Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
nevermind about my little outburst of wrongness yesterday at 4 am. I am back from work biggrin
I am going to finish my piece and post it and first attempt at this sort of thing and it's kinda fun.

Dangerous Enabler

And you will find me with the stars in the sky

She made herself a weapon, used her aptitude scores and her family’s money as a crowbar to get her in. Most of the helmsmen were orphans, raised by the people as a whole and destined to defend the people as a whole. Some of them are found on the street, half-starved and mostly frozen; some are space-born, mostly found in wrecks or life pods, down oxygen or limbs.

It gives helming a mixed reputation, but she doesn’t care about that. She wants to serve her empire, sort of. Mostly she wants to be a big damn hero, and is totally down for upgrading squishy flesh to a starship. She gets screened, and passes with flying colors, because she knows if she didn’t answer perfectly they’d give her a software upgrade for compliance, and she still wants to be herself after everything. She passes the physical screening, too, but it’s not like that’s hard: she does it hungover after the latest in a series of farewell parties from her friends, who are acting like she’s going off to die.

She only sort of is: she’ll be a big ship, with armor and fighters to defend her. The bit where her heart stops on the table is unanticipated and quickly rectified. They cut off her legs and non-dominant arm, because they get in the way and provide neural feedback that can be used for other systems. They install ports along her spine, carefully bandaged until installation. It takes some time to recover, but she’s not really conscious for it, only dimly aware of a nutrient bath and her brain feeling like stars under the influence of the stem cells they’ve fed her. Once she’s mostly aware, it seems like eons until installation, even though it’s just a couple days. There are more tests, and she gets to say goodbye to her father, because she’ll be away for the next few years.

Finally, though, they give her her new body. A nurse and a robotics technician carefully strap her in, connecting the systems to her spine and making sure her d**k and a** won’t chafe on the waste disposal units that make up a fair amount of the base. She takes her first experimental breath as a ship, and can feel the way the oxygen regulation onboard responds to her awestruck exhalation. They test the levels: light and O2 and humidity, then leave quietly, letting her get adjusted. She runs a full system check, sensors and airlocks and weapons systems, and by the Twelve those weapon systems are beautiful. They’re half-sensed and half on the monitor in front of her, since she’s not - full integration will take time. The brain rewires itself. She deals with her own controls, too - dimming the lights on the bridge, damping sound in her immediate vicinity, ordering a meal. Her own autonomic system will order replication maintenance, now.

It’s eerily exhausting, stretching to fill her new space, so she sleeps soon. She’s got a couple weeks to get used to controls and get a crew on board, to practice maneuvers in near space. She’s not particularly agile, now, but it’s surprisingly easy to stop trying to orient up and down. The starmaps at the tip of her tongue help, of course. She puts the weapons systems through practice paces - it’s only partly for her benefit. Most of the rest of the crew are new recruits, too, with the exception of a few of the bridge officers. There are losses enough at the front that all of their experienced officers are a gift.

They hit their first enemy pilot three days out from Altair. The hair on the back of her neck goes up part and parcel of the proximity alert, and she notifies the bridge. There’s technically a gunnery officer, fresh from the academy, enlisted before her but only more recently useful. She doesn’t know what purpose the gunnery officer serves, since it’s her that aims, her that fires, her that feels the recoil like the flex of a muscle and doesn’t let it change their course at all.

A flicker of fire covers the enemy ship, moving outwards and snuffing quickly with explosive decompression. The ship breaks up, and she can see corpses with the perfect clarity of long-range scanners. It’s upsetting, sort of distantly: they’re the enemy. They’ll kill everyone, if they get the chance. She shakes it off, and the pure adrenaline thrill, focuses on piloting. If the perimeter’s been breached, they need to get to the Altair system faster. She gets the engines running closer to capacity and sets the course.

There aren’t any more ships between them and the front, for which she is grateful. She’s more grateful when she sees the front mostly holding, a vast wall backlit by the star. They’re keeping these monsters in-system. She waits until told to open hailing frequencies, and they get their orders: the crew is fresh, so they’ll be relieving a patrol at the bottom of the elliptical that’s been out here a year with no leave. It’s exhilarating, being so close to making a real difference. She maneuvers into position while the crew assumes ready stations, and spins up the guns.

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
Hang in there, Wing. It took me awhile to finally get to the prompt, but once you finally get it, I think you'll be impressed. I didn't get a chance to get to the flashbacks of war, because that would have made the piece really long and I'd never have finished, so I'm sorry about that, but I think there's enough information given that it will at least hook a reader enough that they'd patiently wait for said parts.

With that being said - a little vocab. (all are latin words. i think). lol

Thalassinus - varying shades of purple
Caelum - their equivalent to a diety
Nigerlupus - brown/black(&grey)? werewolf race
Threicia Grus - Grey
Ignis Argentum - Silver Fire

EDIT: She has tails. In order to tell war stories, she must pull off one of her tails and read the battle off it, like a scroll or a memory card. So I DID NOT make the tail/tale typo. I just didn't get a chance to write that detail into the story!

Silver Fire
The strange children of Thalassinus gathered around, circling like vultures who devour dead words. Devilish candlelight cast daunting shadows across their humored faces, making the taunt features twist into grotesque parodies of their natural forms. So eager, they were, for the blood-lore that their fingers lapped at my clothing- starving mongrels kissing up to gain the scraps of my lifetime.

“Why?” I implored, having never come across young’uns so fettered by battle.

I kicked their tenuous little feelers away with deft, leather boots, but they were huddled in such a tight circle- each attacking hand replaced by two more. I scowled and further wrapped myself in the dark, green-velvet cape fastened to my shoulders, hoping it would add at least a small layer between the little monsters and myself.

A few of them caressed the frayed ends. I shied them away by pulling off my hood and giving them a twisted glare, taking care to keep the dark-green scarf tied around my face. It was chilly in this bizarre realm, but the adults wandered around in fancy, gemstone loincloths and bedazzled bead-bras, while the children wore nothing but thin, burlap shirts to their knees, until they came of age.

“We know only what we are told of the Nigerlupus, which isn’t much,” offered a brave, young lad in the front row, his white-freckled cheeks tinged with a yellow-orange blush. He darted into the group, shielded by the welcoming arms of the other children.

-Sigh- Should have known that was their intended tail. These purple-people-eaters have no respect for past lives or privacy. I lost the asker’s absinthe-green eyes amongst the others’ phosphorescent irises, which were all varying shades of that same alcohol-green. It is said that the tears of this race fermented the hallucinogenic liquid, but I don’t know how much truth there is to the legend, and I have never even seen the very young Thalassinus cry.

I looked around at the sea of blinding headlights. Sparks danced around the pupils of their un-blinking peepers. I wondered if the twitching in their floppy ears was purposeful or if they even noticed. They looked like ears I had seen once on a little Earth-dog. I was almost amused at the way they pouted up at me, so animal-like and semi-cute, but I decided I was finished being cordial. I’d had enough formalities to last me a fortnight. “You’re not getting my tail, now leave me the-“

“You were not about to swear in front of the offspring. Were you?” Threicia Grus, the only living thing in this Godforsaken world-heart that wasn’t purple. Except myself, of course. She had a voice like cracked marble, whether she was angry or not. The difference between her moods was the volume with which she spoke. Even in a crowd, she’d whisper if she was calm.

“M’Lady,” I mumbled, trying to hammer out the animosity I’d been about to unleash.

I bowed my head in respect, as was custom, until she rounded the stone table and stood in front of me. I’d scrambled onto its surface in my desperate retreat from the children, pushing a couple empty wooden plates and a bowl out of the way. I slid back onto the bench, embarrassment darkening my cheeks. I was thankful to have them hidden beneath the silk scarf.

A satisfied smirk tugged at the corners of my unwilling lips as the ’offspring’ scampered away. Silence was golden; or gray, at least for the moment. The kids had come and gone like a moon tide- long, heavy strides that only throw one off balance with their first strike. I would be ready for their next attempts.

Threicia’s slender body moved like a twig, if twigs had muscles. The membrane-thin skin covering her elegant body was transparent, blue veins stark against her white-gray complexion. The way they warped and stretched beneath her delicate-looking flesh mesmerized me, as if they were dancing to the tinkling sound of her diamond clothing.

She watched with fond, bloodshot-red eyes as the little’uns picked up their previous game of tag. Their lanky forms darted with nimble movements around and under the banquet tables, as if they hadn’t stopped at all. As one would catch another, they exchanged whispers and giggles, pointing in a most obvious way in my direction. My scowl returned, and I yanked my hood back over the long, amaranth-red tresses tangled over my spine, drawing the strands over my shoulders on both sides.

Sometimes, I wonder how it feels to be so naïve, but most of the time I thank the Stars for my wit and move on with life, however disheveled the current path might be. I never experienced being a child or growing up. My body has no estimated expiration date. I will live for eternity, unless I am murdered. May Caelum bless me, if that be the case.

“Can I help you, Madame?” The woman might be their equivalent to a leader, but that didn’t mean I had the patience for her, any more than I did for her knee-high kin.

She snapped out of her reverie and took a step closer to me, the shiny gems of her clothing clinking like glass across her navel and over her hips. She was so skinny that I could see the curve of each bone holding her together. “Ignis-“

“Call me Iggi. Ignis was my manufactured name.”

“Miss Argentum.” I leered out at her from the darkness beneath my hood, clenching my fists until they hurt as much as the name.

Threicia continued prattling, but I no longer heard her. There was nothing but the white-hot insult in front of my eyes. Before I knew what I was doing, I’d leapt from the table and seized her around the jeweled throat. Had I not been wearing leather gloves, the harsh cut of the diamonds around her neck might have scratched the silver surface of my palm. Threicia’s skin looked fragile, but it was resilient enough that I would have to squeeze much harder for the beautiful, cloud-gray parchment casing to be marred.

In that way, she was stronger even than I, but that was okay. I had other strengths. I bore into her wide, almond-shaped, red eyes with my own, rounded black orbs. “Need I remind you what is hidden beneath these silks, M’Lady?”

Thalassinus guards approached, vacillating shades of purple skin, luminescent eyes and a variety of flashy underwear. Threicia waved them backwards with impatience- a good move. The other patrons of the hall scrambled away. The guards formed a loose circle around us, pointing diamond-tipped spears towards the center. I would have flashed them a mad grin, if it were possible. Instead, I laughed. The convulsive, neurotic passion inside me welled and overflowed until I almost couldn’t stop.

Threicia shook her head. “Good,” I breathed, still giggling like a ghoul against the hard line of her smooth jaw. “Then you will not offend me again, will you?”

She shook her head again, and I loosened my grip on her throat just enough for her to let out a harsh gasp. “No. No, I’m sorr-“ I squeezed again, vehemence in my steel grip.

“I don’t want your apologies.” I growled, “Just your word that you’ll never call me anything other than my chosen name ever again.” I could feel the fire welling in my eyes and I pushed her back with as much force as I could muster, blinking away the agitation.

A couple of the guard seized me and I threw them off with ease. One crashed against Threicia and they both fell against the stone bench at the table across from mine. The other saved himself just before his a** plunged into the hot coals of the fire.

“Stop!” Threicia cried, “Don’t touch her! Just leave! For Caelum’s sake, just leave.

Threicia’s home was stark and bare, made from stone like the rest of the village. I was so bored of stone that I was almost ready to go home, where they’d junk me for parts.

I fidgeted under Threcia’s scrutiny. She’d been quiet since we entered, just watching me, as if she expected me to explode again. I wanted to explode again; the fire inside me was burning the back of my throat like bile, and I wanted nothing more than to burn this ******** town to the ground, but then I’d have nowhere to hide, and I couldn’t afford to be captured by the opposing forces any more than I could afford to go home. I was convinced that there had to be more to life than this.

“Take down your hood, please.” Threcia looked at me with a soft expression, something motherly yet oddly alluring. I was unable to translate the look into logic computable to my own understanding. Carbon-based life forms are too different from me; they confused the living hell out of me with silly things like emotion and conscience. Things I was told couldn’t exist inside me.

“Why?” I growled, not in the mood for ridicule. My patience was growing thin, and I was starting to wish that this wasn’t the only safe haven left for me in the universe.

“I want to know if you’re as beautiful as the stories.” She stood in front of me, her navel eye-level.

I had been here for a month, but I had never once removed my hood in the company of one of these creatures. I didn’t feel comfortable exposing myself. “I’m a monster. You only shelter me because it’s the laws of your people.”

“I shelter you because I can sense the light in you.” She held out her fingers, as if she were going to remove the hood of her own accord, but then she bit her lip, not retracting her hands, but not pushing them forward, either, as if she were frozen.

Only her blinking eyes revealed that she was still capable of movement and the smile that kept tugging at her lips. “At this angle, I can almost pierce that darkness surrounding you.” I glared at her. “Almost, but not quite. Please let me in.”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?”

“People die when they see my face.” I got up, pushing past her cold body, headed towards the door.

“Please…” she sounded desperate. I could hear the plea in her voice. “You have a choice. You can make the right choice. You don’t have to…”

“Don’t have to what?” I rounded on her, venom on the tip of my tongue, but she shrank back from me with such fear that I stilled myself and took a deep breath. I didn’t want to hurt her. “You know what?” I hissed, “You may have your wish.”

She moved around behind her desk, uncertain whether or not she should cower behind it. Good. Make her sweat. Make her think that the light she sees in me is a lie, because it is. I am not capable of light, only fire, and fire is destruction. Nothing but devastation.

Shaking fingers removed my hood and pulled my scarf off my face. I stood before her, bared and vulnerable. I refused to speak, to acknowledge what she would see, what she might say.

“Oh,” she sighed, a soft sound that wasn’t guttural or harsh, just light and fluffy. “You are beautiful. Your silver skin literally shines, as if you really are a polished weapon.”

“I am a polished weapon, Lady. And don’t ever forget it.” I covered the gun barrel surgically implanted where my mouth should be. “The Nigerlupus stood no chance against me. I was meant to be their demise. We all were, built from the finest silvers and made to shoot silver bullets by ingesting them.

Yes, I am something to behold, am I not? A killer. An exterminator. Are you happy? Is this what you wanted? To admire the hardware of a known criminal? ******** you and your people. I don’t care if there is war raging across the nations because of my actions, as long as you think I’m beautiful.” I snorted. “What a load of crap.”

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
i made a quick edit. just in case you see this before round close.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
this was fun and weird and i don't have any notes because i'm not sure how to explain why i wrote it like this, so good luck guys?

breaking heroes

Clara and I, we were invincible.

I knew I could keep her safe, anyone, really. I was that good.

I never doubted it. I was precise, quick to draw, easy to hold.

I was that good.

oOo

Know what’s bad? Not being oiled, that’s bad.

In fact, it is pretty ******** horrible. Besides, I’ve still got a headache from the bullet barrage yesterday. If I were with Clara, it wouldn’t have been a barrage. It would have been quick and clean, and guess what?

Clara would’ve ******** oiled me.

oOo

The reds and greens from the access panels keep flashing, catching on to the sharp angles of his features, and he grins. Light shines through the grill of the catwalk. Clara keeps me steady, grip hard and cold and I stare at him.

I have no choice. I am right in his face, nearly kissing his skin, and the ******** keeps grinning. Clara doesn’t like these types of guys, except...she does.

“What do you think you are doing?” she asks quietly, sternly, as unwavering as she can without her voice catching on the edges of the words.

I don’t like being left in the dark. I don’t like it when I can feel her fingers twitch, unnoticed by anyone other than me. We are one, and I know when Clara is nervous, scared, and she’s never been both at once but she is now.

And she certainly never raises me in Cain’s directions.

oOo

I am the murderer of thousands, and the saviour of one.

She called it that.

I am the saviour of a fool, a confident fool, so confident in herself that she believed she was the Carina Nebula, much less known but larger and brighter than most; she had stars running through her veins and was one with the sun, racing supernovas and shooting down her own.

I am a murderer.

I am the destroyer, a slave to her hands, devoured by the warmth of her flimsy skin taking me apart—the barrel, the hammer, the rear triggers, front triggers, the springs and screws and plates; removing the burning powder, any old oil, scrubbing me with an old toothbrush, having a quick look to where I’m wearing and being sure to oil me up.

I’m not as new as those Plasma Guns, Grenade Launchers or even an Assault Rifle mowing down anything in its way, but I was good—and I am old.

oOo

I’ve seen many people die, watched them drown within their own blood or have body parts ripped out of their sockets and bullets going straight through their hearts.

But, right then and there, listening to those heavy boots clatter against the metal flooring—thousands of them—I knew that we just might not survive today.

Clara and I, we just might not be invincible today.

oOo

Clara had me out, pointed straight ahead. “The entry ramp to the first Escape Pods is down,” she says over her shoulder to Cain and Priscilla. “The Shields aren’t going to hold forever and we need to get out.”

No one’s on our left, neither is there anyone on our right. She rounds a corner, hands—almost, nearly, kind of—steady and I am just as ready as she is.

“The-the-the-the—”

“Need you to breathe, C,” Cain says firmly.

Lieutenant,” Priscilla adds.

Clara lowers me, a mistake she wouldn’t ever do near anyone other than Cain; an action she should never do near anyone in this kind of situation. The emergency power generator has run for the past three hours and it’s not going to do so much longer because we should’ve docked.

We should have had the ship checked before we took on another mission, before Clara decided to oil me up and kiss my sides for luck today.

“We aren’t going to—”

“Priscilla, find a way to the Galley and get—”

“The Captain is dead, Cain. He...died. No one in the ******** kitchen is going to change this. The Chef isn’t going to save our asses now because he’s probably ******** dead too, and you’re an idiot. Do you know who’s the highest ranking officer still alive on this ship? Do you realise that that’s you, Sir?” Clara shouts.

She slams her fist against the wall, and I feel the impact in her bones rattle down my stock. Then she’s lifting me up again, facing forward, shrugging Cain’s hand off of her shoulder. “Go ahead Cilla, do as he says because the Commander here thinks that’s what’s best.”

“Yeah, go ahead,” Cain whispers. “Look, C, I am not trying to outrank—”

“How about we just—”

The sirens go off again, alerts warring for everyone’s attention. Clara has ignored the cries echoing on the other end of the comlink. I know she has. She’s been ignoring the orders being shouted and the people trying to evacuate those who are too hurt to stand their ground. But the sirens, the sirens always manage to make her shake just a little, to make her fingers slacken.

“What’s wrong, Bradley?” Cain questions.

“We’re taking too many hits. There’s some heavy resistance,” Bradley’s voice crackles loudly through both of their comlinks.

“Keep them at bay.”

“Sir...we can’t. We’ve been boarded, there’s nothing we can—”

“How’s Maddie?” Clara interrupts.

“She’s out of med-gel; her com’s down. Last I heard she was shouting about how you better be unconscious or dead.”

Clara stops, unwillingly so. Her hands are trembling too much. She’s backed up against a wall, pressing me to her chest to try and calm down. “Engineering Station by the cargo lift?” she questions quietly.

“That was her last position,” Bradley says . “We’re running out of oxygen, too, Lieutenant.”

Clara huffs out a laugh bordering on manic. She’s patting me, like an old friend, keeping me pressed against her chest. “Hey,” she says. She takes a deep breath, listening to the silence that slithers down through the com, strangely loud in the clamor of melting metal and vibrating explosions.

“I’m getting you out of here, I promise,” she says, knowing that there is only one more escape pod because the rest of them have been damaged beyond repair and even if they could repair them there is absolutely no time for it. She looks at Cain, shutting her comlink off. “This is on you. You made the Captain go this far. This is on you, Cain.”

She puts me away before she takes off running.

oOo

Clara is taking me apart, cleaning me. Everything that belongs to me, that is me, that I am made of and that I will always only be, is being placed on the table in front of her. “There are planets being destroyed,” she says. She wipes down my butt stock, and the wedge plates and screws nearly roll off of the edge of the table.

“C, you always get this totally wrong.”

“There are people dying.” Clara wipes down my barrel with a cloth.

“If we even manage to get one of the Seven Crystals, we can—”

“This is not on me. I’ll ask Captain Grey, but this is not on me.”

Clara puts all my parts down. She stares at Cain. Her fingers linger above my barrel, caressing, gentle, soft and slow. She doesn’t look at me, but I know she feels safe when I am around. She feels courageous.

“This isn’t on me,” she repeats and leaves the room.

Cain stays behind. He stares at me with a scowl. “What a piece of crap,” he says before he switches the lights off and slams the door shut behind himself.

I hope Captain Grey does not listen to Clara.

I hope he ignores her.

And ******** you too, Cain.

oOo

Donny is nothing like Clara.

Donny can’t shoot worth s**t. He never even hits anyone, so I get headaches for no damn reason. Besides the fact that Donny’s hands are meaty and sweaty and it’s disgusting. This here is disgusting, and I hate it.

Me still being here is disgusting, and I hate that even more.

I don’t belong here. I am no longer good. I am old. I have been old for a very long time, way before Clara was even born. I’ve grown weary.

And—

I am a murderer.

oOo

Clara pours over flight plans. She’s a Navigator before anything else, so she’s obsessing over flight plans. They are spread out around her floor, and I am right in the middle of them. I am there because if something goes wrong, I’ll be ready and she’ll be ready and both of us would take the world down.

We are ready to save the planets that are dying left and right.

Clara plots trajectories and calculates the numbers until they are swimming before her sight and she has to close her eyes. She thinks about the possible courses, which ones are easier than others.

“This will be my last, Hunter,” she says to me. I don’t like the name, but Clara does. “I am done attacking, I think.” She reaches out her index finger, letting it linger by my barrel. “We’re getting a Crystal and Maddie’s going to take me out for dinner and you know what, Hunter? You’ll get some rest.”

She rubs her forehead and bends to draw up new plans.

oOo

“Stay here, I'm coming back for you,” Clara tells Maddie as the first explosion hits the Cockpit and the entire ship starts shifting.

oOo

We are in the cargo lift. I am at Clara’s side. She’s been gritting her teeth so she won’t panic, or throw up, but usually it’s her first sign of a freak out. The ground has been shaking and it took two tries before the lift actually worked.

“Bradley says we have ten minutes,” Cain says.

“Earth fell silent exactly seventy years ago,” Clara says.

Her fingers tighten around me. Everything is an adventure, that’s what she usually says. We are all but an adventure. Half of the time, the adventures are bad and people die and there is a lot of blood, but that never stopped Clara from glaring, still smiling from ear to ear when someone claps her on the back and tells her she’s done a good job.

It doesn’t stop her from telling her little brother Donny all about them, spicing them up with things that never actually happened and less blood spilled.

Clara lifts me up, facing the doors, ready to shoot, but Cain steps in front of her and jabs the emergency stop. The com chimes with an automatic response Larry built in long ago, ages ago, the voice irritated and unpleasant, saying, “Lift sixteen has stopped. Do you require assistance?” Today, somehow, the voice even manages to sound rusty, old and far away; a sign that the generators are running lower.

Clara lowers me.

I face the ground again.

“Cain?”

He doesn’t answer her. He steps closer. He wraps his hand around Clara’s, around me. “No worries. There are no cameras on the cargo lift.” Cain caresses Clara’s finger, which is still on the trigger. “Besides, it’s all pretty much shut—”

“Cain, how would you know there aren’t any cameras here?” Clara questions calmly. “No one knows that. None of us know that. Captain Grey—”

Clara stops.

She pushes Cain aside, holds me up once more. By the time she’s done so the lift’s doors whisk open and the Cargo Bay comes into view and Maddie’s standing there. There’s blood dripping down her face. She’s gasping, staring down my barrel like I am an enemy.

“What went wrong,” Maddie says. It isn’t a question. Clara does not move. She stays in the lift, staring, still pointing me at her best friend. “C-Bear, it went wrong.”

Her eyes flicker over to Cain and then to me.

“Think,” Maddie breathes before she starts falling to her knees, eyes focused on Cain before they shut completely.

oOo

The reds and greens from the access panels are still flashing. Maddie’s blood is still on Clara’s hands and it’s sticking to me. She is still pointing me at Cain. This isn’t the way that either of us intended for things to go.

“This is a trap, right?” Clara questions. “That’s why you wanted me to talk Captain Grey into such a stupid mission. You wanted him gone, or you are working for someone who wants him gone and now Maddie is dead.”

“Did I?” Cain grins.

There are planets with rings slightly tilted and atmospheres ready for life, right out there in the universe, and they are dying and Cain is grinning while the ship is falling apart and more than half the crew is dead. He bites his lower lip, leans his head forward and stares down my barrel.

“You always did cling to old pistols. What are you, a pirate, Lieutenant?”

oOo

Donny decides to put me back into Clara’s casket and—
Round Closed...

The FINALS have come.

Dangerous Enabler

Woo, finals!
I have been taking my sweet time on the decision making. As always, at this stage of the game things are difficult.

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
fow4p8ut45w8gngjfkn498th4iugnwt98hgidnwp8th9grigh5984hifn

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Wow, I'm really behind the times here. My nose had been buried in my school textbooks. I just listened to the Quarter Finals recording - angry Wing is scary. sweatdrop

Congrats to those who made it to the semi finals, and good luck to all of you in making the finals! heart
The battle lines have been drawn.

The GGW IIX Championship will be:
Frosted Midnight vs. phantomkitsune

The AGWL Season 4 Championship will be:
Yutora vs. Frosted vs. VOC as all three are still eligible

The prompt (which will be copied into the first post as well) is as follows:
Write a piece on one or several of the seven deadly sins based in the belief that they are called the 7 deadlies not because of their immoral statures but because they can lead to horrible deaths.

Dangerous Enabler

This is gonna be exciting!

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
good luck to you both!

also i am happy that cut off ending didn't piss you off because
i too thought it worked, but i was worried.

BTU GO AWAY FROST

but yes this is amusing.

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Oooh, this prompt sounds really fun! biggrin I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Winter Warrior

9,475 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Lightbulb 150
  • Winter Guardian 250
Congratulations to Frosted and PK for making it into the finals. The two of you really deserved it. <3

Shove it, Frosted. I wanted that spot.
Hahaha that was [mostly] a joke.

Anyway, I was serious when I said that you both deserved a spot in the finals. Good luck to you both. =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff