angels could touch the bars and I was half demon half angel.........
I had a friend in the angel world his name was yin_yang_twin able to a full demon or a full angel.......So he had sressed up as one of the gaurds and let me out but by the time he had opened the door their was a bunch of gaurds out side waitng for us............:Yin_Yang had held them back while I raqn off before I lost all my force and will to move heaven is like farther than hell to a demon I may not have been a full demon but my phisical skills were my demon powers and my magic or whaterver you want to call it was my andgel powers.......and all that good stuff.....
All this happens just because of love why is love such a hard thing why would it be so hard to find and why is it that you just cant be loved by any one..........

Well any way I had got away I had fallen down from heaven and then I landed on mount. Olimpus..........................................
Well I had just landed on mount olimpus and that is were I ran into a guy named Stormy Day there he showed me how to become what I am today He thought me how to be faster and stronger and more laidies man type but meh so yeah like I said after he had tought me what I needed to know I left and I went down to heell to face my brother's along side with my dad...........................

When I got there they gave me the most worm welcome ever and I kindah got my a** beat So then my dad had picked me up by my throught and thats were my wings spread and he lost some part of energy and thats when he let me go and then I ran my a** off becaouse I still was no match for him...........
well taht should be good enough for now............. wink
xd I feel like a nerd for some odd reason........
You might want to read the first post dude. smile
thier once was A man who was taking A shower and went PIONG rofl .........
Wing McCallister
You might want to read the first post dude. smile
ok dude I read it and all I got was that I missed who my audience is and I dont know if I was to sent it here or some where ell's..............
Shave_it_on
thier once was A man who was taking A shower and went PIONG rofl .........
lol dumb a** nice story dig it......lol....
7. Works should be submitted to me by January 1, 2007. You may either PM the piece to me or email it to my address with the subject line “Writing Contest”.

Also, I'd like to make note that this isn't the Chatterbox. I'm looking for people to present serious works of writing that they want to be honored.
Third day, six stories. Not bad. Can't wait to read what goes on your site.
LOL neither can I. It'll be pretty exciting smile .
Yay, back from class. I hope to see more submissions soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff